so annoyed :@

emilyjade

mummy of two!
Reaction score
just a little rant! i cant believe it i really thought that hip grant would be in my bank today,, so i walk overside ov village were i live (in the bloody rain) to find that no money still has been put in my account :mad:
i know there are people who have had their babys and still got no payment but i thought it would be there today as i still need to buy a car seat with it and only got 3 weeks left tomorrow :\
so im going to ring them today and see what they fob me off with!!!!

i shall let you all know later

rant over :)
x

Aww hun, I really hope you can get some answers from them but they tend not to talk to people. Hope you get it soon, especially before LO turns up, fingers crossed for you, take care :hugs: XX

just a little rant! i cant believe it i really thought that hip grant would be in my bank today,, so i walk overside ov village were i live (in the bloody rain) to find that no money still has been put in my account :mad:
i know there are people who have had their babys and still got no payment but i thought it would be there today as i still need to buy a car seat with it and only got 3 weeks left tomorrow :\
so im going to ring them today and see what they fob me off with!!!!

i shall let you all know later

rant over :)
x

You live in Mansfield!!!!! I live in South Normanton!!
I aint got mine yet, but i only sent it 3 weeks ago x

u shud phone ur bank up hun and ask them b4 walking over :hugs:

well i rung them today, the man who was supposed to be helping me was very rude! but iv been told they have recieved my forms and they are getting processed at the moment and i will have to wait another 1-2 weeks before i get a letter explaining what is happening with the money, but he didnt tell me when i would get a payment! he just kept saying you will be recieving a letter !!!!!

so basically all i know is they have my forms and i just have to wait!
i wouldnt be bothered its just the fact of in due in 3 weeks and this grant is for the PREGNANCY!!!!

x

happygirl
the helpline number is 0845 366 7885

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member