So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

well if the same does happen I will heading off to my GP with charts in hand :rofl:

hey girls!

i am good thanks leelee - dont worry you will be having symptoms all over the place next week!! and I will be joining you not long after (PMA,PMA!!!)

Mrs N - really sorry to hear you dont think you are ovulating - you might just be having a long cycle!

Polaris - not long to go till you are free to just enjoy being pregnant without thinking about your thesis!!

special K - i heard implantation can occur at 3dpo so fingers crossed that these are early symptoms for you!!

Hayley - hope you are ok hun, thinking of you xxx

well I have had ov pains all afternoon so i guess tomorrow will be ov day for me - then i will be 1dpo as of friday woohooo!!!!

Hey everyone,

I missed alot and I don't have time right now to go message by message to catch up so ~ I hope everyone is doing great!

Hayley~ clomid makes ovulation happened later then expected. For example according to all clomid sites I was supposed to ovulate 7 to 5 days before the actual day I ovulated. so don't worry hun you may just be ovulating late

Hi Ladies! Someone please make sure I temp next month...taking this month off is making me CRAZY!!! I am thinking I o'd as I had a few days of ewcm and now its sticky/creamy, but I can only guess about dpo. I could be anywhere from 6 to 2! grrrrr!! :hissy: I have had weird bouts of nausia though....kinda strong.....hoping it's a good sign

hey girls!

i am good thanks leelee - dont worry you will be having symptoms all over the place next week!! and I will be joining you not long after (PMA,PMA!!!)

Mrs N - really sorry to hear you dont think you are ovulating - you might just be having a long cycle!

Polaris - not long to go till you are free to just enjoy being pregnant without thinking about your thesis!!

special K - i heard implantation can occur at 3dpo so fingers crossed that these are early symptoms for you!!

Hayley - hope you are ok hun, thinking of you xxx

well I have had ov pains all afternoon so i guess tomorrow will be ov day for me - then i will be 1dpo as of friday woohooo!!!!

Hi Flumpy, Yay, you are nearly into the 2WW!

Hayley - hope you are okay and still BD'ing. From what the others say it sounds like you are still in with a chance this month

Specialk - hope this is it for you!

Butterfly - how are you feeling?

Polaris - not long now!

Mrs. N - really hope you O soon!

Jaytee - how are you?

Well I feel rough tonight, feel like I am coming down with a cold. I hope it isn't as I have college tomorrow and was off last week. But have the sore back feeling I always get when a cold is imminent. I also have a mouth ulcer so it means I am run-down too. Didn't think it was possible with all the vitamins I have been taking!

Hi Ladies! Someone please make sure I temp next month...taking this month off is making me CRAZY!!! I am thinking I o'd as I had a few days of ewcm and now its sticky/creamy, but I can only guess about dpo. I could be anywhere from 6 to 2! grrrrr!! :hissy: I have had weird bouts of nausia though....kinda strong.....hoping it's a good sign

TEMP next month or I will be after you!!! Or better still, hopefully you will get a :bfp: and won't have to!

I love temping. I think it would frustrate me if I couldn't!

Evening all!

How are you all doing??

Lots going on with everyone at the moment. Lets hope we see some lovely BFPs soon.

Had my CD21 blood test today and have got to ring the hosp next Tue for the results. I spoke to my FS secretary today and told her i haven't O'd and she said as long as my blood test confirms it she should be able to get me in to she the FS earlier than the 29th June.

Still going to BD lots over the next fews days and if i did happen to O then you never know what might happen.

Feeling a lot more positive today. Was really down yesterday but i honestly believe i will have another baby when it is my time.

Butterfly thanks for all your support. Love ya loads!

leelee, flumpy, lou, polaris, jeannette, csunshine, Mrs N, jaytee, loulou thank you all for your messages on here. Was nice to read!

xxx

Hayley - you are very welcome......... I'm so happy you're feeling more positive - love ya loads too. :hugs:

leelee - not really sure when I am in my cycle, CM seems a bit weird, my temp dipped yesterday and has risen today so not sure if O'd yesterday or today...... I'll just keep temping and see.

Hello ladies! I got a ?... Two nights ago I had sharp pains in my right side. Yesterday morning they moved to the left. Then yesterday afternoon I had some REALLY LIGHT brown spotting. Haven't slept since the first cramps, I think I'm too uncomfortable. Last night I was freaking out about being really dizzy, hot, shaky and having a lot of pressure in my abdomen...felt like a balloon was in there about to burst. AF was due today and this morning I had some bright red blood when I peed...its been coming and going all day, pretty much only when I pee. I put a pad on just in case but there has only been like two little red spots on it. Usually when I start its just like WHOOSH (super heavy, with cramps starting the second day, never before) and stays that way for 5 days. My cramps disappeared the minute I started spotting, just a few spasms now and then but no pain. I went to the clinic to get another test...bfn. Urine...not blood bcuz the girl working said she was new and didn't know how to do blood *sigh* I checked my temp again...I obviously don't temp but after reading everyone's posts I've been checking it since the beginning of the week to see if it drops like af is coming. Its gone up .8 today. Think that means anything?

Thanks for all the supportive messages about my thesis. I met my supervisor yesterday and he is pretty happy with it. He also said to me not to kill myself trying to make the deadline on Friday and that if I submit at 10 a.m. on Monday morning that would be fine. He said normally he would tell people to do an 'all-nighter' and get it finished but that obviously I can't do that as I'm pregnant. So that is a relief to be honest with you as it means that I can take it easy finishing it up rather than having a really awful day today. I know it drags it on for a few more days but I have next week off work anyway so I don't really mind.

Hayley - glad you are feeling more optimistic than earlier. I truly believe that you will have another baby when the time is right. Maybe even this month you will get your good news, who knows?

Butterfly - :rofl: at still temping while NTNP - that is exactly like something I would do!!

Jeannette - hopefully you won't need to temp next month!! It is frustrating not knowing where in your cycle you are though.

Leelee - sorry to hear you are coming down with a cold, I've been suffering all week so I know how you feel. Hopefully you manage to shake it off quickly.

Flumpy - yay - OV day! Get BDing and then it's on to the TWW for you!!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Morning all, i've not been around for a few days, how is everyone at the moment?
doing well i hope.

Not much to say on my part really :)

x

I know Polaris - I'm really temping more to see if my body is getting back to normal. We are BDing just when we feel like it! I thought my temps were going up and I was ovulating but temp dropped this morning........... so who knows! Glad you've got an extra couple of days to finish your thesis - take it a bit easier now!

Emalou - how are you doing? Any ms yet?

Any symptoms spotters around?!

hi

thanks butterfly!! i am so glad someone else shares my excitement about OV'ing!!! we BD'd last night and I will pounce as soon as he gets home from work lol!!!!

how is everyone today?

hi

thanks butterfly!! i am so glad someone else shares my excitement about OV'ing!!! we BD'd last night and I will pounce as soon as he gets home from work lol!!!!

how is everyone today?

ha ha ha good for you flumpy! :rofl:

Hey girlies!! im here!!
Last night had a bit if twinging and weird pains down there and ive sneezed a few times the last 3 days and ive had lots of wind and bloating. Im hoping these are symtoms, either that, or im falling apart!! haha i need a straight jacket!!
How is everyone!!
Hayley i believe you will truly be blessed whether is this month, next month, next year, you will have another baby!!! pma!!!
Leelee sorry to hear your coming down with a cold-lots of oj!!!
How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->