So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

:hugs: specialK, sometimes it is good to let these things out hun, thats what we are here for! the tww is a stressful place to be!

i knew a girl who usually got horrid pre-af cramps/sore boobs/tiredness etc, one month she was feeling so great and i joked that maybe her symptom was an absence of symptoms - and yup, she was pregnant!

Well im trying not to get too excited but....i did a test today and have a really faint line, but it is there! Going to wait till monday, to see if :witch: arrives and if not i will do another test.
Im really hoping that it is!!!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

xxx

Well im trying not to get too excited but....i did a test today and have a really faint line, but it is there! Going to wait till monday, to see if :witch: arrives and if not i will do another test.

xxx

Oh wow, I really hope this is it for you. Your chart looks really good. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Oh, it's exciting!

How is everyone else?

Well my temps are so low compared to the last 2 cycles. They are not even going a bit high to try and excite me. I felt a bit nauseous last night but it is prob due to the big dinner I scoffed. OH said that he felt bloated as well. Apart from that no other news. Am going to try and stay off this site for a few hours cos I am getting a bit obsessed so need a bit of time out. Hope to catch you all later on.

The day is lovely here so am going for a nice walk!

wow littlehush!! thats fab news!!! can you post a pic of the test?

as for me I am FINALLY in the 2ww - I am 1/2 DPO so no symptoms yet - I have refused to allow myself to ss until the end of next week and that i am in the 1ww!!!!

wow littlehush!! thats fab news!!! can you post a pic of the test?

as for me I am FINALLY in the 2ww - I am 1/2 DPO so no symptoms yet - I have refused to allow myself to ss until the end of next week and that i am in the 1ww!!!!

OH has taken the camera to work with him as he had to take some pics for his boss :dohh: . Have tried taking some with my mobile but it so old that the pics are so blurry grrr

Just hope i not imagining it...keep looking at the test (totally obsessed by it :rofl: ) and i still see a line. I so want to do another on, just so i can see if i get another line, and that this test is not faulty, but i only have on ic left.

Flumpy- :happydance: for being in the 2ww hun xxx

Leelee- I can really obsess over this site aswell, hope you have a lovely day hun xxx

xxx

Littlehush that is brilliant news!! Really hoping and praying for a sticky bean for you. Well done if you manage to wait till Monday - I don't think I'd be able to wait!

Congrats littlehush that's wonderful!! I agree with Polaris...there's no way I'd be able to wait another couple days. I'm impatient though. Speaking of which, even though it's going to be a bit early I'm going to test tomorrow.....just think getting a :bfp: on Mother's Day would be so fabulous!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks Jeannette,
I actually have everything finished!!! I'm just waiting for my supervisor to ring me to see if there are any final corrections and then I just have to put the page numbers into the Table of Contents and print it out. I'm well-stocked up on paper and printer cartridges - this is not an environmental friendly endeavour - it's about 300 pages including appendices!! And we have to submit 3 copies! Hope the printer doesn't pack up!

Oh my goodness -- 900 pages for your poor printer!! CONGRATULATIONS on being done though....that is FABULOUS!!!

How have you been feeling? ms staying away for you?

Until yesterday I hadn't had any m.s. in a week. But I had a really bad day yesterday and felt really ill all day, with that horrible taste back in my mouth too. Also broke out in about a million spots. My hormones must have been just going mad!!

But today is a much better day, I've only had the odd moment of slight queasiness.

It's definitely a lot better than it was, I'm really hoping that one of these days I'll wake up and it'll be gone for good.

Until yesterday I hadn't had any m.s. in a week. But I had a really bad day yesterday and felt really ill all day, with that horrible taste back in my mouth too. Also broke out in about a million spots. My hormones must have been just going mad!!

But today is a much better day, I've only had the odd moment of slight queasiness.

It's definitely a lot better than it was, I'm really hoping that one of these days I'll wake up and it'll be gone for good.

Hey Polaris,

How is the printing going? I hope it is all done. At least you can relax when you are off this week!

Well done on finishing your thesis Polaris yippeee

Littlehush - congrats on the faint line............. can't wait for you to test again! :hugs:

Sorry girls - I'm tired - off to bed otherwise I'd stay around for a chat!

oh i hate this waiting!! My temp went up today and got very excited so....i did another test. Well line hasnt got stronger and it took longer to show up, not sure how long but i think it was slightly over the time limit grrr.
Im also getting lots of cramps, i just dont know what to think.
Im now just going to have to wait for a couple of days and if no af then i will go and got a better test, instead of using ic's.

hope everyone has a lovely day xxx

The signs are looking really good littlehush. Definitely invest in a better test and I'm sure you'll get a nice clear result. I really hope this is it for you.

Stay away witch!!!

well after this morning i decided to go and get a superdrug test....and.....:bfp: Its even clearer in real life! im just praying this one sticks!!!

(sorry for my scruffy purse..:rofl: )

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o143/vavmembet9/DSCF1727.jpg

Congrats Little Hush! I have taken great hope from you as I had my right tube removed so it always makes me so happy to see BFP after salpingectomy! How long since you had your surgery, if thats not too nosey?

well after this morning i decided to go and get a superdrug test....and.....:bfp: Its even clearer in real life! im just praying this one sticks!!!

]

Wow, that is fantastic news. So delighted for you!!! You must be over the moon! Do you want me to update your :bfp: on the chart stalkers page as well??

Congrats Little Hush! I have taken great hope from you as I had my right tube removed so it always makes me so happy to see BFP after salpingectomy! How long since you had your surgery, if thats not too nosey?

Not at all nosey. Its been 6 years since my surgery, this is my 4th pregnancy since tho, but i seem to mc early. Doctors dont really know why, so im just going to have to take this one, one day at a time and really hope its a sticky xxxx

]

Wow, that is fantastic news. So delighted for you!!! You must be over the moon! Do you want me to update your :bfp: on the chart stalkers page as well??

YES please xx im on :cloud9: but also very nervous xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->