So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Are you going to just keep testing H8?

Thanks leelee! Here's hoping to a big temp rise for you!! :dust:

Thanks Jeanette!

I think yellow CM is supposed to be a very good thing!

I have been getting creamy CM as well. THink I did last month as well but can't remember.I should keep a diary.

I used a clear blue test on Thur night and got :bfn:.....then used a crappy Asda one yesterday but to be honest I did that just for the crack cos i had it in the house. Im telling myself im going to try & wait til Wed to test but its sooooooo hard. I think if I test again and get :bfn: i will start to become quite sinical :( Whats your plans? xx

I used a clear blue test on Thur night and got :bfn:.....then used a crappy Asda one yesterday but to be honest I did that just for the crack cos i had it in the house. Im telling myself im going to try & wait til Wed to test but its sooooooo hard. I think if I test again and get :bfn: i will start to become quite sinical :( Whats your plans? xx

Your right. It is so hard. Well I have a short LP and AF is due at 11 DPO on Thurs so no point in testing before then. If my temp drops on Wed or Thurs I won't bother testing either as I'll know that AF is on the way.

This is going to sound silly but im new.... could you tell me what AM? etc means please or tell me the page where i can view all abrievations??:blush:

(that way il be able to respond because I know what you mean!!)

This is going to sound silly but im new.... could you tell me what AM? etc means please or tell me the page where i can view all abrievations??:blush:

(that way il be able to respond because I know what you mean!!)

Hiya,

Do you mean AF. It means Aunt Flo (period)

The abbreviations page is here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Haha yes it was AF i was meaning....thanks - now i will be able to make sence of what people are saying...xx

evening ladies!!!

Hayley - a few niggles could be good do you think you are about to ov?

Leelee - fingers crossed for thursday

jeannette - could still be way to early for a BFP!! so keep up the PMA until you test again

h8 - when will you be testing again - i personally hate BFN's so I am not testing till AF is a week late (unless she shows up on time of course!!)

i am trying to occupy myself as i am very early in the 2ww and the more i think about it the more it drags!!! i need to think of something to pass the time!! any ideas girls??

Do you have any rooms in your house that need to be redecorate flumpy?? :)

well after this morning i decided to go and get a superdrug test....and.....:bfp: Its even clearer in real life! im just praying this one sticks!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Littlehush, that is such brilliant news!!! Please let this be a sticky one!!! Sending you loads of really sticky babydust!!!!
You have been through such a lot, I really want this to work out for you!!Does your doc have any idea why you m/c before?

Hi girls,
thanks for all the good wishes and congratulations regarding the thesis. I have to say it is a great feeling to have it done. And will be even better when it is handed in tomorrow!
So tired now, off to bed!
Talk to you all tomorrow

Congrats on finishing the thesis polaris! I wrote an optional thesis 5 years ago and that was stressful enough (it was not required and we didn't have to defend it)! It was only about 150 pages so I can imagine the absolute sigh of relief after over 300 pages!! Well done.

I can't believe I'm only on 8DPO!!! It feels like I ovulated a month ago!!! Argh! 9 days until testing!!! Totally symptom-less. Not feeling like my month. On a lighter note...only 54 days until my wedding!!

How's everyone else doing?

Congrats on your wedding SpecialK, 54 days will fly by!! Have you got much left to organize?

Hi girls,
thanks for all the good wishes and congratulations regarding the thesis. I have to say it is a great feeling to have it done. And will be even better when it is handed in tomorrow!
So tired now, off to bed!
Talk to you all tomorrow

Congrats on the thesis. I'm sure it will be a great relief to hand it in!

Hey leelee i've just been checking out your chart and i think it looks great! If you look at polaris and littlehushs pg chart there temps aren't all over the place like the previous months have been for you. Yours are very steady and still way above the coverline - could you be our next BFP???!!!

Hey leelee i've just been checking out your chart and i think it looks great! If you look at polaris and littlehushs pg chart there temps aren't all over the place like the previous months have been for you. Yours are very steady and still way above the coverline - could you be our next BFP???!!!

Aw thanks for saying that Hayley. You are so supportive.

I was actually very upset this morning as I hate my temps :(

I just feel like they are going to drop tomorrow and Af will arrive on Thursday. The I feel really bad cos I know you and Mrs N are still waiting to O and at least I have O'd but I can't help it. The worst thing is my parents are visiting o Thursday and my cramps are usually quite bad, for one, plus my mother can read me like a book and I don't want to worry her.

How are you? Hope it is sunny where you are today?

morning girls

Im feeling down today, my temp went down just like it would, as af is due today, i did another test this morning and even tho the line is slightly thicker its not as dark i think. Im really expecting this to be a chemical pg.

xxx

morning girls

Im feeling down today, my temp went down just like it would, as af is due today, i did another test this morning and even tho the line is slightly thicker its not as dark i think. Im really expecting this to be a chemical pg.

xxx

I'm so sorry Littlehush, the temp hasn't gone down too much. I really hope AF doesn't arrive for you. I am thinking of you.

:hugs:

morning girls

xxx

I'm so sorry Littlehush, the temp hasn't gone down too much. I really hope AF doesn't arrive for you. I am thinking of you.

thanks hun xxx OH is home today so im gonna try and keep busy with him today. Im just praying im wrong xxx

morning girls

xxx

thanks hun xxx OH is home today so im gonna try and keep busy with him today. Im just praying im wrong xxx

I really really hope you are wrong as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->