So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hey girlies!! im here!!
Last night had a bit if twinging and weird pains down there and ive sneezed a few times the last 3 days and ive had lots of wind and bloating. Im hoping these are symtoms, either that, or im falling apart!! haha i need a straight jacket!!
How is everyone!!
Hayley i believe you will truly be blessed whether is this month, next month, next year, you will have another baby!!! pma!!!
Leelee sorry to hear your coming down with a cold-lots of oj!!!
How is everyone else doing?

Hi all!

Just back from college. I was a bit sore when I went to the toilet - not really stinging but sore. I hope it isn't a UTI. Haven't needed the toilet since so hopefully it was a one-off.

Loulou - your symptoms sound encouraging. This 2WW is going so slow but I suppose I should be grateful that I am in it as it so soul destroying when AF arrives.

I hope theyre good too, ive just had a lovely long soak in the tub and a gorgeous relax it was fab!! Im trying to chill through the wait, ive got 8 days to go till AF is due, the 2ww has gone quickly so far, im hoping the rest does too and AF doesnt arrive!!

Aw a uti leelee?! i HATE them, i had a bad one a couple of yrs ago and ive never cried so much in my life it was hideous!

Good Morning Girls!

Well Dh and I decided that we are not trying but not preventing from now on ( Deep down this is what I feel like doing :hissy: ) So he has forbidden me from purchasing OPKs, Hpts, and NO medications to induce anything! However, he did say that I could continue tempting but I can't chart the temps for three weeks, :shrug: he thinks that this way I won't obsess over my chart and temps rising and falling, so I agreed =D

I was supposed to start taking my temps this morning but the thermometer was taking tooooo long to read my temp and I got upset and put it away without taking the temp, :rofl: I need patience, I know, maybe God can give that to me as a christmas gift this year, :rofl: Maybe just maybe I will take my temp tomorrow, lol

I'm not too worried about this cycle because I'm not sure if I will even ovulate like a normal women, so by taking my temp and eventually charting them in three weeks I can see if I ovulated or not. I'm not stressed out either this time around, and honestly I believe DH and I need to go back into our BD the old ways (bding when we want to and not when an opk tells you too). Our BD life has gone down greatly with all the getting pregnant pressures, and sometimes it just came to the point where neither one of us wanted to do anything :blush: Well told friends and family that we are not trying anymore, this way we aren't asked every other day if we are pregnant yet, or whats wrong with us, etc...

It is true that TTC is an emotional rollercoaster, I love rollercoaster but this is one I hate! lol

Ok enough about me talking and talking, hope everyone is doing well. :hugs:

I hope theyre good too, ive just had a lovely long soak in the tub and a gorgeous relax it was fab!! Im trying to chill through the wait, ive got 8 days to go till AF is due, the 2ww has gone quickly so far, im hoping the rest does too and AF doesnt arrive!!

Aw a uti leelee?! i HATE them, i had a bad one a couple of yrs ago and ive never cried so much in my life it was hideous!

Bath sounds lovely and relaxing. My stingy pain has gone away. Think I am turning into a hypochodriac!

Jaytee - your new attitude to BD'ing sounds good, esp if the old way was affecting your relationship.

Aw Jaytee its a shame its affected your relationship like that, maybe the little break will do you good and you never know what will happen in the mean time!!

sounds like a sensible decision jaytee - ttc can take over your life!

leelee glad your stingy pain has gone, hope you are not coming down with a cold!

polaris great news about the thesis - at least you can take the final few days a bit more relaxed!

loulou i hope the rest of your tww goes quick too, and you get a nice :bfp: at the end of it!!

as for me - temp has been pretty stable last 4 days, I have no idea whats going on. if I wasn't temping from my other signs I would be sure I had ov'd!

Hey all!

I seem to really busy lately, but just cant put my finger on what :rofl:

Well me and OH had our photo shoot today, went really well, but got to wait a week to see them! Hope we got at least one.

Its nearly the end of my tww, only 3 days left. I did a test 7dpo and it was :bfn: of course. i dont feel pg, got sore boobs (like i always get) But the cramps (which i also get before hand) have been alot stronger even painfull.
Chart not really looking any different to previous. I think i just have to wait to see if :witch: shows her face!

