Snowflake bump buddies and friends

Owww wow that is a difference!!!

Im 28 weeks now.. and im still reasonably small in comparison but i am a thin person so to me i look pretty damn big :rofl:

I really need to make some pics.. i just dont have a decent full length mirror GRRRR
Having a friends baby shower too tomorrow.. she's about 5 weeks ahead!

Inlaws have moved out.. so first night to ourselfs again (knackered as we had to help all day!) Today they are coming back to help us clean the house as it is one bog mess form the mover and their dogs..

Just had a massive row over some stupid thing and i got so upset i almost started crying and i yelled (well screamed literally) "shut up" .. my god i was suprised at myself!

He did and we havtn really spoken to each other now for the last 15 min.. great, i guess il have to apologize sometime soon.. didnt mean to sounds that harsh..

Well there we are really ill keep you girls posted ;)

Sam I am so glad they have left now - is it my imagination or were they not there as long as you first thought? Seems to have gone really quick from this end.

I think you are likely to be within your rights to shout - you have put up with a lot over the last few weeks but now that they have gone, you can get things back to how you want them before your little one arrives!

Pics please lady!!

Hope you and your DH have sorted it out. It is coming down to crunch time and I think everyone is feeling the stress. DH And I are starting to nitpick a bit with each other too. Partly because of the lack of sleep, partly because of hormones and mostly because of the pending arrival... it's normal.

DH and i never row for long thank god, i came in the kitchen after writing that post and he had finished making me breakfast so i told him was sorry for yelling haha ..

Just came back from the baby shower.. it's lovely weather!
Ill ask DH to make a pic tonight, i promise ;)

everyone at the bay shower gave me a very surprised look when i told them i was due n 12 weeks.. like i was just starting to show properly :growlmad:

well at least i still fit most of my tops haha!

Glad you both sorted it out - I hate rowing with DH but sometimes he can be so unreasonable and cut me no slack... men :)

No idea actually - never really thought about it.... a fight here means actual physical stuff which DH and I never do thank god as I would easily kick his arse ;)

Just seen I have one more box left on my ticker!!!

Yeah a fight probably means a more physical thing instead of a heated argument haha :)
We generally sort stuff out pretty quickly.. i get really angry, spit my anger out at him and forget in 10 min ..:rofl: whilst Dh is quite chill and doesnt get angry very often ..

Still no photo grrr.. i wanted to but got distracted by our washing machine that decided to cough up dirty sh*t in the laundry somehow.. very weird.. so i cant do anymore washing now/// grrr

Fridge is acting weird too.. man why does everything have to bail out at once!

Yay for the last ticker, im getting pretty excited.. it's still 12 weeks for me but i cant wait for him to arrive :) at least those stretchmarks on my bum will be worth it then !

Still working on the hospital bag.. il pack baby's today i think... mine will have to wait a bit longer as i still havnt found a suitable big enough weekend bag..

You better get started lady. My bags were not ready when Sebasten came and what a nightmare it turned into. DH actually didnt even check to make sure I had pads and underwear.

Surely I have time...only 31 weeks!!!

Girls, I have such a busy week ahead of me.... and I am tired.... meetings all day today. Then I have to travel for meetings tomorrow and Thursday, come home Thursday night, work friday, prenatal classes friday night, all day Saturday, baby shower for a friend Sunday, first yoga class right after...and then the week starts over.... :sleep:

Jikes that sounds like a very buys schedule! Just make sure you get enough rest too babe :)

Bags think are important because i want to have everything with me.. if i need to ask DH to take the list and pack he'll pack about half of the wrong stuff :rofl: like Ophelia said!

Im hoping i would be using it for another 10 or more weeks, but you never know! Bubs is viable so ;)

Wow snugs, thats sounds like a schedule and a half!! I am sure you are safe for a few weeks, I wanted to get mine sorted as I didn't want to have to rely on DH to remember to bring what was needed if we were caught unawares with an early baby!!

Jikes my husky is shedding! t's like it's snowing in the house.. haha, poor thing is so itchy, i banished her outside of the house in the yard today..

Midwife appointment yesterday, bubs is measuring a week ahead (30 weeks!) all goo so far.. he is head down apparently... not that ive noticed as i get kicked and poked from all directed atm :rofl:

Got to get some bloods and glucose test done next week monday .. grrr
And now ill start seeing her every 2 weeks..

Honestly every time i go there she asks if i have any questions, and every time i dont have any.. this forum is pretty much my resource for everything.. not to mention im a google addict and as soon as something pops up i find my own answers LOL

I also finally finished the room yay, all i need now is a colorful shaggy rug for in the middle of the room :D
https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs221.snc1/6827_131098022150_569242150_2637560_5727781_n.jpghttps://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs221.snc1/6827_131098032150_569242150_2637561_3935024_n.jpghttps://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs221.snc1/6827_131098037150_569242150_2637562_7938427_n.jpg

My oh my Im so :sleep: also still feel sick which is good as most days I am sick as well as feeling it so Im :dance: happy as it means little pea is safe and well :D xxxx

Interested in knowing what the chances are you are going to "go early" or "late", here is an interesting paper. Not sure about its accuracy but interesting nonetheless.

https://www.transitiontoparenthood.com/ttp/birthed/duedatespaper.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"