So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I hope we all get one this month how fab will it be all moving into 1st tri all together?! if not this month, any month!! it will be fun. Ive had a cheeky little drink or two tonight here before the 2ww occurs!!

Yeah, we can be great company for each other!

I am having a cheeky glass of wine myself before the 2WW happens! Watching My Best Friends Wedding. It is a great film!

Im watching that too!! I love it, i have it on DVD but im watching it on TV. Im having a nice lil pig out sesh too, had some crisps and some choccie and some wine!!

Im watching that too!! I love it, i have it on DVD but im watching it on TV. Im having a nice lil pig out sesh too, had some crisps and some choccie and some wine!!

Yum yum! I am just after having a lovely roast chicken dinner and will have some Wispa for afters!!! It's great to have wine when we can't have it for a few weeks!

I had a massive curry!! I was such a pig, ive been for a nice big bubbly bath though now so im all relaxed here watching the rest of the film. Ive been invited out over the next couple of bank holidays we have so i'll have to watch my tipple there!

I had a massive curry!! I was such a pig, ive been for a nice big bubbly bath though now so im all relaxed here watching the rest of the film. Ive been invited out over the next couple of bank holidays we have so i'll have to watch my tipple there!

Yeah, I have a few nights out myself where I will have to avoid booze. Hopefully we will be avoiding it for 9 months after this 2WW!

I hope so!!! Do you have any idea when you ovulate?! I have no clue whatsoever. I gave up on my temping and im too ditzy to get those OPK things in and do them everyday. Im just going for the everyday thing because i have no clue when. I worry if i even do, i wouldnt have an AF if i didnt would i? or would i ? i have no idea!

I hope so!!! Do you have any idea when you ovulate?! I have no clue whatsoever. I gave up on my temping and im too ditzy to get those OPK things in and do them everyday. Im just going for the everyday thing because i have no clue when. I worry if i even do, i wouldnt have an AF if i didnt would i? or would i ? i have no idea!

Sorry Loulou, maybe I have had too much wine but I don't understand what you are saying!

I O between CD17 and CD19 but am hoping to O early this month cos I have taken B-50 complex. If you can keep up the BD'ing I think it is a great idea to do it every day!

Will you keep Bd'ing until you think AF is due?

Hi Loulou - the everyday plan sounds brilliant if you and OH can manage it!! He sounds well up for it mind you!
My understanding is that if you are not ovulating at all, you do eventually get AF but you would tend to have extremely long cycles. Having said that, i think it's normal enough to have the odd month that you don't ovulate. So I don't really know the answer to your question. But I think if you have a reasonably regular cycle it's most likely that you are ovulating.

I'm glad you girls are all having nice relaxing weekends - good idea to enjoy all of the things you will have to give up when you get your :bfp:. Although I must admit, wine is not even appealing to me at all at the moment, I had a sip of someone's wine last night at the 40th just to taste it because it was supposed to be a really good wine and it tasted absolutely vile!! And I would normally love my wine! Isn't it funny how the body steers you away from the things that aren't good for baby?

Hi Loulou - the everyday plan sounds brilliant if you and OH can manage it!! He sounds well up for it mind you!
My understanding is that if you are not ovulating at all, you do eventually get AF but you would tend to have extremely long cycles. Having said that, i think it's normal enough to have the odd month that you don't ovulate. So I don't really know the answer to your question. But I think if you have a reasonably regular cycle it's most likely that you are ovulating.

I'm glad you girls are all having nice relaxing weekends - good idea to enjoy all of the things you will have to give up when you get your :bfp:. Although I must admit, wine is not even appealing to me at all at the moment, I had a sip of someone's wine last night at the 40th just to taste it because it was supposed to be a really good wine and it tasted absolutely vile!! And I would normally love my wine! Isn't it funny how the body steers you away from the things that aren't good for baby?

Evening Polaris,

How are you? I see you are 12 weeks now! Yay, have you told most people or are you waiting for your scan?

Maybe I should go for everyday BD from CD12 to CD20. Unsure now whether to do that or to do Smep??? Decision decisions!

Sorry Loulou, maybe I have had too much wine but I don't understand what you are saying!

I O between CD17 and CD19 but am hoping to O early this month cos I have taken B-50 complex. If you can keep up the BD'ing I think it is a great idea to do it every day!

its just me rambling i think Polaris understood my mumbling haha, i just meant, if you dont ovulate do you not have AF, or if i wasnt would AF not come. I dont even know why im worrying but its things i stress over because im not keeping track. I think im going to BD till about CD 24 so far because my cycles now tend to range from 27days right up the the 30 I just waited for ni April!

its just me rambling i think Polaris understood my mumbling haha, i just meant, if you dont ovulate do you not have AF, or if i wasnt would AF not come. I dont even know why im worrying but its things i stress over because im not keeping track. I think im going to BD till about CD 24 so far because my cycles now tend to range from 27days right up the the 30 I just waited for ni April!

Hmmm, I think I might do a new strategy. BD on CD8 and CD 10 and then BD everyday from CD12 to CD20. Is that OTT?

Evening Polaris,

How are you? I see you are 12 weeks now! Yay, have you told most people or are you waiting for your scan?

Maybe I should go for everyday BD from CD12 to CD20. Unsure now whether to do that or to do Smep??? Decision decisions!

I think everday like me!!!! haha it cant just be me on my own!! :baby:

Evening Polaris,

I won't be able to manage it 13 days in a row but I think I will do the everyday strategy from CD12!!! I will be wrecked! We better get our :bfp:'s this month!

Thankyou Polaris!! Made more sense than the stuff in my head scaring myself!! Is your scan soon?!

Evening Polaris,

I won't be able to manage it 13 days in a row but I think I will do the everyday strategy from CD12!!! I will be wrecked! We better get our :bfp:'s this month!

I think with the BD bunny plan we will be walking like John Wayne into First Tri! haha

Evening Polaris,

I think with the BD bunny plan we will be walking like John Wayne into First Tri! haha

Lol!!! We will be absolutely wrecked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be worth it though!! haha Im just hoping he doesnt flake out on me!!

Oh yeh he loves it im just thinking about 2 weeks in one of us will be like "ok enough now!" haha but im keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh yeh he loves it im just thinking about 2 weeks in one of us will be like "ok enough now!" haha but im keeping my fingers crossed.

It will be worth it in the end! Right hun I am off to bed.

Night night - hope he comes home soon!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"