Snowflake bump buddies and friends

nah no big gap.. i was just curious as i want to know how far along i really am haha..

Snuggle, i changed my link in the signature now.. it was leading to the log in page i think, have a look for me will ya?

Have you guys told anyone yet? Any names thought out?

Nope link still brings me to the login page.

I haven't told anyone but the MW and the public health nurse. My family can't keep a secret and we don't want to tell friends before we tell our parents. So May 6th or so (near the end of first tri) is when we will spill the beans.

We have a possible girls name picked out, may need some back ups in case the baby doesn't suit the name. But I really like the girls name, it has my grandmas, and both our mother's names in it - Rayleen or Raeleen . looking at it now, I think Rayleen looks a bit nicer...what do you think? As for a boys name, not sure yet. Our father's names are kind of strange so we still have some thinking to do but we want to have names that have semblance so someone's name who we love and respect.

I have a question to Chrissie - is it true that after puking, it helps the MS go away a bit?.... I have been fighting back big time but am miserable. My midwife actually said to me today I shouldn't have it totally disrupt my life and if necessary, she can give me diclectin, which apparently is safe to take. If the sickness keeps getting worse, and it is, I might consider it. Especially for our trip to hawaii. Thoughts anyone?

Hey ladies, do you think V would want to join us? She is way ahead of us, but she probably would be an excellent resource... her and our other BnB buddies who are preggos should help us newbies out! :)

:blush: Can I join you girls now please seeing as I had my :bfp: today :dance: xxxx

Attachments

• Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 3
Congrats dawny 690. I'm cool with you joining as your pretty close to where we are.

And helloooooooooooo everyone! :hugs: great to be back, looks like you all are hanging in there which is fantastic....I still have a few pages of reading to do though:)

I have a question, did you guys really feel pregnant about this time? I have 1 or 2 physical indications but things like the nausea and heartburn has died down. And I remember being really tired in another pregnancy but not that tired now, and hungry, but not that hungry really.

Welcome Dawny!!! Congratulations!!! You bet you are welcome here!

Bklove - Some days are way better than others, and in the early days it was quite hit and miss with symptoms. I am sure you will start to feel it more frequently and often. Now, I am lucky if I am nausea free for more than 20 minutes...

Fabulous. I am so excited for oyu dawny!

BK some days atre definately less symptoms then others.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa DAwny i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations.. you must be around the same time as me darling!!!

Cant believe it you must be over the moon :D :D :D
:happydance: :wohoo:

Hey Lunaty! You got the link to work!:) Not that you really need your FF chart any longer. :rofl:

Is anyone else struggling to believe their actually pregnant?? :rofl: I cant believe im pg again so soon im so excited, nervous scared all rolled into one :lol: Also No actual symptoms yet :D xxx

It is still sinking in for sure. I think once I can tell people and my bump isn't just bloat I will start to believe it. But trust me, once your M/S kicks in, you will know you are preggers. (Although maybe you will get lucky and be one of the few who doesn't get it)

It is still sinking in for sure. I think once I can tell people and my bump isn't just bloat I will start to believe it. But trust me, once your M/S kicks in, you will know you are preggers. (Although maybe you will get lucky and be one of the few who doesn't get it)

:lol: Well the only thing I have is increased cm, thirsty, tired :sleep: and my dinner earlier made me want to be :sick: and my OH is on a :sex: ban from now on til we get the all clear from doctor or maybe til 2nd tri if we get that far :muaha: xxxx

Sounds wicked to me. And snuggs I can honestly say that actually puking makes me feel better but sadly not for long as I am then hungry again shortly after. Definitly beats 'feeling' sick all day though so dont fight it if you have somewhere you can be sick in peace - iykwim.....

I was actually just gonna say - dawny, stop fibbing... lol.. you have had loads of symptoms for the last week or so!!! That big, bright, shiny pink line is as good a symptom as any though anyways ;)

I was actually just gonna say - dawny, stop fibbing... lol.. you have had loads of symptoms for the last week or so!!! That big, bright, shiny pink line is as good a symptom as any though anyways ;)

:lol: nothing solid that pointed to that shiny pink line though :rofl: You knew what I ment babe :blush: I totally wasnt expecting that this morning :cloud9: :happydance: Also babe I will say it for you, CHRISSIE WAS RIGHT AGAIN :cloud9: :dance: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->