Snowflake bump buddies and friends

Hope it goes away soon. How you feeling other than that?

Ok, I've been a really bad bump buddy!!! Just had to give you my apologies. Everyone alright? It's boring over here ;)

Ok, I've been a really bad bump buddy!!! Just had to give you my apologies. Everyone alright? It's boring over here ;)

OMG V your pg is flying past nearly 17wks gone where has the time gone :lol: so glad things are boring there (you know what I mean) have you felt bean moving round yet and can we please see a bump pic :smug: xxxx

hey v!

wow dawn is right, time has flown! hope your good :hugs:

Yeah she felt movement I believe she wrote about it in her journal last week.

Hey V - good to see you pop in :) we need more bump pics on here girls..... Ophelia - I am sure we are due one from you dear!!

I know I know but....I am very self conscious about my weight

I pretty sure we'll play nice opheliax! so whenever you are comfortable posting. Hope you guys are well, I had a rough weekend, but I'm much better today.

Bump pictures? Ok! 16 weeks coming up. My next scheduled picture is at 18weeks, so a week to go.

Attachments

• 16weeks.jpg
    16weeks.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for sharing your bump V and opheliax!

I do understand Ophelia, but babe, you are amongst friends here and believe me, I have plenty of excess belly that cannot be blamed on the baby but hey, at least we have an excuse for getting bigger :)

So what sort of baby plans have you guys started making? Clothing, nursery, finances, child care, etc etc

We have gone on a budget to try and pay off some debt. I haven't purchased any clothing yet but I am going to babies r us tonight to get a shower gift I think I will buy one item.

Started a prego journal:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/130501-ophelia-bean-not-your-average-fairytale.html

Getting rid of debt sounds like a great idea though...and splurging on 1 item:) I won't tell;)

hello dearies!

my god there has been wrote a complete book whilst ive been hibernating hahaha

seriously ive been doing nothing but working eating and sleeping :cry:
on the other note, i had a scan at 9+3 (now spot on 10 weeks)

bubs s doing very good, growing according to the dates given (i had expected it to be a bit behind the given weeks)

Anyhow, i just attached the scan pic and one of me feeling incredibly bloated (although it does look worse then the pic lets on) deffo need to get me some long tops and bellybands or something whahahah :rofl:

x

Attachments

• IMG00135.jpg
    IMG00135.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG00129.jpg
    IMG00129.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 6
Well look at you Miss Skinny Mini with a beautiful little bump with guppy tucked away inside. Glad you decided to rejoin us!

bklove - OH and I have been doing a lot of planning but we haven't actually bought anything yet!! Still feels too early to us, you know?

My word Sam, you look awesome!!! that is a very cute bump indeed!!! and the scan pic is gorgeous!!

Hey bk - not much in the way of plans for me, been pretty busy and sick....lol Will be looking more at options in the coming weeks though as I do not want to rush into it till after I have the next scan and will think more seriously about cots/prams/clothes etc - though we are not finding out the sex so clothes will be neutral anyway ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->