So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

What dpo are you H8? I tested on Sunday and it was :bfn:....forced myself to wait until today and even now it is really faint. Hoping its darker tomorrow!

Good afternoon girls :)
i'm just updating you all, as i dont want to abandon this thread,
early pregnancy is not too bad :) apart from obviously the sickness (not vomiting though yayy)
im so bloated though! i feel LOADS pregnant already even though im not far gone haha.

So how is everyone else?

Any testers soon?

Any good looking symptoms?

:) x

Yay, my thermometer is back working again. my OH fixed it! Looking forward to taking my temp tomorrow. Fingers crossed it won't be way down.

Will catch up with all the posters in a little while!

Wow Jeannette!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Fab news!!!! Your holiday did you the world of good - good old fashioned BD and you've caught the egg!!!!!

Blimey girls your all dropping like flies! :rofl: Lets hope the pg bug is as catching as swine flu :rofl:

leelee i can't wait to see your morning temp! Good old OH to the rescue :rofl:

littlehush lovely little temp rise this morning! Great news!

Well i've had crippling O pains since yest! The worst i've ever had them, i reckon i must have O'd about 6 eggs! Aaaahhhh! HeHeHe

OH and I took full advantage of my pain and BD 3 times in 36 hours. I've got a great feeling about this cycle!

So Jeannette give me the low down of how often you DTD!?

Really hoping i can join you soon!

Wow Jeannette!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Fab news!!!! Your holiday did you the world of good - good old fashioned BD and you've caught the egg!!!!!

Blimey girls your all dropping like flies! :rofl: Lets hope the pg bug is as catching as swine flu :rofl:

leelee i can't wait to see your morning temp! Good old OH to the rescue :rofl:

littlehush lovely little temp rise this morning! Great news!

Well i've had crippling O pains since yest! The worst i've ever had them, i reckon i must have O'd about 6 eggs! Aaaahhhh! HeHeHe

OH and I took full advantage of my pain and BD 3 times in 36 hours. I've got a great feeling about this cycle!

Great stuff Hayley - you are O'ing!!!! Glad you got lots of BD'ing in!

Hi Jeanette - I have no idea what DPO i am.... Im new to all this & clearly have sooooooo much to learn!!!!

Hi H8106629

Im new too! Where are you in your cycle etc?
DO you have many symptoms other nausea. I feel like Im imagining them!!!!

Help! Ive tested about 4 times now .....all :bfn:!!!!!!

xxxx

Wow I think wer both in the same boat!!

I think im roughly late in week 3 of my cycle... maybe into week 4. Last month it was 6 weeks before I had a period though because it was my first month off the pill.

Symptoms: lots of nausea (until today), very sensitive b00bs, mood swings (major ones), totally gone off the thought of alcohol (very very unusual - I usually hav a glass of wine on a Tue to watch with Holby City). Today & yesterday I have had cramps - like the type if usually get when im on AF - but very little nausea.

I tested again today and negative :( so im starting to give up hope!!!!!! AAAAARGH!!!!!

What about you hopeful??

XXX

jeanette - amazing news!!!! so pleased for you - get a pic on when you can!!!

Hayley - glad you are o'ing finally!!! and you made good use of it i see lol!!!

Leelee - sorry your thermometer broke - at least you have got it working agin for tomorrow!!

h8 - sorry about the BFN - it might still be too early!!!

Leelee - sorry your thermometer broke - at least you have got it working agin for tomorrow!!

Hey Flumpy how are you?

There are so many people on here now. It's brill but so hard to remember everyone!

littlehush - glad you are feeling better about the pg and that the temp went up!

emalou - glad pregnancy isnt too bad for you at the moment

hopeful - when is af due? maybe its too early for BFP?!

well as for me still early on in the 2ww i cant believe how slow the week is going for me - 4 more days till i offically allow myself to ss - then 7 more till testing..... agrrhhhh i am slowly going insane!!!!

Hey Flumpy how are you?

There are so many people on here now. It's brill but so hard to remember everyone!

i know tell me about it!!! we need to get some BFP'S this month girls so that we can all bombard 1st tri together lol!!!!

Hey Flumpy how are you?

i know tell me about it!!! we need to get some BFP'S this month girls so that we can all bombard 1st tri together lol!!!!

Lol, that would be brill! HOw many DPO are you?

Yes Flumpy!! I am so not going there without you all!! (so that said hope you all don't mind me lingering around for a while....)

Haley.....if I answer your question you might want to give me a cyber-slap...

only 4 DPO booo!! i have got ages to go and i am already tempted to test!

what about you? i know you put it on this thread earlier but there were so many posts I have forgotten!!!

Yes Flumpy!! I am so not going there without you all!! (so that said hope you all don't mind me lingering around for a while....)

Haley.....if I answer your question you might want to give me a cyber-slap...

Was it not many times Jeanette????

How are you feeling? What did your OH say? Sometimes I let myself think about how I would feel but I get too excited so have to stop. Your so lucky!

only 4 DPO booo!! i have got ages to go and i am already tempted to test!

what about you? i know you put it on this thread earlier but there were so many posts I have forgotten!!!

Not too bad at least you are in the 2WW. I am 9 DPO. No real symptoms except my boobs are hopping. They are not sore to touch but are more tingly and sore under the skin (constantly). Does anyone have that?

jeanette - of course you can hang around - just please take me with you !!!- actually scrap that - please take all of us with you - I am so pleased for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->