Snowflake bump buddies and friends

Oh Snuggle. That sounds awful. I hope you made it through the rest of the day.

so far so good but there have been a few close calls - lunchtime was bad, I need to stalk my office with food to keep things under control I guess. I had a great sandwich and fries though after and that calmed things. Now to survive the end of the day hungry which will no doubt bring more nausea. Atleast then I will be home. Just gotta get DH to clean the toilet .. just in case...

Have AF like bad cramps right now...gosh darnit, I am such a complainer - I should be over the moon about this pregnancy!

I stocked up my cabinet at work with crackers, microwaveable soups and some fruits and granola bars

Ok wait, I think I figured it out. Hi GUYS!!!! :hugs:

Yeah! Ha HA!

Opheliax, my problem is every day it is something different that I can take. I seem to go off food at the turn of a switch....

Ophelia, you are absolutely right, dont know quite what is going on there... will address the ticket situation right this minute!!

I am so loving the title - snuggles you are most creative ;) Welcome amanda xxx

I was going to say Chrissie just because your ticker is elephants doesn't mean you have to be pregnant as long as they are. LOL.

Hey girls! I'm stealing a minute from the kids I should be watching! It seems like there's alot of unpleasant after effects going on, but either way I envy how you guys are progressing and I can't wait to get there!

Opheliax I see you have a scan today, good luck! I hope you get to see some good shots of the bean.

Snugglebot I think your happiness is hidden behind the food issues and nausea, but its sooo there!

Chrissie, sounds like its been rough for you to, how are you making out today?

Well I'll see you guys over the weekend. :hugs:

Hey babe, im having an ok day today, think I am getting used to being sick..... how sad is that! lol. I had a hot cross bun earlier and diddy doesnt seem to like it....lol

No actual sickness for me yet but this little one doesn't like pastrami like Sebasten did.

I have no idea how to make those fancy pics. But if you know how great!

My only suggestion is to keep it small because my signature is already pretty big.

Midwife appt tomorrow!!!! Just about at 7 weeks!

Since I know exactly when I ovulated there isn't much chance she would change my due date is there?

Whhaaa omg, i finally found this thread whahahaha.. omg im so blond atm..

Hope you girls are doing fine.. ive been getting some mild nausea during the day but have no idea if it is indeed Pregnancy related.. any idea when this starts?!

OMG Snugs, just realised that you are nearly 7 weeks!!! Blooming heck thats gone quick!

Luna it can start before you even know. It was my first clue I was pregnant when I had Sebasten. I am having mild nausea in the mornings now and some through out the day. At the moment I am mostly suffering for severe heartburn at night regardless of what I eat.

Luna, It is no doubt pregnancy related as you go along it will probably get alot worse, particularly bad around meal times.

ahh okay that sucks haha, i Was SOOOO hungry and i was eating my sandwich and then i was like.. hmm ive got to stop (half way through the sandwich) The later on i finished it.. btu yeah it was really weird hahahah

no real hartburn yet, but ive got the feeling it wont take to much longer..
I do have a lot of gas.. (very annoying..and embarrassing haha)

And whats the deal with those EDD?! I know i ovulated late.. on CD17.., yet doc still calculated from start of last period? Do we just stick to docs date or are we gonna calculate from O date or are we guessing at implementation?

My cycle is fairly regular so I just went with the FF EDD.

My doc changed it from FF. At the end of the day, only 5% of babies are actually due on their due date, so if it isn't too far off you will have to go with the dr's date because that is what they will use as the stopping gate if you go overdue... the at what point do we induce will be based on the Dr's date. Is there a big discrepancy? There was only a day between FF and my midwife's guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->