Snowflake bump buddies and friends

well not used to having a tummy stick out at all, as said i cant even suck it in anymore either.. hahahahaha

i have decided on the baby room in the new house which is next to our guest room which is next to ours.. unfortunately the door has locked itself (yes we seem to have moved into a haunted house but thats another story) now we have to smash the lock or decide to switch the guest room to the babys room...

we have been offered a cot and a highchair of our prior landlords and we will probably take their offer.. best to save a bit of money to go to our family in NL when bubs is here..

As for stuff yes ive been looking but havnt had the chance to buy things yet.. DH wants to wait till 12 weeks ;)

Your bump and sono is gorgeous. As for the locked door if you do get it open definately put a non locking knob on the door.

Im with Ophelia - you dont want bubs locking him/herself in after all!

ooh reminds me, I went to a furniture store last week and was just getting into my car when I saw a very frantic looking couple desperately trying to get their car doors open - they had only locked the car with the keys and 10 week old baby inside!!! They were distraught as you would expect....... definite cause to carry spare key in handbag me thinks!!!

OMG! That would be awful. I would have broken the window.

Hey girls! I'm back - not home yet but sneaking on BnB while at my parents! Things are good on my end. So glad to see all your bump pics and scans are going well! I will update later!

ooohh opheliaX, those pics are awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Very lovely :cloud9:

As for the couple with the baby in the car, yes that is PRETTY DAMN STUPID!
I think hubby has done this once with our Pulsar but we managed to brake in as we had left the window open a bit.. (yay for having dogs in the back haha)

But i will deffo keep a spare key in my purse or something.. that would be devastating!
As for the room, yep we will have to change the lock it's just not safe enough..
I still cant get it to budge and we both havent got a clue how it became locked (it has a key hole and not a push lock so very weird) besides it is freezing here the door couldnt have expanded either..

hmmppff.. owell at least i am sleeping fine int he house whahaha

Chrissie: wow!, good call on the extra keys in the bag. I mean it absent minded does happen at times, so better off being prepared. And as for the baby stuff i'm a huge fan of neutral colors, even knowing the sex.

Vestirse: I can understand waiting. It is still early with things, but at the same time you do seem to be doing very well.

Lunaty: Skinny mini with the cute bump & bean:)

:hugs: ladies!!

Finally got to update my journal. I better get back to work now though.

Hey ladies,
I was wondering if I could be cheeky and start posting in here a bit,,,, I know I'm a tad behind the majority of you but kinda feel I've been following most of your stories for a while now and you ladies can help me through the crazy times as you've already been there??
thank you!

Kota you are more than welcome as far as I am concerned!! The more the merrier I say!! But only if we get to have bump pics as soon as you are ready ;)

Snugs, loving the aka pregbot on your status ;)

Welcome Kota! So excited for you!

Chrissie: Pregbot is the nickname my DH has given me :)

Thank you very much girls!!
Chrissie - Prob won't have bump pics for a long while yet... I'm not exactly a small girl (sz 18/20) so currently its just a belly rather then a baby belly.. :blush: I'm kinda hoping Oompa will just melt away all the podge and I won't get to much bigger!

Hey Kota it is a great thought and hopefully that will work for you. I am a bigger girl myself though I did get down to a size ten a few years ago. I am now a 16 well I was till pregnancy. I found these great knit pants that can pass for trousers in lane bryant that have an elastic waist. They are an 18. I am fighting to stay under 10 lbs gained already at 11 weeks.

I just told my boss the news. He was about as excited as a cat being told it needed to have a bath... ah well. I am excited about telling my coworkers tomorrow at our staff meeting though. I know they will be happy for me.

Ophelia - that is one perfect little bean! Congrats!!!!!!!

Kota - of course you belong here!! I look forward to seeing your growing bump :)

Snugs - so sorry, but at least it's done and over with right? I'm feeling that I should just go ahead and do that too! And I'm sure they will be super happy for you. Ms. PregBot, :rofl:

Lunaty - I wrote it in your journal but dude, these hosue incidences still make me shudder! Hope they stop.

And here's 18 weeks attached.

Attachments

• 18weeks.jpg
    18weeks.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 4
V! your bump is gorgeous! I can't wait until mine starts to look like that! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members