So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Well OH just got home from work and has said sorry! He said that he should have thought more about my feelings rather than the practical side of it making more sense on the wed. Doesn't change the outcome has we had to BD last night so he had a 2 day lapse before sample but maybe he will think more about how emotional i feel at the moment.

Maybe it is my hormones???? Had some quite strong AF cramps today - maybe it is all just AF rather than anything else?

Butterfly i wonder???!!! Do you feel pg? Temp drop at 8dpo and nausea! Can you post your chart so i can be nosy!

I think your extra fertile after a m/c

leelee hope your having a nice day hun. Enjoy your night out!

ooh butterfly that sounds interesting! :rofl: at prodding your boobs to see if they are sore, i think we have all been guilty of that :rofl

hayley glad your oh has apologised, i think men in general find it difficult to understand how ttc affects us, even if they want a baby as much as we do.

leelee enjoy yourself hun!

think i will be settling down for a relaxing evening on our new sofa :rofl: might even watch the eurovisioon song contest :rofl:

Hiya girls,

Sorry for the delay, just took DH to the pub - he's off out for a few drinks and a curry night. I was meant to go but just don't feel well. I can't believe I'm symptom spotting aaggghhhhhh. I forgot to mention what happened last night. Because we had no heating DH filled the hot water bottle and put the wheatbag in the microwave......... Wel the wheatbag is a lavender one and OMG I was gagging so much with the smell!!! I know I don't like the smell but I was over the sink gagging..... not actually sick.

Anyway here's my chart ......... I hope ............. stalk away!

Fab dip Butterfly! Can't wait too see tomorrows! Nausea........ I wonder! (I want a dip too!)

Mrs N i'll be watching Britains Got Talent tonight and maybe a little of the Eurovision if OH lets me! lol Your sofa sounds fab! How are you doing? Your temps are so steady! Wonder whats happening with your O.

Just been out for dinner and i felt sick afterwards. Might be in my head though! I really want m/s! Still got my AF cramps - if this is the witchs idea of a joke i'm not laughing! lol

it could all be because of this cold i have!! I'm sure we didn't DTD at the right time :)

so Mrs N and Hayley - did you get to watch Eurovision?

Morning all! Had a lovely day yesterday and talked to my Mum about TTC. It was great to discuss it with her as we are close. Her advice was to try to relax. She didn't say it in a patronising way though so I feel better about things. My temp is still high this morning but it could be due to more alcohol yesterday!!!

Butterfly - that is some dip - looking forward to seeing your chart today

Hayley - you have got some good symptoms there. Hope this is your month and glad you patched things up with your OH.

How are you Mrs N?

Wake up Butterfly I want to see your temp!!!!!!!!!

I thought the Norway song was quite good actually! I cried my way through BGT - the kids are soooo cute! OH was having to pass the tissues.

Nausea disappered after a cup of tea so i think it was down to eating too much at dinner. lol

leelee glad you spoke to your mum about how your feeling. Sometimes only a mum can say the right thing! She is right that you need to relax a tiny bit - TTC takes over your life - don't let it! I was the same as you the cycle before but this one i have visably relaxed - especially as we have to stop trying.

Your temp is quite high still but it propably is down to alcohol. They do say that temps can be erratic during your AF.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend hun - with some more wine!

6 dpo today for me and this is seriously dragging! lol. Still got my mild AF cramps this morning. Not checked out the CM yet.

Going to watch Start Trek today and eat lots of ice creame!

Hi girls,
back from my folks last night, I had a lovely break. My dad was really sweet about the pregnancy and my mum seems to be getting more excited about the idea too. She was even showing me some of my old baby clothes that she had kept for sentimental value.

Littlehush - so sorry to hear about all the uncertainty that you are going through at the moment. :hugs:

Jeannette - glad that your blood results were good.

Leelee and Loulou - sorry that the witch arrived. Leelee - at least the B50 seems to be working as your LP was 1 day longer this month.

Hayley - I'm loving your symptoms - hope this is your month. Sorry about all the arguments with OH about the sperm analysis. I agree with others though, I would say he might be a bit worried but not admitting it to himself.

Butterfly - how are you doing this morning?

Hugs to everyone else who I've missed.

Glad you had a gr8 time with your parents Polaris! Just what you needed after your thesis. How are you feeling?

