Snowflake bump buddies and friends

Doing OK. A little irritated-stress makes me gain weight and the stress lately has taken its toll. Woke up this morning and the one pair of pants I had that fit don't fit anymore. :( . And I don't even have an excuse like all of you do. :rofl: But other than that I'm pretty good. So glad your pictures came out so well. When is your next scan? You might have already mentioned but I forgot :blush: and who else has scans coming up? :)

Hey Ladies I made a icon for us do you like it should I make it smaller? Critiques please.

snowflake.JPG

Normally just lurk and read this thread to keep up with how you ladies are getting on but had to comment about that pic. It's lovely!!!

Ophelia babe thats gorgeous, can I have a copy? I dont have another scan date as yet, they will send it to me in the post :)

Dont worry about the weight gain tiff, its to be expected babe. I gained after each of my mcs too due to stress and grief but you must give yourself a break babe - you will get it off again I am certain of it.

I like the pic to, cool you talented thing you! and FYI: the drug seems to have finally kicked in, 2 shots later, and my HCG levels have begun to decline.

Ok I just tried to add the picture, but I think I need help because its asking for a url and i'm not sure what to do. I saved it to my pictures but was I suppose to save it another way? HELP!!

I think have the same problem too - Ophelia you IT guru, help us out here?

I worked it out - diddy gave me some brain cells back.

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachm...-snowflake-bump-buddies-friends-snowflake.jpg

I wish I could make my signature use a table to fix it up a little. You can make your images links you know.

I'm just excited I got the image on my signature:)
Hope you guys are having a great Tuesday

I am doing much better today then yesterday though I have a nagging pain in my right side neck/shoulder area.

sounds like the oh needs to do some rubbing

I agree ophelia - get DH onto it - its what he is there for :)

Yeah he massaged it a bit for me. I took some hot showers. It is still hurting and stiff but it is slowly diminishing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->