Snowflake bump buddies and friends

Oh my god love, I am so incredibly sorry, words cannot describe what I feel for you. Having had 3 mcs myself I know it is so hard and I am so sorry you are having to go through this again. Hopefully (and I am sorry if this sounds mean) it will mean something to your mum that she could have told you and didnt. I hope sincerely that it was a misunderstanding as I cannot imagine anyone doing that to be horrid but sadly shit like that does happen.

I am here is you need to talk, cry, rant etc. Please remember that. Give yourself time to heal and hopefully the doctors can now do something to help you so you do not have to go through this horror again.

Look after yourself my love - I will be thinking of you xxx

mrsstreet0417 I am so sorry that you had to reach the juncture again :hugs: :hugs: and more :hugs:, oh my god my heart breaks. I guess the one positive is while we can't change what has passed you are better prepared for what is to come. I'm not sure that cutting off your mom is the answer either, sounds like she has her own stuff going on and I don't want that to sway you in a negative way. I'm not sure if she didn't tell you on purpose, but I feel like someone at somepoint should've tested you regardless of your parents blood type. That was never a question for me, my parents, just my own blood type which I didn't know and was tested the first time and also recently since I forgot (I now know i'm O+).
Why are you thinking about waiting 6 months? goodness, I hope things clear up soon physically and emotionally and you can start to look ahead again, i'm so sorry this ended this way....goodness, this touches home for me & I feel that pain right along with you. Please know i'm here for you as well.

As for me guys, its another day and i'm still in it, as far as I know:) I don't feel pregnant really, just tired, but I decided to just not worry and just wait and see what God has in stored for me and that's hard, but I can't do anything else at this point and i'm ok with that.

Thank you everyone for your sweet entries they helped make my day better. I was in a lot of pain this morning but after that I have made sure I always have 4 tylenol in my system so I am not feeling very much, thankfully. The nurse that we spoke with last night at the ER told us that 6 months was how long we needed to wait so that I can heal physically, and I am sure emotionally as well. I do feel some responsibility. If I had gone to the doctor's office when I had my other m/c's, maybe I would have found out about my blood type sooner. I feel SOOOOOO stupid. But there is nothing I can do to change it so I am trying to be positive. Dyed my hair beach blonde today. Just because I was going to before I got pregnant, and now I don't have to worry about not being able to. I also wrote a poem for little one today. Just healing in my own little ways. Bklove, best of luck and I have everything crossed for you! All of you ladies are so lovely to me, even when I really feel like I don't deserve it...(DH keeps telling me not to blame myself, but it's MY stupid body that has killed our babies, and I am the one who didn't go to the doctor!)

the poem for little one, if I can share it here...
I can't believe you're gone, the signs are all there but it seems so wrong,
I wish this was a nightmare, wish I could wake up and you would be safe
&sound, where I could protect you,
I close my eyes and I picture what could have been-10 fingers,10 toes, your
momma's eyes and your daddy's smile,
I know that you will watch over us and help us to grieve,
but nothing can take the place of you in my belly, in our arms, in our hearts,
Seeing your beautiful little face for the first time,
Just watching you while you sleep, a little angel on earth, not heaven,
You will stay forever in our hearts and forever in our minds little one.

R.I.P Mommy and Daddy's little angel... 4/9/09

P.S. Is it OK with everyone if I still come in here and type to you ladies so I can stay updated on all of you? I'd love to if it's OK with everyone, even though I'm not pregnant anymore :blush:

I need taking off the title heading please girls as my results from doctor and the blood hcg was negative so the hpt I took was a false positive :sad1: will still check up on you girls as I have some great friends in here :hugs: xxx

mrsstreet0417 your poem is beautiful. You have honoured your angel beautifully. Of course you are more than welcome to stay, this thread is open to all friends, and you are certainly one of them.

