So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hey girlies, just been for a bit of running, got some BD'ing to do later haha, day 3 in the BD house!

aw thanks guys :wohoo:

308 no idea what that is, but I'll look later!

:wave: jaytee, ooh you are at the really exciting but really frustrating bit of your cycle, will be stalking your chart!!

Hey all.

Mrs N loving the pics!!! You look great!!! :happydance:

Butterfly if i were you i'd leave it to fate - as i said earlier i think its all planned out for us anyway and we are just along for the ride. I left it to fate and fate was very kind to me. Spend some time with your OH and enjoy each other and you never know what could happen :hugs:

leelee how are you doing? Glad your feeling more positive!

flumpy how are you?

Polaris not long to go now!!!

Welcome Jaytee!!!

loulou loving the BD attitude and that your OH is getting the hang of it now :rofl:

Bad news for me i'm afraid..... my OH has a stinking cold and doesn't want to BD later!!!!! :dohh: What am i going to do???????

Hey all.

Mrs N loving the pics!!! You look great!!! :happydance:

Butterfly if i were you i'd leave it to fate - as i said earlier i think its all planned out for us anyway and we are just along for the ride. I left it to fate and fate was very kind to me. Spend some time with your OH and enjoy each other and you never know what could happen :hugs:

leelee how are you doing? Glad your feeling more positive!

flumpy how are you?

Polaris not long to go now!!!

Welcome Jaytee!!!

loulou loving the BD attitude and that your OH is getting the hang of it now :rofl:

Bad news for me i'm afraid..... my OH has a stinking cold and doesn't want to BD later!!!!! :dohh: What am i going to do???????

No no no!!!

Can you not tell him that you will do all the work???

Just seen the photos with you and your two boys. They are gorgeous. You must be so proud!

yep it sure is! He is apprently feeling the worst he has ever felt in his life. Bloody men!!!! Could ruin our chances for this month and we only have one more cycle left after this one. AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I can't force him which is a shame as i don't think he'd perform! lol. I'm CD8 today and we BD on CD6 so it should be today - what about if he's still ill tomorrow??? He'll just have to do it quick i suppose.

hang on a minute - where are you all seeing these photos of mrs N and hayley and her boys? am i missing something??

cycle day 2 for me and af crams are in full force!!! cant wait till this time next week when i will be well on my way to getting impregnanted!!!

hayley - tell your OH he doesnt have a choice - cant you just pounce on him - he is a man after all surely he wont be able to resist - cold or no cold!!!!

Mrs N needs to send you a link to her pics and mine is a pic on my profile of me and my two boys. We wouldn't leave you out hunni xx

Ooohh cramps are horrid! Go away witch! In one weeks time you'll be on the quest for a May BFP!!!!

I must admit he does look pretty poorly - i'm going to make him a lemsip and then try and intice him - i don't think it will work though

Hayley - rotten news about your OH - hopefully he'll be feeling a bit better tomorrow and you'll be able to hop on him!! I'm off to check your profile now to see your boys.

Loulou - I really admire your stamina - there's no way I could ever have managed every day! And I think OH would complain too!

MrsN - I would love to have a peek at your photos too hun, if you don't mind sharing.

Flumpy - send that nasty witch packing so you can get down to some BD!!

Leelee - glad to hear that the PMA is back and you're all stocked up on 'supplies' for this month. LOL.

Butterfly - good that the cramping is settling down, hopefully this is finally the end of it. :hug:

Jaytee - welcome to this lovely thread, I got my BFP with these lovely girls and they can't get rid of me since! Sticking around till all my friends on here get their well-deserved :bfp:!

Hope everyone else is doing well this evening.

It's OH's sister-in-law's 40th birthday tomorrow - we are going over to her house for dinner - she is the one who had the twin girls in March - can't wait to see the twins again, they're so gorgeous. I'm so glad that she got pregnant before me because they were trying for years and in the end got pregnant through IVF, so it would be really awkward and uncomfortable being pregnant now if she hadn't had the twins. If that makes any sense!!

Talk to you lovely ladies soon.

wow, im never going to catch up on whats going on :rofl:
Sooo....i will say to all GOOD LUCK
Hi to the new girls, i think we have a few :blush:

CD9 for me...boring!

xxx

wow, im never going to catch up on whats going on :rofl:
Sooo....i will say to all GOOD LUCK
Hi to the new girls, i think we have a few :blush:

CD9 for me...boring!

xxx

Hi Littlehush,

Boring for me too, I am on CD7.

I started taking B-50 complex yesterday in an attempt to lengthen my LP (it is only 10 days) and also hope it will bring O forward by a couple of days as I O between CD17 and 19. Quite late for a 27-30 day cycle. It could take a couple of months to work but I am hoping it will be worth it!

Hello Ladies, I am new to the whole ttc and tww. I guess I start the tww tomorrow :hissy: I don't really know what to expect as this is the first ttc that I have obsessed about.

PMA to all and hopes for :bfp:

Hi leelee how are you doing???

Welcome Csunshine! I hope you get your BFP on your first TWW!!! Keep us posted on any symptoms xx

Hows everyone else today?

I managed to convince my OH to DTD last night. :happydance: Basically i said that i didn't pump my body full of drugs for the last week in order for him to get man flu and then miss out on the egg this month. Anyways it worked and he actually enjoyed himself :rofl:

He's feeling better today so we should be on target for tomorrow! Did another opk today and still neg but then i am only CD9. This cycle seems to be going soooo slowly. I'm dreading the TWW already.

xxx

Hi leelee how are you doing???

Welcome Csunshine! I hope you get your BFP on your first TWW!!! Keep us posted on any symptoms xx

Hows everyone else today?

I managed to convince my OH to DTD last night. :happydance: Basically i said that i didn't pump my body full of drugs for the last week in order for him to get man flu and then miss out on the egg this month. Anyways it worked and he actually enjoyed himself :rofl:

He's feeling better today so we should be on target for tomorrow! Did another opk today and still neg but then i am only CD9. This cycle seems to be going soooo slowly. I'm dreading the TWW already.

xxx

Hi Hayley,

All quiet here. Started a journal on here today so I can write down all my thoughts. At least I can get it all off my chest there as well as here!

Yeah, I find this cycle is going really slow as well. Fair play to your OH, you deserve your :bfp: after all that effort!

Csunshine - best of luck with your first 2WW!

It is very quiet on here tonight!

Wonder what everyones doing??

Oohh a jounal! How exciting! I'll have to have a peek in a minute.

I think he deserves a medal actually as he was really quite poorly. Usually this part of my cycle goes so quick but it dragging by.

Yours temps are quite a bit different so far this cycle aren't they. Maybe you'll O earlier?

Thanks Haley2. Here's to everyone getting there :bfp:

I already know that I am not going to do well with waiting part.

I know its the worst part of this whole TTC thing isn't it. Lets all hope it will be worth it at the end of the cycle when we all get our BFPs next month.

(personally i'm determined to get mine this month!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->