• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Snowflake bump buddies and friends

I had lower backpain in 1st tri too honey, I think its a lot to do with the hormones softening your muscles and stuff!
samzi, your bump is fabulous!! mine seems to have got significantly bigger over the last few weeks - DH laughs at me every time I take my clothes off :rofl: in a nice way I mean, he is loving calling me fat and not having a chair thrown at him!

MY DH won't leave my nips alone. They are almost always big and hard it is quite annoying. He will just walk past my and squeeze. They didn't do this as much with my first baby.

Girls :help: please I need some advice I feel :sick: and being :sick: and trying think how on earth I can hide the :sick: at work :wacko: I also have lots of other symptoms :dance: they are :sleep: really didnt want to get up today to go to work :rofl: have loads of cm :D sore boobs Im super thrilled to be having all these symptoms especially being :sick: cos in both my previous pg's that ended in mc I felt :sick: but never was so being sick is different, cant wait to get more symptoms though xxxx

Dawny honey see my siggy! And if I recall you couldn't wait for MS. LOL. OK so for the sore boobs it is ok to take tylenol I htink you guys call it paracetemaol or something like that. For the cm wear a panty liner. For the tiredness you are out of luck but try some orange juice. OJ first thing in the morning helped my stomach also.

For nausea eat small frequent bland meals. Lots of carby foods like bread, crackers. I prefer wheat thins over saltines. Sip water or peppermint tea staying hydrated helps a lot. If you find you are sick in the morning keep crackers by your bed. Have one in the middle of the night if you wake up to pee also to help. Try sleeping slightly propped up/

On your lunch break go in your car if you have one and take a nap.

Dawny honey see my siggy! And if I recall you couldn't wait for MS. LOL. OK so for the sore boobs it is ok to take tylenol I htink you guys call it paracetemaol or something like that. For the cm wear a panty liner. For the tiredness you are out of luck but try some orange juice. OJ first thing in the morning helped my stomach also.

For nausea eat small frequent bland meals. Lots of carby foods like bread, crackers. I prefer wheat thins over saltines. Sip water or peppermint tea staying hydrated helps a lot. If you find you are sick in the morning keep crackers by your bed. Have one in the middle of the night if you wake up to pee also to help. Try sleeping slightly propped up/

On your lunch break go in your car if you have one and take a nap.

I noticed your siggy thankyou sweetie :hugs: I couldnt wait for ms and Im glad I have actual sickness as its new and anything new is great :happydance: none of them are bothering me just wondered how I can hide the sickness at work :winkwink: I do have a car but as I work as a support care worker we arent allowed to go and have a nap as we only get 20 mins break and we have to be in the building just in case anything happens :dohh: might try the slightly propped up as im on early's all week apart from sunday when im on a late xxxx

Ophelia's tips about eating during the night and in the morning some crackers is a good one. I eat a few as soon as I wake up (and am doing so again since MS has returned) and then sit in bed a bit longer just to "wake up" my tummy for the day.

I ate lots of small healthy things throughout the day....whatever you do don't let yourself get hungry because it will make you feel worse. It is really hard to eat when you feel sick but just remind yourself after your little snack you should feel better.

I had a stock of crackers, crackers and cheese packages, fruit snacks (I loved roll-ups), ginger cookies, tea, water, and melons/oranges in my cupboard at work. It did the trick for me. Hope you don't get it too bad dear, just enough to make you feel reassured.

ohh yes, i think 1st tri was indeed the worst with getting used to the symptoms etc..
I remember just feeling ill if i didnt eat every hour or so.. needed something constantly..

and that sleepyness! I think that has kinda returned haha, though now i get nausea if i eat as it my stomach is getting squashed and im still hungry :dohh:

again small meals are the trick i guess!

Dawny honey, another suggestion is not to eat a large meal too close to bed time - or nap time. I found that if I laid down too soon after eating, that made me worse. Certain foods will make you feel worse than others, for me I couldnt eat anything greasy, nor could I cope with pasta like tortellini as it was too heavy. Curry was a great one to start with but then even that made me sick!! Drink lots if you can and as the others have said, try to eat little and often.

I am so pleased you are having lots of actual sickness - such a good sign of this pg being different as it was for me with Diddy!! Keep it coming for a few more weeks but hopefully not too bad eh!

Well ladies... WTTmommy reported leaky boobs yesterday and it seems to have crossed internet land...and I woke up with a wet spot on one side of my pj's this morning and there was some when I squeezed... Atleast I know one side works!

Totally grossed out DH...(he didn't watch me squeeze but I told him because I thought it was neat).... he is a bit sad...he is realizes that things are a changing and they are Jezzy's now for awhile...

whahaha :rofl: ive had htem both leak just a tiny bit where it dries up in crusts in my bra.. but no real wet t-shirts yet.. mind you i am using those pads now as i continuously have to throw my bra's in the wash and i only have a couple of comfy ones left :dohh:

yeah I have to go buy some... as if I need extra padding in my DD+ boobs... :dohh:

yeah t feels kinda fake having to pad up :rofl:
i was only a B cup and am now a big C almost D.. very scary!!!

the thought of them deflating after breastfeeding isnt comforting either so i have to make use of them whilst i can!!!

Im not even going to tell you what they look like after it is very depressing.

Mine have been leaking for a few weeks. They are super sore (nipples) especially last thing at night and it seems to ease off once the leaking starts.... I do get a bit freaked by how quickly it comes on mind you but DH doesnt seem to get grossed by it now, he laughs and says it is natural and when baby is here, if he is thirsty, he doesnt have to go far..... GROSS!!! hahahahahaha

As this is a bump buddies thread, I thought I would put this comparison on that I have just posted on my journal - shocked the hell out of me how much diddy has grown in 10 weeks!!

Attachments

• 10 week diff.jpg
    10 week diff.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
No kidding has diddy grown! Wow! That is an amazing comparison! Gorgeous!

As for what the boobs look like after...they were saggy before, I am too scare to think of what they will be like afterwards...

Although I am considering going in for a reduction once child rearing is down and BF is done... I should qualify under the healthcare system given their size and the back pain I get... maybe that will make them perky again.

Just wanted to drop a hug :hug: to my lovely (leaking) ladies! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->