So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

leelee- what a great temp rise, i'll get excited for you :rofl:

I went mental last night :dohh::blush: Locked the dog in the garden as he was barking too much ( i did let him back in after 30 min, there was no harming of animals during my rage..LOL), yelled at the fish tank because one of the fish had died :rofl:
But worst of all had a right go at OH for nothing, then went on to say i wish i wasnt pg (thats right WASNT) because i would prefer to be upset for a day if af had arrived than sit here worrying that im going to MC again...daft hey?!

I feel much better today and im actually on :cloud9: im pg! Dont know if i can blame it on the hormones but i think i will :rofl:

Hope everyone has a lovely day xxx

Thanks Littlehush! At least I can be positive today and get a bit excited!

Ooh the pregnancy hormones are in full force Littlehush! That is a good sign (although I'm sure your OH wouldn't agree with me!!!)

Hi everyone.
Littlehush - I would definitely blame it on the hormones. Glad you are feeling better today. The early days are so worrying but keeping everything crossed that everything will work out perfectly for you this time.

Leelee - your chart is looking great. And erect nipples are definitely a sign, I have had them the whole way along - OH loves it, LOL!

Butterfly - good news that your cycle seems to be back to normal quickly. I hope AF isn't too hard on you.

Hayley- yay that you've O'd! PMA for this month!!

MrsN - happy birthday! You'll just have to properly celebrate when you're not working such a long day. And make sure OH spoils you when you do get home!

Well I am loving not having anything that I'm supposed to be doing - can't get used to it though, I keep feeling like there's something I should be doing that I'm not!! I'm off to visit my parents for a few days so probably won't be on here much till Sunday. Hopefully there'll be lots more BFPs by the time I get back!!

Thanks Polaris. It's nice to have such supportive buddies on here! Have a good time in the West. I was back there a few weeks ago and the sun was shining in Galway. Went to the market and got some herb and onion bread. It was lovely!

Polaris - have a great time at your parents hun.

Loulou - only 2 more sleeps until testing!!

Littlehush - you are bound to be on edge......... but little beany needs you to be calm - easier said than done I know.

Mrs N - have a nice birthday

Leelee - I really hope it's your month

DON'T FORGET TO WEIGH IN GIRLS! XXX

Wow leelee gr8 temp this morning!!!!!! You are so gonna get a BFP! When are you gonna test??? I need to know. lol

You'll all be leaving me on my own....... (not for long though!)

Happy Birthday Mrs N! Hope you have a gr8 day.

Hows my pg buddies????

Butterfly yeah i O'd! Last chance saloon for me! Gr8 news you have O'd - least your body is settling down xxx

Loulou you have some lovely symptoms

flumpy only a week to go now hun!

I can't believe how positive i feel ladies - every month we've tried so far straight after O i have just know that it hasn't worked, as you all know i just feel negative. However i just don't feel like that this time.

Still got loads of niggles and a really acheing belly. Normally i get O pains for about 5 hours then nothing. Could be the Clomid but i had bad pains on monday all day, then yest morning and on and off all day and now my belly still niggles.

Wow leelee gr8 temp this morning!!!!!! You are so gonna get a BFP! When are you gonna test??? I need to know. lol

You'll all be leaving me on my own....... (not for long though!)

Happy Birthday Mrs N! Hope you have a gr8 day.

Hows my pg buddies????

Butterfly yeah i O'd! Last chance saloon for me! Gr8 news you have O'd - least your body is settling down xxx

Loulou you have some lovely symptoms

flumpy only a week to go now hun!

I can't believe how positive i feel ladies - every month we've tried so far straight after O i have just know that it hasn't worked, as you all know i just feel negative. However i just don't feel like that this time.

Still got loads of niggles and a really acheing belly. Normally i get O pains for about 5 hours then nothing. Could be the Clomid but i had bad pains on monday all day, then yest morning and on and off all day and now my belly still niggles.

The PMA is brill Hayley.

Well AF is due tomorrow so if temp stays high I will test then. That's when FF told me to test but is it not a bit early at 11 DPO or does it not matter when AF is due that day?

If a 10 day luteal phase is normal for you and no AF by tomorrow then i would test. The worst that can happen is you have to test again in 3 days to get your lovely BFP.

Are you feeling positive?

If a 10 day luteal phase is normal for you and no AF by tomorrow then i would test. The worst that can happen is you have to test again in 3 days to get your lovely BFP.

Are you feeling positive?

I am feeling positive, mainly because of the erect nipples (lol!) and because of the temp going up. I keep thinking something will happen and my temp will sjhot down tomorrow but I suppose I need to concentrate on today and enjoy being happy for once.

I'm so glad you feel positive as well. Excuse my ignorance but with clomid, does it just make you O quicker or does it have any other fertility powers as well. Like does it make the egg stronger or anything?

Glad your feeling so up beat. No reason to be down! Your temp looks gr8, (.)(.), and no AF what more could you ask for! Bet you are pg!