Hope all are well?

xxx

Hello ladies haven't been on in a few days as we moved our office and my computer at home is broken. I was spotting yesterday and then today that nasty :witch: arrived. I guess it's better to know right away then for her to show up late and me think I am.

How is everybody else?Mrs N, Littlehush, Polaris, Leelee, haley, jaytee,butterfly and so many more I can't remember

Hello ladies haven't been on in a few days as we moved our office and my computer at home is broken. I was spotting yesterday and then today that nasty :witch: arrived. I guess it's better to know right away then for her to show up late and me think I am.

How is everybody else?Mrs N, Littlehush, Polaris, Leelee, haley, jaytee,butterfly and so many more I can't remember

Hi Csunshine - so sorry AF arrived. Hope you are okay.

Littlehush - your temps are a little higher than last month so hopefully they will rise again tomorrow.

csunshine sorry :witch: got you - you are right though, better she comes on time than strings you along!

littlehush fingers crossed no af for you, chart loks good to me!

Thanks Leelee and Mrs N. yes I can't wait for her to leave though DH comes home tomorrow and is only home for 4 nights. I am hoping to get in at least one session of :sex: before he leaves to go out of town again. :rofl: The last time we were pg his :spermy: caught my egg on the 11th or 12th cd so it could happen :muaha:

leelee hope your cold is feeling better and that the TWW flys by for you!

Polaris not long to go until you can get your life back after your thesis. Hope it goes well!

Csunshine keep up the BDing!

littlehush its not over until she shows her face!

Mrs N i really hope you have O'd hun x

Butterfly hows the NTNP going?

Jaytee i feel exactly the same as you about TTC thing. I hope you get a surprise BFP soon!

flumpy how are you doing?

At the moment i feel great girls! Its a relief to stop thinking about opks etc. It was starting to get to me. We Bded last night because we wanted to not because we had too. Who knows if theres a egg any where to be seen. It will be nice to enjoy each other for a while and not stress that we have missed a night! lol I feel loads better - plus my mum saw a medium and she said this

"My cards are showing that there is a baby for your daughter and that the Autumn months of this year are very promising for conception. I see you are worried about this but please dont worry all will be well"

The medium has been right all 3 times before that my mum has spoken to her!

aw yay great that you are feeling more chilled out hayley. I am sure it will happen for you :)

I have pretty much given up hope for this cycle - I am not just hoping that :witch: shows up soon and we can get on with the next - I'm going to try agnus castus and also go along to the docs with my charts to see if maybe clomid would be suitable. I know that plenty of people have far longer cycles than I have so far, but with this being similar to last month I'm thinking I won't ov.

leelee hope your cold is feeling better and that the TWW flys by for you!

Polaris not long to go until you can get your life back after your thesis. Hope it goes well!

Csunshine keep up the BDing!

littlehush its not over until she shows her face!

Mrs N i really hope you have O'd hun x

Butterfly hows the NTNP going?

Jaytee i feel exactly the same as you about TTC thing. I hope you get a surprise BFP soon!

flumpy how are you doing?

At the moment i feel great girls! Its a relief to stop thinking about opks etc. It was starting to get to me. We Bded last night because we wanted to not because we had too. Who knows if theres a egg any where to be seen. It will be nice to enjoy each other for a while and not stress that we have missed a night! lol I feel loads better - plus my mum saw a medium and she said this

"My cards are showing that there is a baby for your daughter and that the Autumn months of this year are very promising for conception. I see you are worried about this but please dont worry all will be well"

The medium has been right all 3 times before that my mum has spoken to her!

Hi Halyley,

Wow, you are really positive! Delighted to hear. I really believe in mediums and think it is brill that she said that, especially if all her other stuff came true. I must see if there is one in my local area. If I get a :bfn: this month I think I will start on Angnus Cactus and also see about either reflexology or acupuncture.

Mrs N - at least you will feel empowered going into the doctors with your charts. I hope either O or AF turns up soon. :hugs:

Well I am 5 DPO and this 2WW is dragging. I am away with work next week so hopefully it will be quicker. My parents are over next Thursday when AF is due. It would be lovely if AF didn't arrive as I get terrible cramps and am horrible. Also would be nice to have a bit of good news. My temps are very low for 5 DPO though, and I know it is too early to tell but they haven't gone anywhere near as high as previous months.

