So I guess this is my first Nine Month Wait...

Oh I am jealous of you UK girls with the bank holiday. We had one at the beginning of August but none now till October.

Leelee - yes I worked four days a week with one day study leave. I'm coming to the end of work now, just a week and a half left, then I have my viva for college at the end of September, then hopefully back to work for about a week before I go on maternity leave! :happydance::happydance: Things are up in the air at the moment about whether I will definitely have a job or not in October, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If not, at least I will be busy with baby!

Thanks leelee yesterday was my worse day by far but i feel ok again today so will see how the day goes. How you feeling today doing anything nice today

Hey ladies I am on my first 9 month wait too. It has a great ring to it I think! Congratulations to everyone else who is on the 9mw too.

Hi muddles and congratulations how you feeling today and how far along are you

i think i am going to suffer from ms and evening as i get to 5.30 ish and start to feel queasy

Yay a new home lol Thanks Dmn for showing me xoxoxox Hiya ladies, hope you don't mind a rambler joining lol

Hi ladies Hi shawnie you got here lol

Im ok today thank you apart from feeling a bit bloated when i eat lol. leelee how you feeling

Hi muddles and congratulations how you feeling today and how far along are you

Hi I am feeling ok today, very excited and believing there is an actual baby growing in there! I have been feeling queasy on and off and have tender boobs too. I am not entirely sure how far along I am as my cycles are really irregular and I thought I was around 4wk 5days today but then got my 3+ this morning on the first CBD I have ever done so may be more than 4wk. Got a scan in 2 and a half weeks so will find out then my dates exactly.

Congratulations to you too. Have you got any symptoms yet?

:rofl: its not always a 9 month wait!

I was only 6 months, and along with me there have been at least 18 Septembryos born.

And its not even September yet.....

Hi muddles i have had some sickness and like you the sorre boobs go with the territory lol the digi tests are only a rough guide a midwife will go from the first day of your last period

me on the other hand my doctors wont see me until they have it confirmed by the hospital so i will be nearly 7 weeks by time i see anyone or get booked in for a scan

Hi ladies,

Big congratulations to Muddles and Shawnie. Hope you both have really smooth pregnancies.

I have been feeling a bit off all day today, I think I'm just tired but I feel like I'm coming down with a bit of a cold or something. Moody and hormonal too, which isn't really normal for me these days, I'm generally pretty chilled out since I've been pregnant.

Baby has had the hiccups for about 20 minutes! It's a mad feeling.

sorry your feeling a bit off today polaris

Hey girls, sorry have not been on much, been away sailing and not been very active on BnB...naughty me! I had my booking in appointment today...........and have been given a form to book myself a scan!!!! :cloud9: Can't wait to see Peanut! Any ideas on what to expect?

Polaris - hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Congrats on everyone who has got their BFP's since I last posted!

ooh akira soo exciting just make sure you have a full bladder which can be uncomfortable when they are prodding on your stomach other than that it is all quite straightforward good luck with that

not too bad ty my gp has no decided that they will give me an appointment now they have confirmed my pregnancy by the hospital

Hi Akira - how exciting that you will get a scan soon, how many weeks will you be for the scan? As dmn says, the main thing is to have a full bladder especially when it is early on.

Hey girls, sorry have not been on much, been away sailing and not been very active on BnB...naughty me! I had my booking in appointment today...........and have been given a form to book myself a scan!!!! :cloud9: Can't wait to see Peanut! Any ideas on what to expect?

Polaris - hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Congrats on everyone who has got their BFP's since I last posted!

I go for my scan on Friday so I'll let you know how mine goes.. MInes gonna be real early though so not sure how much ill see... Im just hoping to be able to see something...

Hello everyone... Rise n shine =)

I am getting nervous about Fridays scan. I am praying we see something good....I am hoping they let me watch this time since its a good scan and not a bad one.... I am almost tempted to bug my mom to go with me since shes allot like me with a big mouth lol She would stand behind the tech gooing and awing asking a ton of questions I tell her to ask so I know what's going on hahaha My DP keeps assuring me they should let me watch this time so will see. The appointment is at 8 am which is hard to get my mom or DP to wake to go lol

I started to have sore BB's last night for the first time and a few lil tingling needle feelings in my lower tummy. Then instead of wanting more protein things all I wanted was starch foods.. Im talking wanting jack in the box french fries with mayo and oranges!....Guess I should be careful what I wish for huh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->