Snowflake bump buddies and friends

V - the front page has been updated.

Congrats on 7 weeks Lunaty! Way to go!

Chrissie - you convinced me, I am buying at least one pair of maternity pants (not underwear - I mean jeans).

I have been doing the elastic through the button hole all week. It is a godsend but won't work for much longer. The pants I bought a week or so ago that were up a size don't fit nice. Despite being bigger, they are not more comfortable and as you have said, are big in the wrong places.

I tried on a bunch of my summer dresses from last year... I was happy to see my belly fit, but when it came time to zipping up where my chest was...no go zone.

I will definitely be doing some shopping on Thursday. 2 pairs of pants (trousers?) for my second tri (remember I will be 10 weeks by then and 12 weeks by the end of my trip), a couple sun dresses (I can probably get away with regular dresses if they are cut right). Some maternity bras, a bathing suit, some shorts and I think I can do long t-shirts and baby doll tops with a few flowy tunics mixed in.

Ophelia how are you doing? You've been quiet.

Dawny have you gone to the dr yet?

I am here was craxy this weekend and at work today. Symptoms came back last night I was bent over the toilet for a good 10 minutes.

Nausea all day today.

I think it's hilarious to watch you all go through the same things I did about the disappearance of symptoms. But I promise I am laughing with you not at you. Well, ok, fine, you're probably not laughing but I promise it will be funny in retrospect and I'm laughing in the friendliest way possible!

And I gave in and finally bought maternity jeans after suffering weeks of top button undone on most of my regular jeans. I bought them one size up though and I was pissed that they didn't fit me well. So I crashed Gap Maternity today and bought a new pair that is much better! My parents were on me for weeks to get some new things that fit me because you'll be generally uncomfortable enough during pregnancy that you don't need to add to it with ill fitting clothes!!

Thank you hun, hope you'll soon be discussing your own pregnancy on here again! I've read your story, though never commented, and in my personal opinion, your mother sounds like a real piece of work. So sorry hun.

O yeah, ive been looking for a nice pair of Max jeans with the expandable sides.. but i cant seem to find them.. darn it..

i will have to have a good look around his weekend.. appart form that my breasts have passed my normal bra size and the push up just looks like push out atm.. time for more maternity bra's i guess.. :rofl:

I think ive gotten used to the symptoms now.. they seem to not really stand out anymore.. i know they havnt disappeared but it doesnt stand out anymore as a preg symptom.. honestly though.. that crappy feeling.. what a pain in the ass.. sometimes i cant even remember how it felt to feel normal haha

Sure enough it will pass i know... :rofl:

Will be calling scan institute tomorrow to arrange appointment for viability scan next week.. im really hoping to hear a hartbeat.. im kinda glad i did the blood test 2 weeks after the early scan.. now i know im still tagging along nicely (or at least i keep telling myself that!) Was there anyone getting a scan this week or in the next week?

Hey Sam, I am getting my 12 week scan in 2 days!! super excited...lol

I totally agree with your parents V - pregnancy is uncomfortable enough, without worrying about clothing being too tight.

Folks I head out on a plane this afternoon. Gonna miss you all! Hope you continue to progress seamlessly! I look forward to seeing scan pics posted here when I get back! :)

:hug:

Hey ladies! :hugs: Hope everyone is doing well.
Ophelia how are you holding up with the nausea? Does anything help to ease it?
V- 15 weeks?! Time flies.
Chrissie- tomorrow is the scan? You must be excited by now?
Snugglebot-have a safe trip!

Hey yep, scan tomorrow, I really am quite excited now!

BK I am holding up nausea is better the last two days. Still wretching and dry heaving in the mornings. But eating small frequent meals has helped. Also I started taking b6 complex and b12 once a day to help.

Glad to hear you are trying to manage with things. Chrissie33 todays the day!

Hey girls. well as on my journal you can see, but thought I would post here too :) Diddy is a little gymnast, somersaulting in my tummy ;) Here are the pics:

Attachments

• diddy1.jpg
    diddy1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
  • diddy2.jpg
    diddy2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
  • diddy3.jpg
    diddy3.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online