So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hey girls!

leelee hows your temp today hunni?

littlehush how are you doing?

Hey girls!

leelee hows your temp today hunni?

littlehush how are you doing?

Hey hun xxx
Im good today, temp went back up so i a bit more happier. Still worried but i am trying to relax, im just taking it easy and have decided to have a bed day, i know lazy :rofl: I just want to skip to the 12 week mark as i know then i will enjoy this pg, wishing my life away!

How are you? xxx

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.......I am in TOTAL SHOCK....poas this am, and it is faint...maybe even really faint, but it's a line!!!!!

I don't....I will post one later when I get home!! When are you due littlehush?

Okay, so I feel totally :muaha: going from excited to finding the next thing to worry about but I've read a lot of posts on chemicals on bnb lately....is this something I should be worried about?? If I'm not mistaken, it seems like the biggest problem is when you find out really soon like 7-9 dpo.....then again, I don't know exactly when I o'd.......argh!! Okay, deep breath!! :awww:

Wow Jeanette,

That is amazing! You must be thrilled.

Hayley - my thermometer broke this morning so couldn't take my temp. Was not impressed at all. Am still not. Ordered new thermometer but it won't arrive until tomorrow at the latest.

So am in limbo. Maybe it is a good thing. How are you?

Well a line is a line as they say!

What were your symptoms again? You can give the rest of us hope!

leelee- i missed a day taken my temps this cycle and look what happened! But i must say i was not chuffed and it really bothered me not having that day :rofl: silly hey!

Jeannette- Its exciting stuff hey! I just cant stop worrying tho, MUST RELAX!

leelee- i missed a day taken my temps this cycle and look what happened! But i must say i was not chuffed and it really bothered me not having that day :rofl: silly hey!

Jeannette- Its exciting stuff hey! I just cant stop worrying tho, MUST RELAX!

Thanks Littlehush,

Hopefully I will get a new thermometer in time for Thursday. That is when AF is due.

Your temps look brill!

The biggest symptom that gave me hope is the nautiousness I've had for the last week or so...it would come several times a day, when I didn't eat or when I did. My appetite is also down quite a bit. The other things, which have happened in 2ww before are being tired, sore boobs (though def more sore lately.....i woke up this am after sleeping on my stomach awhile it OMG IT HURT!), backache, and dull af like cramps. Oh, and I had kind-of a niggly pain on the mid/right side of my pelvis about a week ago. Yesterday and today I've felt like I'm coming down with a headcold, and I dont' know if its related but you should see my eyes this morning!! Bloodshot and as one coworker said "glassy"....that's new!

Jeannette - I'm over the moon for you!!! How exciting that you and littlehush are so close in dates!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

The biggest symptom that gave me hope is the nautiousness I've had for the last week or so...it would come several times a day, when I didn't eat or when I did. My appetite is also down quite a bit. The other things, which have happened in 2ww before are being tired, sore boobs (though def more sore lately.....i woke up this am after sleeping on my stomach awhile it OMG IT HURT!), backache, and dull af like cramps. Oh, and I had kind-of a niggly pain on the mid/right side of my pelvis about a week ago. Yesterday and today I've felt like I'm coming down with a headcold, and I dont' know if its related but you should see my eyes this morning!! Bloodshot and as one coworker said "glassy"....that's new!

Thanks! So will you test again when you go home? I am so tempted to test now as I have no temps to go by but will try and hold out til thermometer arrives. Am only 9 DPO today!

Oh Leelee keeping fx for you!! I was thinking of waiting till tomorrow.....I bought a three pack. If I test again later today it isn't likely to be darker right, since it won't be fmu?? I was thinking I'd do one tomorrow and then the next day and over the weekend maybe a digi?

Hi everyone

Jeannette! Im so pleased for you :hugs:

Hopeful welcome & I think im feeling similar to you!!

LouLou & LeeLee - got all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

I was reading Jeannettes symptoms and decided to test = :bfn: Im gutted!!
Ive had nausea all this week until today, i seem to be fine. Sad to say it but when I didnt wake up wanting to puke, i was :(

Never mind...PMA I suppose .... though im starting to think the :witch: will be paying me a visit.

Im going to try and stop testing... its really making me lose hope. This is test number 4 now...

xx:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"