I'm hoping its all good for me - but you just can't tell! AF and pg symptoms are just soooo similar :dohh:

Thanks Hayley, yes it was lovely to have a break, so relaxing! We went to see Evita on Thursday night too - it was fab! I've never been to a musical before, loved it. I'm feeling much much better over the past while, I actually don't really feel pregnant anymore cos the sickness is almost totally gone. But I definitely have the beginnings of a little bump now. I'm still in my normal clothes but have to choose carefully what to wear.

Thats great you had a nice time Polaris. Ooh Evita - I love musicals but that is one I have never been to see!

Yup we watched Eurovision last night, was so nice just to relax together and have a good gigle! Today we've been out to the annual garden market held in our town - they close off the high street and fill it with stalls selling plants, fruit and veg and lots of lovely little bits too. It rained which was a shame but it was still nice.

I totally forgot to take my temp this morning, I woke up busting for the loo and only realised I'd forgotten when I got back to bed :doh:

I'm here!!! don't get excited girls - hardly went up at all..... just as I expected really! If I wasn't ill with this cold I really would think I'm pregnant......... falling asleep in car yesterday (don't panic DH driving :rofl:) ............. feeling nauseas................. creamy CM ............. why o why am I symptom spotting :dohh: somebody stop me!:rofl:

I am 9dpo today ........ I would normally have AF by now but obviously delayed due to MC.

Polaris - brill you had a good time with your parents and fab you're feeling better and have a little bump to pat!

Hayley - all this crying stuff ....... hhhmmmm I wonder!

:hugs:Leelee - great you had a good chat with your mum........ must be lovely to chat to someone other than us lot!!

Mrs N - the street party sounds lovely ..... what a shame it had to:rain:but glad to hear it didn't dampen your spirits. Did you buy any plants?

oh and talking of rain............ I'm in a dance show tonight and one of the tap routines is Singing in the Rain the other is New York New York. I think I've lost the plot doing this especially with my cold :blush:

Better go practice anyway.

Let me know your honest opinions on my chart. :)

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Yes we bought plenty, now we've just got to work out where to put them :rofl:
We got some lovely marginals for our pond :happydance:

Butterfly I think your chart is looking good, will be interesting to see what your temp does tomorrow. I have also heard you have increased fertility after m/c so fingers crossed for you hun!

Well, well, well Butterfly! I think your chart looks good TBH! You never know if there might have been one strong little swimmer waiting around....

Hope you cold passes soon and you have a fab time dancing tonight! :happydance:

Mrs N your as bad as me..... i forgot yest morning :dohh: Its really bugging me!

Shame about the rain but at least you had a nice time :happydance: We have our villiage fete on bank holiday monday.

How are you doing?

I would agree with the crying thing Butterfly but i always cry at talent shows BGT, X Factor, Dancing On Ice you name it i cry! :dohh: Its just the emotional music and the sob stories they put with it that gets me every time!

We didn't get to watch Star Trek as fully booked so we watched Angels & Demons instead. Gr8 film! Especially if you liked The De Vinci Code.

Just got out the car and bashed my left (.) on the door and it really hurt! Can't make it hurt again though now i'm indoors prodding away! :blush: But because it hurt i decided to POAS anyway and obviously it was :bfn: at 6dpo but i just couldn't resist - was hoping for a tiny, teeny line to stare at! What was i thinking??? :dohh:

I never normally even have a slight urge at this stage but there i go peeing away!

Hi all!

Hayley - naughty testing at this stage!!!! It's great to see you so positive this month. I would love to see you get a :bfp:. You have some really good symptoms!

Butterfly - I think your chart looks really positive and will be stalking it every morning and crossing my fingers for higher temps. Best of luck in the show tonight.

Mrs N - I know what you mean about forgetting to take your temp. It really bugged me when I couldn't take mine last week. Any sign of AF at all?

Polaris - glad you had such a lovely time with your parents and that they are starting to get excited. They will be fit to burst by the time you have the baby I bet!

Well ladies - after having the lovely chat with my Mum yesterday I have decided to chill out a bit about the whole TTC thing. I won't bore you all with my list but it's in my journal if any of you want a peek. We have only been TTC for 3 cycles (one of which was a write off) so it's a bit silly getting stressed cos it hasn't happened yet. It will happen whe it happens!

Thanks hun! I would love a BFP this cycle, its so hard waiting and over anaylzing every "symptom"

hi ladies

hope you have all had a good day - it rained all day here we have even had a bit of thunder and lightening!!!

well i am now allowing myself to ss but unfortunately there are no symptoms to spot!! i am a bit achey like af pains and have creamy cm still but i dont think that really means anything!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->