So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

It is very quiet on here tonight!

Wonder what everyones doing??

Oohh a jounal! How exciting! I'll have to have a peek in a minute.

I think he deserves a medal actually as he was really quite poorly. Usually this part of my cycle goes so quick but it dragging by.

Yours temps are quite a bit different so far this cycle aren't they. Maybe you'll O earlier?

Yeah, it's really quiet. Hope all waiting for O are out on the razz and enjoying it before we all get our :bfp:'s!!!

I am on day 2 of taking the B-50 complex so hoping to O sooner this month and extend my short (10 day) LP.

Well your doing all you possibly can to help yourself. Lets hope it all works this month.

I wish i was out on the razz tonight!!! I need to enjoy drinking a few glasses of wine because as of next week i won't be able too......

Well your doing all you possibly can to help yourself. Lets hope it all works this month.

I wish i was out on the razz tonight!!! I need to enjoy drinking a few glasses of wine because as of next week i won't be able too......

Yay, good for you! What did you get up to?

I am 'in on the razz'!!!! Am broke after being at home for the week last week!

Wasn't out tonight - just wished i was! Had a chinese and a few glasses of wine. Just watching jonathan ross. They just had miley cyrus on and she is sooooo confident and shes only 16.

Least you had a good time back at home though! What you upto at the weekend?

Jamie has got a birthday party on sat and sun at the same place! Only plus side is i get to have hours of gossip with the other girls there.

Wasn't out tonight - just wished i was! Had a chinese and a few glasses of wine. Just watching jonathan ross. They just had miley cyrus on and she is sooooo confident and shes only 16.

Least you had a good time back at home though! What you upto at the weekend?

Jamie has got a birthday party on sat and sun at the same place! Only plus side is i get to have hours of gossip with the other girls there.

Funny I am watching Jonathan Ross as well. She is so OTT isn't she???

Dame Helen Mirren is such a lady and looks so great for her age.

I am just chilling this weekend and taking it easy. A gossip with the girls is always good fun!!!

She does look great doesn't she. I hope i'm like that at her age! She must have had some "work" done!

She does look great doesn't she. I hope i'm like that at her age! She must have had some "work" done!

I'm sure she did. It's very subtle though! Hope I can afford to get work done at her age!

Well i plan to win the lottery after i get my BFP!!! Thats my next challenge. lol.

I'll share my winnings with you and we can both look glam at 60+!!!!

Right i suppose i should go off to bed now as the boys will probably be jumping on me early!

Night night leelee - speak to you tomorrow

xxxx

Well i plan to win the lottery after i get my BFP!!! Thats my next challenge. lol.

I'll share my winnings with you and we can both look glam at 60+!!!!

Right i suppose i should go off to bed now as the boys will probably be jumping on me early!

Night night leelee - speak to you tomorrow

xxxx

Lol! Speak tomorrow

xxx

Evening girls.

Well I passed the sac yesterday morning and felt ok until around 6pm last night and then I've been in bed ever since. I'm as white as a ghost and completely drained. I'll survive though.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. Weather has been nice again.

Signing off now as tired so catch you soon.
xoxoxoxo

Big hugs butterfly, you're coping so well, you need to get all your rest in to make you feel abit better, im thinking of you XXXXX

I've BD'd everyday now since Monday. OH has gone out with his friend for a few drinks and said i'll come home earlier so we can BD! haha he's keeping his end of the bargain pretty well!
Im only like CD9 or 10 and i have had pretty ewcm last night and today, strange so early on, but then again i have no idea when i Ov! xx

Evening girls.

Well I passed the sac yesterday morning and felt ok until around 6pm last night and then I've been in bed ever since. I'm as white as a ghost and completely drained. I'll survive though.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. Weather has been nice again.

Signing off now as tired so catch you soon.
xoxoxoxo

Hi Butterfly,

No wonder you are exhausted. Sounds like a very draining day, both physically and emotionally.

:hugs:

Hope you get lots of rest and look after yourself.

Big hugs butterfly, you're coping so well, you need to get all your rest in to make you feel abit better, im thinking of you XXXXX

I've BD'd everyday now since Monday. OH has gone out with his friend for a few drinks and said i'll come home earlier so we can BD! haha he's keeping his end of the bargain pretty well!
Im only like CD9 or 10 and i have had pretty ewcm last night and today, strange so early on, but then again i have no idea when i Ov! xx

Hi Loulou,

Wow, you have great stamina. I am doing the SMEP plan this month and if it doesn't work I think I will go for your strategy next month. Am hoping I will O earlier this month because of the B50 complex.

Just thought I'd check in girls.

Thanks loulou and leelee.

Wow Loulou you really are going for it!

Leelee I hope your vitamins bring Ov early for you hun.

Hubby cooked me tea and brought it to me in bed bless him......... I have a bit more colour in my cheeks but still feel very tired. I'm taking it easy though.

Ive got to be in with a good chance now surely havent i if i BD every day?! i just hope this is my month!! I had too much spotting this month on and off AF for me to properly count what my first day of AF was to do the SMEP but if no joy iwill try next month.
How are you feeling Leelee?

Just thought I'd check in girls.

Thanks loulou and leelee.

Wow Loulou you really are going for it!

Leelee I hope your vitamins bring Ov early for you hun.

Hubby cooked me tea and brought it to me in bed bless him......... I have a bit more colour in my cheeks but still feel very tired. I'm taking it easy though.

Glad your feeling a bit better Butterfly. Don't forget we are here if you need to vent or sound off. Your OH sounds like a lovely man.

Loulou - I would say you are in with an excellent chance this month. That's why I will be following your strategy next month if Smep doesn't work for me this month!

I am feeling grand. Tonight is the first night for Smep and will start using the OPK's on Monday so at least I will feel like I am doing something productive.

How are you?

Im good just waiting for OH to get in now so we can have todays BD! haha im obsessed. So's he though he was like lets shake on it, we'll do it everyday, no days off!! so we shook, he loves a bet so wont back down!!
If AF comes this month i wont be a happy bunny!!

Im good just waiting for OH to get in now so we can have todays BD! haha im obsessed. So's he though he was like lets shake on it, we'll do it everyday, no days off!! so we shook, he loves a bet so wont back down!!
If AF comes this month i wont be a happy bunny!!

I think you will have covered all bases Loulou! I think we are due a crop of :bfp:'s this month as it has been a while.

I hope we all get one this month how fab will it be all moving into 1st tri all together?! if not this month, any month!! it will be fun. Ive had a cheeky little drink or two tonight here before the 2ww occurs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->