So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I think with the BD bunny plan we will be walking like John Wayne into First Tri! haha

:rofl::rofl: We will spot you coming a mile off - who's that approaching in the distance with the funny walk??? Hope it pays off for you girls, you definitely deserve it after that effort!

Still haven't told most people till after my scan on Wednesday. We have told OH's family and I have told a couple of friends and OH told his best friend. But apart from that I just want to wait to make sure everything is OK. Not too much longer to wait now. OH's family are going mad to tell people too, his sister was asking me at the weekend could she tell people yet.

I think with the BD bunny plan we will be walking like John Wayne into First Tri! haha

:rofl::rofl: We will spot you coming a mile off - who's that approaching in the distance with the funny walk??? Hope it pays off for you girls, you definitely deserve it after that effort!

Still haven't told most people till after my scan on Wednesday. We have told OH's family and I have told a couple of friends and OH told his best friend. But apart from that I just want to wait to make sure everything is OK. Not too much longer to wait now. OH's family are going mad to tell people too, his sister was asking me at the weekend could she tell people yet.

ahh well only a few more days and you can announce it to the world - how exciting!! hopefully that will be all of us in 12 weeks time!!!!!!

Hi ladies,

I started a thread that you might be interested in reading.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-pregnancy-test-can-you-share-your-story.html

Happy reading!

Hi girls!

Butterfly hope your feeling a bit better after yesterday. I'm glad you have your OH looking after you. He sounds like a great bloke. Hopefully soon the worst of it will be over and you can start to recover xxxx

leelee i think you should BD every other day until pos opk then go for it for 5 days to cover all your bases.

loulou i think you are very dedicated to BD everyday for a whole cycle! You had better get your BFP this month!

polaris i bet you can't wait to tell everyone and show off your scan pics!

flumpy how are you doing?

CD11 for me today!!!! I'm slowly getting towards O. Well we were supposed to BD yest but we were both to knackered but we are going to be on it again tonight!!! Not got EWCM yet though but i think its started to increase slightly.

I had a moment of clarity yesterday whilst i was driving to a birthday party - the weather was gorgeous and we had just driven through a lovely country lane and then we came out the other side and there was the most incredible view! (I moved to the countryside last june and am still in awe of all the fields and sheep outside my window!) I just felt that my life was pretty damm good. I'm healthy and have 2 gorgeous boys, a man that loves me and would do anything for me, a lovely home and no worries. So i think that i might not even bother with the opks and stuff for now on - if we are meant to have another baby we will, and if not it won't happen no matter what we do. I think we are just going to have regular sex and basically just see what happens.

Hey girlies!
sorry i've not been around, just a little update..

11 dpo..

1. heartburn
2. tired lots
3. bloated still
4. back ache
5. tummy pains (sometimes stabby)
6. don't feel sick anymore though which is a good thing from my point of view :)

so tempted to test before the time!!

how's everyone else doing? :)

xx

Hi girls!

Butterfly hope your feeling a bit better after yesterday. I'm glad you have your OH looking after you. He sounds like a great bloke. Hopefully soon the worst of it will be over and you can start to recover xxxx

leelee i think you should BD every other day until pos opk then go for it for 5 days to cover all your bases.

loulou i think you are very dedicated to BD everyday for a whole cycle! You had better get your BFP this month!

polaris i bet you can't wait to tell everyone and show off your scan pics!

flumpy how are you doing?

CD11 for me today!!!! I'm slowly getting towards O. Well we were supposed to BD yest but we were both to knackered but we are going to be on it again tonight!!! Not got EWCM yet though but i think its started to increase slightly.

I had a moment of clarity yesterday whilst i was driving to a birthday party - the weather was gorgeous and we had just driven through a lovely country lane and then we came out the other side and there was the most incredible view! (I moved to the countryside last june and am still in awe of all the fields and sheep outside my window!) I just felt that my life was pretty damm good. I'm healthy and have 2 gorgeous boys, a man that loves me and would do anything for me, a lovely home and no worries. So i think that i might not even bother with the opks and stuff for now on - if we are meant to have another baby we will, and if not it won't happen no matter what we do. I think we are just going to have regular sex and basically just see what happens.