Dawny - I am so sorry about your news :hugs: I can take your name off if you want. I hope you join us back very soon though. Maybe you haven't ovulated yet and you will still get your bfp this cycle. What did the dr say?

I was also thinking we might want to actually have a group name since this is really sad to take off people's names. I feel horrible.

How about the Snowflake bump buddies and friends? (because of when our due dates are - although I don't know if you all get snow in November/December or not).

Aw, Dawny, so sorry to hear your news, but hopefully as snugglebot said, you will be joining them again soon. :hugs:

Hey girls, snugs that sounds like a great title and I agree it is so sad making changes to the title - my heart breaks for our friends who are going through these horrible times.

mrsstreet, in my opinion babe, as long as it doesnt hurt you, I would love to see you on here - I want to know you are doing ok and I want you to know that you always have a shoulder to cry on in me babes xxxx

I agree with the snowflakes title.

Mrsstreet stay as long as you like. The poem was beautiful. I hope you will be able to heal your wounds and start again when the time is right.

Yay, so I will be here until either you all have babies or you kick me out :blush:

You are staying!! Hence the new name so that all of us and our friends always feel welcome.

I think it would be great if we could all stay in touch, regardless of what happens. :hugs: dawny690, how are you doing? :hugs:. Mrsstreet0417 I still don't think you should blame yourself, you didn't know and you didn't think to check, and besides your blood type there could have been a host of other reasons, thats the thing that sucks about m/c's you just don't know. So don't take it out on yourself, you need that body:hugs:
Man, this has been a rough week for us as a group though. How is everyone doing? I'm ok, just holding on to hope, and Tuesday, but feeling very sad for my fellow buddies who are just going through it right now.

Well im doing ok apart from torturing myself I did another IC today with fmu and wee was really strong and there was a 2nd line in 3 mins :shock: surely more than one :bfp: cant be wrong could it?? Could the bloods have been wrong or maybe to early??? Advice please girls im going crazy here xxx

Oh babe, what a pickle!! There was another lady when I was pg before who had a succession of blood tests and urine tests done at gp's and all came back BFN but as she was so insistent, they let her go for a scan and there was a baby with healthy heartbeat!!

Why not try using a different brand HPT? If you get a BFP on different brand too, I would say the odds are in your favour! I used Tesco's own brand, two for £5 I think and they seem to be as reliable as the Clearblue ones. Dont want to build false hopes up but this does sound like its worth a shot babe xx

hi ladies.

hi-jacking once again :lol:

5 days till OV :happydance:

Oh babe, what a pickle!! There was another lady when I was pg before who had a succession of blood tests and urine tests done at gp's and all came back BFN but as she was so insistent, they let her go for a scan and there was a baby with healthy heartbeat!!

Why not try using a different brand HPT? If you get a BFP on different brand too, I would say the odds are in your favour! I used Tesco's own brand, two for £5 I think and they seem to be as reliable as the Clearblue ones. Dont want to build false hopes up but this does sound like its worth a shot babe xx

Thanks babe cant buy any at the mo due to mum being here and no money :( xxxx

Dawny, Have you had any other tests run by the dr? did they do an HPT? What about an u/s?

You may have a bum batch of ICs. How long ago was your last m/c? Sometimes it takes awhile for those hormones to leave.

I hope my last few comments are wrong though and you just have a difficult to catch bfp :)

Dawny, Have you had any other tests run by the dr? did they do an HPT? What about an u/s?

You may have a bum batch of ICs. How long ago was your last m/c? Sometimes it takes awhile for those hormones to leave.

I hope my last few comments are wrong though and you just have a difficult to catch bfp :)

No not yet hun, they are doing a LH and some other hormone (cant remember which one :blush: ) on thursday morning. They havent done a hpt, no u/s. I think the batch of tests is fine as I did have one bfn hun. My last mc was found in feb but was well gone by then as had a bfn at hospital so I dont know what to think :shrug: might take my bfp's with me on thursday and ask the nurse's oppinion xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->