Snowflake bump buddies and friends

Chrissie33 Glad your scan went well :hugs:

As for me, not so much. They didn't find a thing, which I was ok with because I think I was somewhat prepared for,but the twist to it all is my dr left a message saying my blood levels have gone up to 5000, which isn't very high, but its weird that it went up if the pregnancy wasn't progressing...or did it then stopped? I'm very confused now and I won't fully get to talk to my dr till later in the AM. For the moment i'm ok, but just really wanting to get this resolved, very tired of everything right now.

:hugs: Hope everything turns out alright BK...how strange that your levels would be going up? I might have missed something, but are they not sure what is going on, or do they think the pregnancy is still going/not still going? :confused: Hope all is resolved soon for you either way :hug:

I think they were holding out hope like I was that it would progress, but I think it was uncertain especially after the numbers decreased slightly last week. I'm not sure what the thought process will be now, have to speak with dr.

OK, well, best of luck and (I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say) we are all here for you no matter what, so sorry you are really having a up and down time of it! :hugs:

P.S. Ok, I have a question, dunno if you ladies know or not, but do creams and such really help with stretch marks? Or is it a genetics thing? DH seems kinda...turned off...by them? So am scared now. LOL.

Ok, so let me add, he says he isn't turned off by the stretch marks but that he was wondering whether it is something that automatically happens or if (cringe, glad we live across the pond now, don't want any angry pregnant women at our door LOL) it's something that comes from not taking care of yourself good enough? I have been arguing that it is something that can happen regardless of creams and etc., but he is not so sure. I hope no one takes that the wrong way...He's a guy, they just don't know these things???

I think genetics does play a role, and taking care of your skin as well, but it can happen anyway. I have heard cocoa butter works well.

I agree, I believe it is genetics related with some maintenance thrown in..... im buggered though as my mum had stretch marks and varicous veins..... Think I will start bathing in cocoa butter!!!

Bk - :hugs: I wrote a note in your journal but wanted to express my sympathies. I hope you get answers real soon. I can't even imagine the limbo that you are in....

hey girls just popping by, BK im hoping they do find the levels have gone up once again :(

im alright, had some massive cramps this morning in my whole tummy very weird.. they seemt o have died down now.. we will see..

:rofl: Chrissie imagining a bathtub full of cocoa butter. Lunaty, hope that those pesky cramps stay away :)

BK - I am so sorry for what you are going through. We are here for you if you need us.

mrsstreet - regarding the stretch marks I used a lot of cocoa butter and still got very bad stretch marks. I have always been susceptible to stretch marks I have them on my BBS since they first started developing.

I figured you can get them no matter what you do, just wanted to make sure I was right. One thing I am not looking forward to, but it's gonna be worth it...I just really am so sorry Bk that you are having such a hard time, I know how frustrating and depressing it is to lose a little one , or to wonder if you are, and not knowing must be so hard for you. massive :hugs: Bk.

yeah im not looking forward to those.. i already ahve tiny veins showing.. but stretchmarks!! IEK.. i already feel my tummy being so tight.. i may just start looking for that stuff today haha

I havent got any yet but there was plenty of excess skin to stretch...lol... I did lose a stone and a half last year ;) ....lol

If you are going to use it the earlier you start the better they say

well girls they saw that it was an ectopic and she gave me a shot to dissolve it today:( sucks, but i'm ok. Good luck to you guys on your journeys I will still be a part of it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->