Hey Hayley, it's lovely to hear you sounding so happy and relaxed about things. You are right to ditch the OPKs if they are stressing you out, after all it is the BD that gets you pregnant not the beautiful chart or the gallery of OPKs.

Exactly Polaris! If it was a case of peeing on a stick and you got pg then i'd have hundreds of children! lol. I think regular BD and see what happens. I do get bad O pains so i'll know when i do eventually O.

How are you doing?

emalou your symptoms sound great!

hi ladies,

emalou - your symptoms sound good hun, test if you want - some people get BFN's at 10dpo!! personally thought I hate BFN's so I would hold out as long as possible!

Loulou - you are definitely dedicated to the cause!!!

Hayley - glad you have decided to relax a bit it seems all the girls on here get there BFP when they stop thinking about it (but for most of us that is easier said than done!!! although i had a similar epiphany this week - see below!!!)

well I am on CD5 over here so still about 10 or 11 days till ovulation (boo!!) oh well the witch is just packing her bags and getting ready to leave so at least I can get practising before the egg arrives lol!!! I am not having any plan this month - when I got pregnant in december last year I didnt do anything we just BD'd when the mood took us and I got pregnant my first month of the pill!! sonce then I have been trying so hard that I have forgotten how much fun me and my DH can have when we stop thinking about getting pg - I am only 26 so we have got plenty of time and if it is meant to be it will happen for us!!

Exactly Polaris! If it was a case of peeing on a stick and you got pg then i'd have hundreds of children! lol. I think regular BD and see what happens. I do get bad O pains so i'll know when i do eventually O.

How are you doing?

emalou your symptoms sound great!

Hi Hayley,

Sounds like a great plan to take a chilled out approach.

I wish I could do that but I feel under pressure cos I am 32 and want to have 6 cycles charted so I can bring it to the GP if nothing has happened by August. I am trying to be as chilled out as possible this month. My OH is happy to BD whenever so that is good.

Flumpy - I am just ahead of you at CD9. Not much happening for me at the moment!

Emmalou -symptoms sound good!

hey girls, hope you have all had a nice weekend - we've been down to London for a friend's wedding - was at a hotel in Knightsbridge very nice too!
I like going away for the weekend, it makes that days go by quicker! Really hoping for ov this month, will be so disappointed if it doesn't happen!

thanks girls...

i think i might give in, though im contemplating it further.

Flumpy - i love your approach on this, you're exactly right, just BD whenever you like and you know your BFP will take it's course.

LeeLee - Haha most OH's are happy to do it whenever ;) i've found that mine, after probably 3 days will want a break hehe!

Hayley2 - I think you're also in the right frame of mind :) sometimes TTC can take over and blur what you've already got. Your life sounds wonderful may i say, i can't wait to move out the the country one day, though i think i'm a bit too much of a city girl at heart.

xx

leelee i think you need to do what feels right for you. if you feel charting etc is the way to go then thats great!

i just feel that i need to not stress about it. Both the boys were conceiveed without thinking about it - Jamie was a few days after my ovarian drilling op - the last thing i was thinking about was getting pg as i thought i'd need a few weeks to recover. Luis was after a m/c - within 4 weeks i had my BFP. I once again was not thinking about getting pg as i was so sad after m/c. I think i need to take the same approach again.

Mrs N sounds like you had a great weekend! Knightsbridge is very nice! i hope you O too this cycle.

emalou have you caved in yet and tested????

Butterfly thinking of you xxx

leelee i think you need to do what feels right for you. if you feel charting etc is the way to go then thats great!

i just feel that i need to not stress about it. Both the boys were conceiveed without thinking about it - Jamie was a few days after my ovarian drilling op - the last thing i was thinking about was getting pg as i thought i'd need a few weeks to recover. Luis was after a m/c - within 4 weeks i had my BFP. I once again was not thinking about getting pg as i was so sad after m/c. I think i need to take the same approach again.

Mrs N sounds like you had a great weekend! Knightsbridge is very nice! i hope you O too this cycle.

emalou have you caved in yet and tested????

