So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

It was not many times at all....in fact, in the right week this month it was only once!!! I said I was being laid back!!! :blush:

I haven't told oh yet.....I want to wait until I get a darker line or something on a digi......I've just never known this early before and I want to make sure it's not chemical.

The really crazy part is I CANNOT keep a secret!! And I am SO proud of myself for going all day and not telling any of my friends because I want oh to know first. I am so thankful for you ladies....without you I'd be going bananas!!! :hugs:

only 4 DPO booo!! i have got ages to go and i am already tempted to test!

what about you? i know you put it on this thread earlier but there were so many posts I have forgotten!!!

Not too bad at least you are in the 2WW. I am 9 DPO. No real symptoms except my boobs are hopping. They are not sore to touch but are more tingly and sore under the skin (constantly). Does anyone have that?

yeah i should be gratreful that i am not still on cd1!!!! I had that exact boob thing that you are talking about last time i was pg!!! oooh interesting!!!

It was not many times at all....in fact, in the right week this month it was only once!!! I said I was being laid back!!! :blush:

I haven't told oh yet.....I want to wait until I get a darker line or something on a digi......I've just never known this early before and I want to make sure it's not chemical.

The really crazy part is I CANNOT keep a secret!! And I am SO proud of myself for going all day and not telling any of my friends because I want oh to know first. I am so thankful for you ladies....without you I'd be going bananas!!! :hugs:

Well I am delighted the one time for you worked!!! You are so good keeping it to yourself. I would have to tell OH, but only cos I have never seen a :bfp: before so I would be so shocked!

Can't wait til you do the digi!

i would also go bananas if i didnt have you ladies - and when i do get my BFP you lot will be the first to know - isnt it strange that most of us find out about everyones BFP's before anyone else!!!!

only 4 DPO booo!! i have got ages to go and i am already tempted to test!

what about you? i know you put it on this thread earlier but there were so many posts I have forgotten!!!

Not too bad at least you are in the 2WW. I am 9 DPO. No real symptoms except my boobs are hopping. They are not sore to touch but are more tingly and sore under the skin (constantly). Does anyone have that?

yeah i should be gratreful that i am not still on cd1!!!! I had that exact boob thing that you are talking about last time i was pg!!! oooh interesting!!!

ooh, you are making me so excited now!!!

Yeah well done Jeannette - I wouldnt be able to keep it a secret!! I agree with LeeLee about getting a shock when I saw it. I would probs drop it & break it knowing my luck haha!!!

it was the first thing i noticed - and the reason i took a pg test - it was first cycle off pill so i assumed there would be not way i could be pg - got the boob thing and thought mmmm..... so i took a test and bam BFP!!! fingers crossed it means the same for you - have you set a date for testing - if AF doesnt show?

Yeah well done Jeannette - I wouldnt be able to keep it a secret!! I agree with LeeLee about getting a shock when I saw it. I would probs drop it & break it knowing my luck haha!!!

I'm with you on that one H8!!!

Mrs N and Butterfly - where are you? I miss you

Polaris - how are you enjoying your week off?

Loulou - come online. I want you to SS with me!

it was the first thing i noticed - and the reason i took a pg test - it was first cycle off pill so i assumed there would be not way i could be pg - got the boob thing and thought mmmm..... so i took a test and bam BFP!!! fingers crossed it means the same for you - have you set a date for testing - if AF doesnt show?

Well FF has told me to test on Thursday as that is when AF is due. I will prob keep an eye on my temps. No point in testing if my temp dips as AF will be on the way. Knowing me I will prob test anyway even I get a dip!

ooh not long to go at all then!! good luck! i will log on tomorrow to see what happened with your temp!!! i do sometimes worry that it is a bit mental to be this iobsessed and concerned about someone elses menstrual cycle - least of all someone you have never met !!!!!!

ooh not long to go at all then!! good luck! i will log on tomorrow to see what happened with your temp!!! i do sometimes worry that it is a bit mental to be this iobsessed and concerned about someone elses menstrual cycle - least of all someone you have never met !!!!!!

Lol! I know what you mean. I love seeing how other people are getting on as well! Nevermind, maybe we can all meet up with our bumps or our buggies some day!!!!

Preferably 9 months time!!!

Hi girls :wave:

wow another :bfp: congratulations jeanette! :wohoo:

I'm on the 0900-2130 shift at work this week having worked last week and the weekend too so I'm not around much as it is pretty much get up, work, get home, go to sleep, get up :rofl:
Tis my birthday tomorrow, not the most fun way to spend it - at work!

