So confused...help?

Emilylove13

Reaction score
So I'm 13dpo today. Here's my chart (yes I know I'm missing some temps, my 3 year old lost my bbt thermometer for a few days). I took Femara this cycle CD3-7 and confirmed ovulation by blood test.

Temp went down to my coverline yesterday and I assumed af was coming. This morning bbt went back up. I took a FRER this morning and it was completely negative, not even a squinter. Had cramping this afternoon, so I again assumed af was coming. Usually as soon as I cramp, the witch shows. It's been hours and still nothing.

So what gives? Did I have a 12th day implantation? That would explain lack of af and the negative test this morning...I'm really doubting that's what happened, just getting confused. I know, I'll have to wait it out and see if af shows or a test comes up positive. Has anything like this happened to anyone else?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161005-173952.jpg
    Screenshot_20161005-173952.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 6
I think the fact that it went back up is a promising sign. If that was implantation, you will see a late bfp.

Could definitely be late implantation and if so it would be too early to get a bfp. Hopefully you will get that second line in the next couple of days :) good luck!!

Thanks ladies...but AF showed her ugly face right before bed last night. So on to next cycle. Hoping my body doesn't decide to screw with me so much next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->