I have figured out why I have been feeling rubbish all week and like I am getting a cold (sneezing and runny nose) and no it isn't swine flu!!! It's hay fever - it finally clicked this morning. I don't have severe hay fever but do get a mild dose of it every year.

Am happy that I am not turning into some sickness spotter!

Hope everyone is well

good that you have worked it out leelee! i used to suffer horrendously with hayfever, it caused terrible trouble when it came to sitting exams, I would sit there literally surrounded with tissues :rofl: my music gcse in particular was really tough as my second instrument was voice and singing when you are full to the brim with pollen is not easy!
saying that though, the last year or so I have not suffered too badly, and this year I have yet to suffer at all :wohoo: maybe I am growing out of it at the age of 24 :rofl:

I am off work today with a flu-type thing, been feeling a cold coming on for days and then last night was all shaky and sweaty, feeling a bit better now though. when I rang in this morning had to answer a checklist of questions about whether or not it was likely to be swine flu :rofl:

Hi Everyone! This is my first ever post. I sat and read some of your pages for hours the other night and what an inspiration it is to know that im not on my own.

Im sure you have heard this so many times before...I came off the pill in Jan to try and conceive.
I know im silly but we were just of the opinion "when it happened" so I havent been taking complete care of my dates. To the point I cant remember when I last had a visit from :witch:...Im thinking its approx 3 weeks ago though.

Since Monday I have been feeling so sick!! I never ever feel like this (even with a hangover). Its worse in the morning & at evening. Ive also been extremely moody, cant stand the thought of alcohol, ive had some slight period pains today and ive also noticed my boobs are quite swollen & sensitive.

I did a test on Wednesday (a first response!) and got :bfn: & then another last night with the same result. Any ideas???

Im going out of my mind. My partner and I cant help but get excited because from reading the symtoms i still have quite a few but the :bfn: is making us :(

Thanks
xx

Hi Everyone! This is my first ever post. I sat and read some of your pages for hours the other night and what an inspiration it is to know that im not on my own.

Im sure you have heard this so many times before...I came off the pill in Jan to try and conceive.
I know im silly but we were just of the opinion "when it happened" so I havent been taking complete care of my dates. To the point I cant remember when I last had a visit from :witch:...Im thinking its approx 3 weeks ago though.

Since Monday I have been feeling so sick!! I never ever feel like this (even with a hangover). Its worse in the morning & at evening. Ive also been extremely moody, cant stand the thought of alcohol, ive had some slight period pains today and ive also noticed my boobs are quite swollen & sensitive.

I did a test on Wednesday (a first response!) and got :bfn: & then another last night with the same result. Any ideas???

Im going out of my mind. My partner and I cant help but get excited because from reading the symtoms i still have quite a few but the :bfn: is making us :(

Thanks
xx

Hi H8 and welcome to Baby and Bump!

YOur symptoms sound very promising. It could be that you are very early on in your pregnancy and nothing is showing up in the tests yet. I would wait another couple of days and then test again. Of course if you can't wait you could try FMU (first morning urine) tomorrow morning as that is more likely to show up anything.

Hope you do get your :bfp:

:wave: welcome to bnb. your symptoms do sound promising - if your last :witch: was about 3 weeks ago you may well have tested too early for anything to show up, try and hold out for a few days and then test again if af doesn't show. good luck! :dust:

Just going to have a little rant...feel free to ignore.

I know I wasn't planning on TTC this cycle and eventhough it could mean I won't fit into my wedding dress properly in July, I was still a little hopeful that it may have happened. And I know I'm only 6dpo, but I haven't felt anything. NOTHING! My boobs are fine, I have had absolutely no cramps. Had a funny tase in my mouth on Tuesday but I think it was just 'the end of my cold' mucus. I don't have a funny feeling. I've had no implantation spotting or cramping. I feel great! I've never been so annoyed by feel great before! :rofl:

And since my cycles have been irregular I have no idea when :witch: is expected to come. I'm waiting until about 18dpo to even test.

Okay - got it out. Now I feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->