Its supposed to make you O in a normal time frame between CD12-17 but it didn't work for me. I O'd on CD30 last cycle and this one was CD26 so its helped slightly. I don't think it makes a lot of difference to the eggs but the chances are you'll o more than 1 egg so that obviously helps your chances. The pain i've had would suggest more than 1 egg being released.

Glad your feeling so up beat. No reason to be down! Your temp looks gr8, (.)(.), and no AF what more could you ask for! Bet you are pg!

Its supposed to make you O in a normal time frame between CD12-17 but it didn't work for me. I O'd on CD30 last cycle and this one was CD26 so its helped slightly. I don't think it makes a lot of difference to the eggs but the chances are you'll o more than 1 egg so that obviously helps your chances. The pain i've had would suggest more than 1 egg being released.

Excellent and I have evidence to back that up. My friends wife got pregnant on Clomid and she is due to have twins in June. Maybe you will have twin girls Hayley!

A few girls on the site have said that Agnus Cactus has helped them to O sooner and I was on B-50 this month and I O'd one day earlier. Not that you will need it as you will be pregnant this month!

How are the wedding plans? My sis booked her venue for June 2010 so am under pressure to get a BFP before August as I would have to give up for a couple of months then as I am bridesmaid.

Oooohhh i would LOVE twin girls!!!!

I tried Agnus Castus and it didn't help O TBH. My PCOS is doesn't help matters.

Haven't really done anything more on the wedding front. We are having a dilema at the moment - we have a house we rent out and we would like to buy the house we are living in - but - spending 15k on the wedding would wipe out our savings. So do we put the wedding on hold or down size and buy the house or give up the house?

I kinda feel that the wedding is 1 day where as a house if for life. Decisions!

Its a pain when you have to stop TTC for something that is not for you. I have a feeling that you won't be needing to worry about it though - Mini leelee will be at the wedding too!

Oooohhh i would LOVE twin girls!!!!

I tried Agnus Castus and it didn't help O TBH. My PCOS is doesn't help matters.

Haven't really done anything more on the wedding front. We are having a dilema at the moment - we have a house we rent out and we would like to buy the house we are living in - but - spending 15k on the wedding would wipe out our savings. So do we put the wedding on hold or down size and buy the house or give up the house?

I kinda feel that the wedding is 1 day where as a house if for life. Decisions!

Its a pain when you have to stop TTC for something that is not for you. I have a feeling that you won't be needing to worry about it though - Mini leelee will be at the wedding too!

Oh it's a difficult one. I would prob say go for house as you already have one reason to put off TTC for a couple of months and you don't want to have to put it off again, or worry about losing weight if you get a BFP very soon. The house will be more important if you are having another child. Any anyway - if you have a little girl (or twin girls) wouldn't you love to have her as a flower girl?

Just my opinion but go with whatever you are most comfortable with. I loved my wedding day and you will get married one day!

Mini leelee - I love that!

Good Morning Ladies, I am LOVING the PMA on here!!

Haley, I think it sounds great for you!! In addition to all your niggly pains (which I had) I also just had the feeling that something was different this month, which you seem to have too!!!

Leelee, your (.) (.) and you temp sound great!! I can't wait for you to test!!

Littlehush, your hormones made me laugh and say a big "ought o"....Visions of my future! :rofl:

Polaris, I hope you have a great trip!

If I am forgetting anyone I apologize...I had like four pages to read this am! It's great...we were all too quiet for a while :) but my memory is not so great.

So I did test again this am and while it is still a lot lighter than the control line, it is darker than yesterday so I guess I'm moving in the right direction!!

Oh girls :cry: I just went to the bathroom, wiped and there was lots of brown stuff. I know it could be old blood but this is how my AF always starts. Im not hopefull. I feel sick to the stomach that this could be the end already, and i really dont know, if this is the end, if i can take much more.

Oh hunni i don't know what to say. Are you resting?? As you say brown blood is old blood and lots of people have some form of bleeding around the time there AF is due. I know nothing we can say will make you feel any better but please try and stay hopeful - you have been through so much you need some good luck. Can you get a early scan?

Your prob right leelee. A house is the more important thing - i think TBH we will down grade on the wedding. Its the getting married that counts not where the wedding is.

In my OH family there has NEVER been a girl born. I was checking out his family tree and was sure there was gonna be a girl in there somewhere - but nope! I think i am meant to only have boys. Think i'll have 3 pageboys instead!

Jeannette did you have loads of niggles right from O? I could be 2 dpo today - i'm not sure but i feel like AF is coming any minute, really crampy and niggly. Fab news your test has gotten darker - we need a pic! lol

wow - loads of PMA on here for me to read got me quite positive actually - even though i havent got any symptoms!!! come girls BFP!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Oh littlehush - just saw your post - i hope everything is ok, might just be old blood - i know a few women get that in early pg xxxxx

I'm so sorry sweetie :hugs: What an awful thing to suffer so many m/c. :hugs: I'm thinking of you and if you want to talk i will always listen.

Do the Docs know why you keep having m/c?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->