Snowflake bump buddies and friends

I spent the morning planning our trip to Hawaii with friends of ours. Then went out and bought some fat clothes because the tight tops and low rise jeans are not doing it for me with this bloat. I realize I will outgrow my new clothes next semester but I figured I will need them again post baby so used my birthday money for that.

6 weeks and I only can fit one pair of my normal jeans :dohh: The good thing is my weight has gone back to normal. I just have a really bloated belly.

Uggg my weight shot up a total of 5 lbs! I have been cutting down on what I am eating and trying to eat healthier choices but it isn't helping much at the moment.

My BBS are very sore when I take my bra off as well. Only a few fleeting bouts of nausea so far for me. Mostly heartburn at the moment.

I am running out of things to wear as the bloat gets worse as the day goes on. I am living in my 'fat' jeans lately or jogging bottoms at home.... My weight has gone up but I am trying to eat what I can, when I can at the mo and will work harder at keeping the weight down once I have gotten over the nausea. Was really good today though and had Salmon salad for lunch (oops, followed by strawberries and ice cream) and a chicken / bacon salad for tea.... (oops followed for supper by cheese and ham toasted sarni....lol).... might try and walk a bit this week as long as the nausea stays mild.... I have a fear of having to be sick in a public place.... so like to be close to the bathroom when the nausea is bad and thats normally around lunchtime....

Hope you are doing good girls and enjoy the rest of your sunday - I am off to bed as its now nearly 11pm here thanks to daylight savings....

Goodnight xxx

Hope you both had a lovely evening. Ophelia, I had the same experience too. I don't feel like I am eating any worse than before but gained that weight last week.

What I find strange now is although my weight is similar to pre-bfp, my tummy and hips are not...hmmm weird.

My nausea has been really strong but not sick yet. Chrissie, you might want to have a barf bag in your coat or something just in case. I am thinking I will be bringing one around with me too just in case.

I now have constipation too. Ugh I feel gross, and like I am constantly suffering from the flu. My tummy still cramps alot, not sure if it is gas or uterus cramps. I tried drinking prune juice but it smelled so gross it made me feel awful.

Do catnaps make you feel better or worse? I don't know if I am sleeping too long or what, but when I wake up I feel really sick and tired.

Catnaps definitly help me but then I am sure I am part cat anyway .....lol....

I woke up last night with immensely sore nipples..... think I may need to start wearing a bra to bed as they burned so much it kept me awake.....lol... oh the fun of pg eh girls :)

girlies did any of you have slightly orange tinted cm a few days before your AF was due/BFP?? I woke up and it was creamy, then after my shower it was light browny colour then a few hours later its tinged orange. im due AF on wed x

Could be from implantation babe - I think mine was yellow / orange tinged for a while - fingers crossed for you babe x

ooh thanks hun :hugs: that fills me with hope now!

ooh..exciting :happydance:

Morning! And we start the day with a big bout of nausea and a side of fatigue.

And so it begins.... diddy has made me sick 3 times today :( and dont think will hold my lunch for long :(....

You poor thing Chrissie. So now you have actually started being sick instead of just nauseous?

I am eating cream of wheat for breakfast to be on the safe side.

So sorry chrissy about you being sick. I had crackers beside my bed and ate one as soon as I woke up and laid in bed for a bit afterwards. seems to have helped. I am finding now instead of juice, tea is settling my stomach a bit better. Still no sickness, but you are further along than me...

samzi, I had globs of CM at 9-10 dpo, but after that it was mostly yellow/white cm.

Fx'd for you!

I took my prenatals that the Dr. prescribed as I had to switch because the others have been removed from the shelves by the FDA. Anyway I am having big time fish tasting burps! Isn't that lovely.

i think i will sleep with a pad on tonight incase she comes early. got pains still and had a lil bit more orangey/light browny cm.

Hey girls. :wohoo: no actual sickness today - yet ;) Nausea still here but seems to be a little less than yesterday!

I cant say I envy your fish tasting burps hun :rofl: That reminds me, I need to go get some prenatals myself, used my last one last night!

Ok, so I so want to be buddies, but what do I need to do?

Oooh well done, snuggles will add you on I am sure as she very kindly started this off ;)

Just send Snugglebot a PM. Congrats BK.

Chrissie I love the ticker with the elephants but isn't your days wrong?

YEAH Bklove! All updated...

Today I discovered the difference between queasiness and full on nausea. I actually ran to the bathroom today but managed to pull it together. I was busy getting a boardroom ready for a workshop and hadn't found time to have breakfast and obviously my couple rice crackers weren't enough, but I did NOT want to taste them a second time either so I held on for dear life. Managed to get back to my office, take a few saltine crackers, which settled things, and now I am having my oatmeal.

Pfewf! disaster averted... I pray it does not get worse! I don't have easy access to my washroom today because the workshop is in the boardroom between the bathroom and my office.... I don't think I will make it if I get M/S today....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->