So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Thanks Polaris

I am going to be off bnb for a day or two though my office is moving today and tomorrow and I my computer is broken at home.:cry: I will let you all know once I come back on Thursday if she has shown up yet.

oh no, hope you get your computer fixed soon csunshine!
fingers crossed for you :witch: doesn't show up! :dust:

Me too. Not having a computer at home while the DH is gone is driving me insane! :rofl::rofl: If I can't BD then I would defo want to talk to my BnB friends!

Hey girlies!!

Been off for a few days! Im guessing im 5dpo at the max and possibly around 2/3 at minimum i really need to keep track of these things!! Had lots of TMI wind and bloating the last day or two and a bit of cramping this evening but nothing really to report, i really really really want this to be my month!!! i hate this waiting game!

Big hugs to Hayley, im so sorry! XXXX
All the other ladies, helloo x

Polaris - glad the ms has stopped - sorry you've got cold and you get rid of it very soon........... nice soak in the bath (but not too hot!).

Sunshine - where's the PMA??? You've only got a few days until testing and you're ruling yourself out!? af pains are a sign of early pregnancy too - don't count yourself out yet
Leelee - fingers crossed for you hun
Mrs N - EWCM is excellent sign hun...... not sure about your chart. Have you been temping at different times of day?
Jaytee - just as you've decided to give up - WHAM BHAM - you get pregnant!! hope so for you

Hayley - always thinking of you babe............ you know where I am.

I'm fine - still ntnp! LOL enjoying it too! DH away working until Thursday night booo hooo.

gosh I'm tired now. night night. xx

Hey girlies!!

Been off for a few days! Im guessing im 5dpo at the max and possibly around 2/3 at minimum i really need to keep track of these things!! Had lots of TMI wind and bloating the last day or two and a bit of cramping this evening but nothing really to report, i really really really want this to be my month!!! i hate this waiting game!

Loulou - everything is a waiting game - it's so frustrating !! :hissy:

Good job we have each other to keep sane :dohh:

I think without this group and all you girls I'd of been comitted by now haha! I'm trying not to symtom spot though this month because I have done each month since jan and each time af has came and let me down. Pma!!!xxxx

I think without this group and all you girls I'd of been comitted by now haha! I'm trying not to symtom spot though this month because I have done each month since jan and each time af has came and let me down. Pma!!!xxxx

I think you're right about the symptom spotting - I didn't symptom spot the month I got my bfp.

good luck hun. xx

Mrs N - hope this is finally your O. I have a good feeling for you this month for some reason and you haven't even O'd yet. :rofl:
Csunshine - don't give up hope yet, early pregnancy feels exactly like AF is going to arrive so it's not over till she shows her face.
Butterfly - hope your cycles go back to normal quickly hun.
Leelee - AF feelings when she's not due and crying during neighbours are definitly both good signs, fingers crossed!!
Jaytee - you hear of lots of women who get pregnant just when they've stopped trying so hopefully that will happen for you.
Hello to everyone I've missed!!

Well my news is that m.s. is definitely much better, I've been feeling pretty much fine since Friday. But in its place I have an absolutely rotten cold. OH had it last week and I was really hoping I wouldn't catch it. Not really what i needed the week the thesis is due! Feeling pretty miserable and achy.

I think I had the same feelings around this time last month Polaris. I think I get PMS feeligs right after O every month!

How are you? Have you spoken to your Mum since you told her the good news.

Hey girlies!!

Hi Loulou,

Promising symptoms! I am 3DPO today so nothing to report at all! I hate the waiting game too!

I think I had the same feelings around this time last month Polaris. I think I get PMS feeligs right after O every month!

Not too bad today thanks, still have cold but it seems to be a bit better than yesterday. Slowly getting there on the thesis too although I've still lots to do. Roll on Friday when I will have my life back!!

No I haven't spoken to my mum since, I'm leaving a little bit of time for the news to sink it!! I generally ring her every weekend (she lives in the UK) so I'll probably talk to her again on Saturday after I submit the thesis and then we are visiting next week for a few days.

Not too bad today thanks, still have cold but it seems to be a bit better than yesterday. Slowly getting there on the thesis too although I've still lots to do. Roll on Friday when I will have my life back!!

No I haven't spoken to my mum since, I'm leaving a little bit of time for the news to sink it!! I generally ring her every weekend (she lives in the UK) so I'll probably talk to her again on Saturday after I submit the thesis and then we are visiting next week for a few days.

Oh, I'd say you can't wait to get the thesis in. You can really enjoy being pregnant then! Your Mum will prob get more excited when you go to visit!

morning ladies - how is everyone feeling today? I think am due to ov today or tomorrow so I will be in the 2ww soon enough!!! I cant wait

morning ladies - how is everyone feeling today? I think am due to ov today or tomorrow so I will be in the 2ww soon enough!!! I cant wait

Hey Flumpy,

How are you? I am good. Only 3DPO so nothing to report. I'd say you can't wait to be in the 2WW!

I'm at 4dpo now and just wondering a few things (sorry for my stupid questions).

How long after Ovulation would implantation be?

And how early do symptoms start?

I'm pretty sure I have no symptoms but being in the 2ww just makes me more aware of my body. I had a head cold last week - sneezing, congestion, sinus headache and it was basically gone as of Monday but this morning I woke up to this same cold starting all over again - sore throat, congestion, weird taste in my mouth. Pretty sure it's just the cold again - as I seem to have a really weak immune system and catch everything that goes around - but what are some of the most common very early symptoms?

Thanks so much! You girls are a wealth of knowledge!

Temp went down this morning :hissy: i really really hope I do not have another anovulatory month!
Butterfly - no, been taking my temp at the same time each morning, directly after waking, I have recorded when it has been a different time and I think the most it has deviated was about an hour. Just don't understand why I have all the signs but no temp rise - twas the same last month - I had plenty of EWCM, high soft cervix, almost pos OPKs yet no temp rise! :cry:

SpecialK I think the usual time for implantation is about 5-8 dpo. the more I read on here the more i believe that symptoms can start as early as a couple of days, but that after implantation is more usual.

Mrs N - that is so frustrating! Have you been charting for long or was last month your first month?

so sorry Mrs N....... I find it really confusing with the positive opk, ewcm but then no temp rise....... I'm not that clued up on it - sorry.

Polaris - glad you've only got a few days left until freedom!! It must've been so hard for you what with having pregnancy tiredness and all!!

SpecialK - fingers crossed that they are early signs for you.

Flumpy - you're nearly in the 2ww!! yippee

Hayley - thinking of you babe.

:hugs:

last month was my first month, and I was really hoping not for a repeat performance this month!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->