Butterfly thinking of you xxx

Hi all!

Hayley - I think your way of going for it is a great way!

Feel totally relaxed today and have a chilled out attitude. Was talking to one of OH's friends (a bloke) and they are trying as well and it hasn't happened yet. I asked him if he was worried and he said 'Not a bit, it is all part of creation so it will happen when it is meant to'. I thought that was a really good attitude.

OH also woke up early this morning and said that he had been thinking, he thinks charting is a good idea for me cos I wouldn't have found out about my short luteal phase otherwise, but he thinks we should BD all through the month as well as doing the Smep. I think he is right so will be taking a more relaxed (albeit organised with charting and OPK's) approach.

Am excited to see if my LP lengthens this month with the B50 complex. I know it might take a few months but am excited to see if it begins to work!

Hope you are okay Butterfly.

Hey hayley, oh not yet... i've been fighting the urge, but i'm going to speak to my best friend tomorrow (shes like a baby expert) and she'll probably help me come a decision!

might get a bunch of cheapies what do you think? x

Well girls i couldn't resist the lure of the opks :rofl: And guess what its starting to go pos :happydance: By tonight it should be pos. However i normally keep doing them to see when its over but if tonights is def pos then i'll stop. Reckon we'll DTD tonight and wed morn and see what happens. I normally have a 36 hour surge and get horrid O pains - so should get that on wed morn which would be CD14 :happydance: I'm absolultey thrilled that i'm having a normal cycle!!!!!

I think i'll cook OH a nice dinner later and crack open a bottle of wine! Might as well enjoy ourselves.

I feel so confident about this month! I just feel its going to work, lets hope i'm not wrong! :blush:

leelee your friend has a great attitude to TTC. Its true we are creating a new life - that is amazing! It will happen when its supposed - with maybe a little bit of charting help :blush:

emalou personally i hate BFNs and would rather wait to see if the witch arrives. Although i do get start getting AF cramps from 9dpo so i usually get a fair bit of warning thats shes coming. Do what feels right for you hun. Your symptoms sound great!

Hayley, that is brilliant news that O is imminent!! Such a nice change from having to wait for weeks for it to happen. The clomid is obviously working. Lets hope that it results in a nice :bfp: in just over two weeks time!!

Hello ladies

Emalou - I would wait a few more days if you can........ it's horrible seeing those BFN
Mrs N - glad you had a nice weekend
Flumpy, Leelee and Hayley - I'm liking the relaxed approach. Glad the clomid's working Hayley
Polaris - how are you feeling hun?
Loulou - how are you? Worn out from all the Bd'ing I should think!!

I had my scan this morning and it confirmed that the miscarriage is complete. She is going to write a letter to my doctor recommending some tests to see if there is anything causing the mc. I also said I was anxious about getting pregnant again because of the brick wall I faced when wanting a scan early on when I thought something was wrong......... she said that as soon as I get pregnant next time my Dr should refer me to EPAC for an early scan at about 6/7 weeks and they will see me right through then................ so I found that very reassuring.

Glad to see the thread is still keeping up the PMA........... way to go!

:hugs:

Hi Butterfly

I'm glad that your scan went as well as it could hun. It sounds like they are going to take you seriously next time which will make you feel 100% better with things. Are you feeling better?

flumpy how strange that we both had a similar experience about the whole TTC thing! Lets hope our laid back approach works!

Polaris only 1 day to go!!!!!

I have got a rotten cold! Horrid sore throat and nearly no voice. I most def caught it from OH last week. Wish they wouldn't share everything!

Oh well i suppose i need to relax and enjoy my meal and few drinks later and then make a bubba.

Also i've got my spell to say later to the fertility godess (please don't think i'm mad) apprently you say it on your 3 most fertile days before BD and wear a fertility ring. Lets see if it works.......

no more cramping and bleeding nearly stopped but I feel sooooo drained...... could just go to bed and stay there! Hubby off work today though so that wouldn't be fair.

Sorry to hear that you have a cold hun..... hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Fertility godess??? hhhmmmm can't think of anything to say!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"