Hi girls :wave:

wow another :bfp: congratulations jeanette! :wohoo:

I'm on the 0900-2130 shift at work this week having worked last week and the weekend too so I'm not around much as it is pretty much get up, work, get home, go to sleep, get up :rofl:
Tis my birthday tomorrow, not the most fun way to spend it - at work!

Early birthday wishes for you Mrs N!!! Hope you have a lovely day and your hubby spoils you when you get home. When are you giving him the photos?

Gosh you have been busy chatting today!

Congratulations Jeannette - that's wicked news I'm so happy for you.

Sorry not been on Leelee - missed you too :hugs:

It's absolutely great PMA going on here. I'm so excited as I can feel there are more BFP's on their way!!

As for me well FF is saying I ovulated 4 days ago so that's good......... we didn't BD at the right time but then they recommend you wait at least a month after mc anyway but at least I've ovulated......... not looking forward to AF .......... if I remember rightly the first one after mc is horrendous.

Anyway enough doom and gloom.

PMA BFP PMA BFP PMA BFP ....... to all you ladies who will be testing soon.

Well done to my buddy on Clomid who has also Ovulated! :hugs:

Mrs N - wishing you a very happy birthday for tomorrow :hugs:

Lots of Love girls. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leelee I'm here! Hehe how are you hunny? I've still had lots of wind, sore sore boobs, tired, backache and i'm getting like dull aches that are like af but not? If this isn't my month then god knows what I'll be feeling when I am pregnant!! How's your ss going?

Jeanette!!!!!!!!!!!BFP!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooohappy for you!! I hope it with littlehush's is the first of many in a bunch for us!!

Hayley you ov'd! Woo! And so much more I can't remember now please forgive me ladies!! Don't be worryin flumpy it will soon be time to test fir you hang in tight!!

I'm going to test on frimorn when she is due ithink if i've not spotted, I've only got a boots test though which is like 50miu isn't it? So I don't hold out much hope!! But pma!!
Xxxxxx

Leelee I'm here! Hehe how are you hunny? I've still had lots of wind, sore sore boobs, tired, backache and i'm getting like dull aches that are like af but not? If this isn't my month then god knows what I'll be feeling when I am pregnant!! How's your ss going?

Jeanette!!!!!!!!!!!BFP!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooohappy for you!! I hope it with littlehush's is the first of many in a bunch for us!!

Hayley you ov'd! Woo! And so much more I can't remember now please forgive me ladies!! Don't be worryin flumpy it will soon be time to test fir you hang in tight!!

I'm going to test on frimorn when she is due ithink if i've not spotted, I've only got a boots test though which is like 50miu isn't it? So I don't hold out much hope!! But pma!!
Xxxxxx

Hey, your back!!!! Symptoms sound very very good! Usually you spot a few days before and it sounds like there is nothing for you this month! I hope this is it for you!

Butterfly - Yay your back!!!!

Hayley - your PMA is brill this month!

Jeanette - did you test again this morning?

Well my temp rose this morning. Trying not to get too excited as I took B-50 complex this month so maybe my LP has increased.

Only symptom I have this morning is that my nipples are erect all the time. Does anyone have that?

leelee- what a great temp rise, i'll get excited for you :rofl:

I went mental last night :dohh::blush: Locked the dog in the garden as he was barking too much ( i did let him back in after 30 min, there was no harming of animals during my rage..LOL), yelled at the fish tank because one of the fish had died :rofl:
But worst of all had a right go at OH for nothing, then went on to say i wish i wasnt pg (thats right WASNT) because i would prefer to be upset for a day if af had arrived than sit here worrying that im going to MC again...daft hey?!

I feel much better today and im actually on :cloud9: im pg! Dont know if i can blame it on the hormones but i think i will :rofl:

Hope everyone has a lovely day xxx

Hi everyone.
Littlehush - I would definitely blame it on the hormones. Glad you are feeling better today. The early days are so worrying but keeping everything crossed that everything will work out perfectly for you this time.

Leelee - your chart is looking great. And erect nipples are definitely a sign, I have had them the whole way along - OH loves it, LOL!

Butterfly - good news that your cycle seems to be back to normal quickly. I hope AF isn't too hard on you.

Hayley- yay that you've O'd! PMA for this month!!

MrsN - happy birthday! You'll just have to properly celebrate when you're not working such a long day. And make sure OH spoils you when you do get home!

Well I am loving not having anything that I'm supposed to be doing - can't get used to it though, I keep feeling like there's something I should be doing that I'm not!! I'm off to visit my parents for a few days so probably won't be on here much till Sunday. Hopefully there'll be lots more BFPs by the time I get back!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->