Snowflake bump buddies and friends

I'm just tired, head hurts and slightly more nauseous today and mad I have to pee again, the bathroom is waaaay to far away.

Lunaty, I have a viability scan Tuesday 4/14.

I have been drinking loads of water, in small sips rather than gulps - I wonder if this is helping to keep the nausea down.

So far I have been lucky that I have not had headaches or aversion to smells but as I have other symptoms I am being PMA :)

Chrissie, you are at the point that the placenta is taking over too so I expect things will start to get better. Your scan keeps getting close and closer! So exciting!

BKlove - your chart is showing a very viable little baby so far :) :hugs: Hope the 14th brings you tons of joy! :D

OMG, I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom and I am spotting light pink. Barely spotting, but there was pink there on the tissue. Trying to not freak out but it's so hard not to...What if the pink turns into something more? And I have been cramping worse than usual the last two days but didn't think anything of it because there was no blood...Oh, god, please stick little bean! STICK! :cry::cry::cry:

Yes, I think maybe I should. :cry: I just don't know if I could go through another m/c like this again...and to top it all off, DH is gone for the day and I have no way to get in touch with him....:cry:

Thanks OpheliaX :hugs:

oww hun.. if it's a little pink try not to freak out just yet!
Otherwise if you really do want to get it checkd, drop by the hospitle.. just walk in and say youve been spotting and you want to know everything is okay!?

i havnt updated my journal as ive been knackered after coming home.. + nothing important is really happening.. im feeling pretty much the same and am in a 3 week wait till the next scan haha it's driving me a bit nuts so i try not to think about it (yeah right)

Thanks for assuring the other girls though snuggle, much appreciated , i updated it now ;).. btw ill be gone for most of the easter weekend and dotn know if ill be able to update on here.. :dohh:

:hugs:

mrsstreet0417 I hope things settle down and things work out fine. Sorry you are by yourself though. Do you have any close friends or family that helped you through your last M/C? Having someone to talk to or be with may help you calm down a bit.

You know that spotting can be normal but I understand your fear with your previous history.

I hope it works out for you. Come on bean stick!!!

mrsstreet I think we both need a hug :hugs: but like they said spotting can be normal and things can go on to be ok. Found out my HCG levels dropped a bit so that has me a little down but I know even that can still go on to be ok. But it still sucks :(.

:hugs: Bklove ....
OK, well, I think I freaked out a little bit prematurely maybe? Sorry girls :blush: DH came home early and I showed him and he was like "that's it?" LOL. So for now I am just watching to make sure it does not get any heavier and if it does his mother suggested going to the hospital down the street and getting a ultrasound to make sure everything is OK. WHEW!

So......I am really just feeling devastated right now. I have spent the last hour or two in the emergency room and I just feel like dying, to be honest. I was talking to my Dad on the phone and he was asking what was wrong b/c he had seen my facebook status. Well, when I told him, I asked what blood type I was b/c MIL wanted to know if one of my parents was RH-. Well, turns out, even though my mom said she wasn't, my mom is RH-. And, big surprise, guess what? I am too. And I AM losing this baby too. Four babies lost, and I don't understand how my mother could be SO cruel and cold-hearted and EVIL. I am just dying inside right now. After this, there is going to be no contact with my mother and I anymore. I can't speak to someone like that. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am sooooo sorry mrsstreet0417. :hugs: I don't know what to say. I am sorry you had to have another angel just to find that out. It is very sad. So sorry dear.

I am sorry this happened to you but why wouldn't you talk to your mom? Did she purposefully mislead you? I don't understand. Do you really think she did it to be evil?

My mother has never been a really good mom. She has always acted like she resented me for some reason, maybe because I am like my Daddy, I don't know. She also has told me over and over again she doesn't think she's old enough to have grandchildren, and she doesn't want to be a Grandma...she and her new husband have talked about moving to Florida in a few years, and when I told her she would miss out on seeing her grandchildren grow up, she said oh well. I am hoping and praying that there is some misunderstanding, I don't understand why anyone would do this to someone...I asked my mom if she was RH- last time I had a m/c and she said no. It was my Dad who told me he actually went with her when she got the shot for it when she was pregnant with me...I hope she didn't do this to get her way, but that's where all the signs point. Best of luck on all of your pregnancies girls.

That is such a sad thing to hear. So have you tested positive for RH- then?

oh man, thats some nasty way of finding out darling.. i hope you are alright :(
Maybe it is best just to cut your contact with her for now as you know it is the stress source for you!

I can only say that you now know and that youve got a healty chance next time and maybe even some closure on why you had the other miscarriages>?!

:hugs:

Yeah, when I went to the ER they tested me. But this time it's too late...next time will be a sticky bean most likely but I just don't think my heart can take this again for a while. Of course I said that last time and we weren't trying and got pregnant...this time I seem to be bleeding very slowly though very slowly getting heavier, so it might take a while...then we have to wait at least 6 months after I stop to try again. No problem there though. Just can't believe that after losing 4 babies (including this one) we find out they didn't have to be lost, we could have saved them. But I think it'll all be ok..trying to be positive...

Thank you Lunaty :) I really can't wait to see all of you lovely ladies with baby bumps and then with little ones :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->