So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Oh girls you both sound so down :hugs:

Right leelee you need your PMA head on! You know that there is no way to tell with your temps until the day she is due. I think your chart looks great! Don't feel bad as we are still waiting to O. We are all different and we all have a different journey to take to get what we want. :hugs:

littlehush please keep thinking positive thoughts to your little bean. I don't think you can read too much into a slight dip in temps yet. I understand why you feel concerned and i'm sending you lots of sticky baby dust :hugs:

oh little hush - it might just be a blip with your temp - dont read too much into it - fingers crossed it all works out

polaris - well done on the thesis - i bet you are so glad it is out of the way

leelee - i hope hayley is right - if your chart is different from all previous months i am sure it is a good sign!!!

hayley - how you doing? still enjoying your relaxed approach?

wow 54 days till you wedding how exciting - i hope you are going to put some pics on here for us girls!!

actually i have got a couple of rooms that need decorating! i might make a start on those later today!!

Oh girls you both sound so down :hugs:

Right leelee you need your PMA head on! You know that there is no way to tell with your temps until the day she is due. I think your chart looks great! Don't feel bad as we are still waiting to O. We are all different and we all have a different journey to take to get what we want. :hugs:

littlehush please keep thinking positive thoughts to your little bean. I don't think you can read too much into a slight dip in temps yet. I understand why you feel concerned and i'm sending you lots of sticky baby dust :hugs:

Hi Hayley,

Your right. I shouldn't be getting so negative so early on. Maybe it is a defence mechanism. Tomorrow's temp might be way more positive!

How are you? Any sign of O for you yet? Are you still uplifted by what the medium said?

Hi girls.

Littlehush I had a look at your chart and it looks absolutely fine to me, your temperature is still way above coverline. Pregnancy charts do go up and down like that. I really hope everything is OK. I can understand why you are worried though, especially after previous disappointments and losses. The whole of first trimester is a bit like that. I'm sure AF will stay away today though and your temp will be right back up tomorrow.

Leelee - really sorry to hear you are feeling down. Like Hayley says your chart looks good to me.

:hug: to everyone that needs one.

I'm at work but just had to log on, partly because I am procrastinating and partly because I needed a distraction from the fact that I SOOOO feel like the prenatal vit I took a few minutes ago is not going to stay in my stomach if you know what I mean!!

Ok well I haven't been on for a couple of days so I've had alot to catch up on.

Firstly - Littlehush the picture of your BFP is fab! seriously try not to worry about your temp today - it is still way about the coverline.

Hayley - no hangover on Saturday morning - was a big surprise! Loving your PMA hun :hugs:

Leelee, Mrs N and Flumpy - I've seen your posts about losing weight - oh dear! Looks like we're all going to be in the same boat this week?!! what's happened!! perhaps we need to eat 'DUST'!!! :rofl:

Polaris - such a relief for your thesis being handed in I bet - well done! :happydance:

H8, Jeannette and SpecialK :hugs:
Hope I've not missed anyone....... rubbish memory and there was a few days to read! :dohh:

As for me well I've no idea whether I'm ovulating or not....... I'm temping but it's all over the place, can't tell with CM because I still can't tell the difference between EWCM and :spermy: sorry TMI suppose I'll just have to wait and see! :hissy:

I ate a gronola bar and that seems to have settled my stomach a bit....still queasy but not afraid of embarassing myself in my meeting this am!! :rofl:

Hello girls, my 1st post :)

This is my 1st 2WW! For the past few days, I had been feeling groggy in the head, just not feeling the best. And my nipples started to hurt and I had some minor cramps. It is only my 1st 2WW and AF is not due til end of this week... Still with the way I was feeling, I thought, maybe?... So I went out and got the FR, did a test at lunch time and as expected: :bfn:

My head is now feeling better. I am only left with mild cramps... I think :witch: will get me...

Thanks for sharing. I am just feeling a bit down at the moment and need to talk to someone... :cry:

Welcome Nibbler hopefully your :witch: stays away and you do get your :bfp: at end of the week good luck

Welcome Nibbler!

Hopefully you tested too early and you get your :bfp: at the end of the week!

Hello! Im desperate to talk to people who are going through the same thing as myself!!! I am currently on my TWW but unfortunately for me I have really irregular periods. Really long cycles (maybe about 35-40 days) - which means i dont know when to test!!! Had last period 6th April. I have had a few neg tests so far but I am on about day 36 of cycle with no show from AF.

I have been having a few mild headaches, some mild dizzyness and palpatations. I have also had stomach cramps for 1 week (obvious but not as bad a AF pain). Then when that subsided I am now left with a constant bloated 'tender' pressure kind of feeling low down near my pelvic area.

Anyoe else experiencing this? Sorry if youve already discussed this - I couldnt read all the posts.
:hissy:
Dont know how often to retest and when to wait until???!!!
Female advice require!!!!!!! xxxxx

Hey everyone, i will go have a read and catch up now, still symptom spotting and i know i shouldnt, AF is iminent now to start spotting ready for her visit possibly friday but no change really so far, still pretty, um, wet, down there, lots of cm. and my boobs still tender but im trying not to think about anythin too much...I just really really want this to be my month!!

Thank you for the encouragements! But my symptoms seemed to be so much milder today and not to mention the :bfn:, I am pretty sure AF will be visiting later on this week...

Hopeful24 and LouLou, I hope this will be it! Your :bfp:! Best of luck and my thoughts will be with you!!:hug:

Hey everyone, i will go have a read and catch up now, still symptom spotting and i know i shouldnt, AF is iminent now to start spotting ready for her visit possibly friday but no change really so far, still pretty, um, wet, down there, lots of cm. and my boobs still tender but im trying not to think about anythin too much...I just really really want this to be my month!!

Sounds great Loulou!

I have been having a few mild headaches, some mild dizzyness and palpatations. I have also had stomach cramps for 1 week (obvious but not as bad a AF pain). Then when that subsided I am now left with a constant bloated 'tender' pressure kind of feeling low down near my pelvic area.

Anyoe else experiencing this? Sorry if youve already discussed this - I couldnt read all the posts.
Dont know how often to retest and when to wait until???!!!
Female advice require!!!!!!! xxxxx

I've been experiencing that! Only my cramps were severe and localized and only lasted one night. But I'm definitely with you on the palpatations and the dizziness. I've had the bloated pressure too. I've had :bfn: for a week (I started spotting around AF but it was never anything like :witch:) but today I had a quantitative blood tests, waiting for the results tomorrow. I think I may have just gotten a :bfp: on a couple hpts though...trying not to get too excited until the doc calls tomorrow. I did find out that I have a really nasty bladder infection today though, and that's probably the reason for all the pressure. I get them all the time and they are usually very painful with dark pee, but this time I have no pain at all and my pee is clear as water. Let me know how things turn out for you! Best wishes! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->