So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Thats really lovely news! I am trying after 1 normal af, so its maybe a bit early but I have my FX. Best of luck for the next 9 mths, let us know how youre getting on. XXx

congrats!! littlehush - thats amazing news - I am so pleased for you!!

Congratulations LittleHush - you must be very xcited!! Hope everything goes well for you!! :hugs:

ooooooh, congrats littlehush! :happydance:
everything crossed for you that it's a sticky bean youve got there :dust:

flumpy yay for being in the tww :wohoo:

polaris congrats on having your thesis done - 900 pages your printer must be aching :rofl:

same old story here, nothing to write home about just waiting for :witch: to arrive. i've ordered some agnus castus, fingers crossed it helps!

Hi all,

How are we all this evening?

Mrs N - hope the Agnus Cactus works. I am considering getting that as well.

Well I am 7 DPO today and feel cranky. My temps are really low this month and there is nothing to get excited about at all. Usually they would have risen a fair bit by now :(

they may still go up leelee, don't give up hope!

Hi Mrs N,

I just have a feeling they won't :(

How are you feeling? I have been checking your chart everyday hoping that your temps will go up.

I was out for dinner today and made a pig of myself. Went for a really lomg walk first and then wolfed down 3 courses in record time. Defo won't be losing weight for the weigh in on Wednesday!

i have everything crossed for you :dust:

I am still getting through my easter eggs, so i think the chances of a weight loss are minimal here too! Walking is good though, even if followed by a 3-course meal :rofl:

hi girls!

well i have done rubbish on the diet front this week as well - i will be lucky to have stayed the same this week!!

still not ss i am deffo waiting till at least friday before i start all that malarky!!!!

Hey girls just a flying visit from me! Ive been a busy bee working and what not. Still not feeling so many symptoms, AF is due towards the end of the week. I should start spottin around the middle of the week. My boobs are pretty sore and feel a bit firmer, still a bit gassy with a sore lower back but i think thats to do with the gas, and thats about it!! nothing else, one thing i have noticed is no AF cramps yet ive noticed the last few months about a week before i get twinges but nothing so far but she could just be tricking me and coming late again like last month!!

hope everyones doing ok, keep up the PMA!! and congratulations LittleHush!! BFP!!!!! XXXXXX

Wow littlehush what a fab line!!! :happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp:

Keeping everything crossed for you that you have a H&H 9 months!

Polaris great news that you've finished your Thesis! :happydance: Hope your printer is still working :rofl:

Loulou lets hope your lack of cramps is a great sign!

flumpy well done on not SS! :rofl:

leelee how are you doing? A different looking chart is not necessarily a bad thing hun.

Csunshine sorry the witch got you :hugs:

Mrs N any news on O yet? How frustrating for you.

Jeannette how are you doing?

Jaytee hope your ok hun

Butterfly have you recovered from your Friday night hangover! :rofl: Glad everything went well at the docs for you and you got what you wanted :hugs:

I've had a lovely weekend - spent ages cuddling my nephew yesterday! I kept him all to myself :rofl: Been jet washing the patio today and then ending up having a water fight with my OH!!

Been having a few niggles this evening don't know what thats about - i've given up guessing my body! :dohh:

Hope your all doing great girls!

:hug:

niggles are good Haley!!

Well, I have been trying to lay very low this month...no temping, not a lot of obsessing or symptom spotting.....but I have to say I think I am going to lose my cool completely soon! I have been having all kinds of pains in my abdomen....stabbing/pulling pains a few days ago, a different kind of crampiness, sore lower back, REALLY sore boobs, but most interesting of all is my nausia. I've been getting it every day, sometimes when I haven't eaten and many times when I am/have. Very different than normal. All making me very hopeful EXCEPT the :bfn: I got this morning. It's still early though....I am going to TRY not to test again till.....Thursday?? Is that asking too much of myself??

niggles are good Haley!!

Well, I have been trying to lay very low this month...no temping, not a lot of obsessing or symptom spotting.....but I have to say I think I am going to lose my cool completely soon! I have been having all kinds of pains in my abdomen....stabbing/pulling pains a few days ago, a different kind of crampiness, sore lower back, REALLY sore boobs, but most interesting of all is my nausia. I've been getting it every day, sometimes when I haven't eaten and many times when I am/have. Very different than normal. All making me very hopeful EXCEPT the :bfn: I got this morning. It's still early though....I am going to TRY not to test again till.....Thursday?? Is that asking too much of myself??

Hi all,

Feel alright now after having a nap for an hour! Had some AF style cramps earlier on before sleeping but they are gone now. AF is due on Thursday. Maybe I should give in to the symptom spotting, I would be afraid if I did though, my imagination would go into total overdrive!

Ooh some niggles Hayley - that could be a good thing

Loulou - symptoms sound promising for you too!

Jeanette - how many DPO are you? It could be way too early to test.

Hey leelee, honestly I have no idea! I don't do opk and since I didn't test this month I can only guess by my cm and length in my cycle. I had ewcm April 29th-May 3.....so I'd guess between and 7 and 11 days. so yes, could still be early!!

Hi Jeannette - you are in the same situation as me!! I totally havent been keeping count but can guess that its about 3 weeks since i last had a visit. Im experiencing exactly the same symptoms as you. Ive been having nausea every day since last Tuesday. Today I havent been too bad til tonight and now im feeling really :sick:
I tried to have a small glass of wine with fresh orange last night and I just couldnt drink it - thats really unusual for me.
I have done 3 tests in the last week and all :bfn: but to be honest, im also thinking that it may be too early. Its just sooooooo frustrating having to wait.
My partner is now saying if the :witch: arrives this month, i must be going crazy imagining all these symtoms!!

Fingers crossed for a :bfp:!!!! xx

Hey leelee, honestly I have no idea! I don't do opk and since I didn't test this month I can only guess by my cm and length in my cycle. I had ewcm April 29th-May 3.....so I'd guess between and 7 and 11 days. so yes, could still be early!!

Well fingers crossed you get some good news on Thursday. I will be testing then if my temps miraculously get a bit higher!

Hi Jeannette - you are in the same situation as me!! I totally havent been keeping count but can guess that its about 3 weeks since i last had a visit. Im experiencing exactly the same symptoms as you. Ive been having nausea every day since last Tuesday. Today I havent been too bad til tonight and now im feeling really :sick:
I tried to have a small glass of wine with fresh orange last night and I just couldnt drink it - thats really unusual for me.
I have done 3 tests in the last week and all :bfn: but to be honest, im also thinking that it may be too early. Its just sooooooo frustrating having to wait.
My partner is now saying if the :witch: arrives this month, i must be going crazy imagining all these symtoms!!

Fingers crossed for a :bfp:!!!! xx

Sounds very promising H8!!!

Are you going to just keep testing H8?

Thanks leelee! Here's hoping to a big temp rise for you!! :dust:

Oh, forgot to mention (perhaps because of TMI) how wet I have been feeling and when I check my cervix the HUGE amounts of creamy yellowish cm. Is the yellowish thing bad???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->