So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

No sign of :witch: yet, the one time I want her to arrive!

we've had rain here too flumpy but not thunder - i do love a good thunderstorm!

hayley seems like the urge to poas was too strong to resist :rofl: glad you enjoyed angels and demons - think we are going to go see it this week, love the book, it's better than da vinci code

So...to fuel the craziness of the 2ww...I found this website a little bit ago. I've never seen it before, so forgive me if everyone but me knows about this :) haha just trying to be helpful!! If you click on one of the symptoms, it brings up a graph on how many dpo women felt the symptoms! Its fabulous!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/fulllist.php

Have fun!!! :hug:

Morning girls, feel a bit down today. Do not feel pg at all! :hissy: Thought i'd start to have a gut feeling by now but nadda! My chart is very boring and similar to the last 2 cycles. Still got my AF cramps, which is starting to get me down after 8 days of them now :cry: Wish they would just go away.

Sorry to be a pain but i want this sooooo much and wish i could wish myself pg! :dohh:

Morning girls, feel a bit down today. Do not feel pg at all! :hissy: Thought i'd start to have a gut feeling by now but nadda! My chart is very boring and similar to the last 2 cycles. Still got my AF cramps, which is starting to get me down after 8 days of them now :cry: Wish they would just go away.

Sorry to be a pain but i want this sooooo much and wish i could wish myself pg! :dohh:

Hi Hayley,

Can we have a nosy at your chart? Sorry you are feeling down. Some people have no symptoms and then they turn out to be pregnant so don't worry about that!

My temps still haven't gone down anywhere near the coverline. I hope I don't have a hormonal imbalance or something.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24e8e7

Heres the link hun

I know lots of people don't feel pg but i really want to be one of those people that just "know"! :rofl:

Why have i had AF cramps since 1dpo -its just weird?!

I wouldn't worry about your chart - maybe the B-50 is helping everything and your temps were too low before? As long as you O thats the main thing :hugs:

I know lots of people don't feel pg but i really want to be one of those people that just "know"! :rofl:

Why have i had AF cramps since 1dpo -its just weird?!

I wouldn't worry about your chart - maybe the B-50 is helping everything and your temps were too low before? As long as you O thats the main thing :hugs:

Hiya,

It's too early to tell with your chart. It is from tomorrow on that things will start to get exciting so I wouldn't worry about that yet.

Yes, I thought my temps were too low before that. Maybe they are more regulated now. Can only be a good thing!

Hi ladies

Can I join you please. My AF is due on the 25th. Think I might be imagining it but I've been having all sorts of odd symptoms. My boobs are swollen and tender at the sides. Also had a breakout of pimples across them which I've never had before. Feeling so sleepy and generally exhausted. Been having waves of nausea and dizzy spells and had heartburn this weekend which is unusual for me. Tested this morning and got a BFN so going to wait as long as I can before I test again. Is it too early to be having symptoms? Think it is my mind playing tricks on me! Good luck to us all x

Hi saz140! Welcome!

Gr8 symptoms hun! Its very possible to have symptoms before getting a BFP. Prob too early to test yet.

Keep us posted

xxx

afternoon girls - hayley i am feeling very similar to you today all my pma has gone - i really want to be one of those women who just knows they are pg - i am sick of thinking 'this is it' every single time i get a twinge or thinking 'do i feel sick', 'are my boobs sore or am i poking them too much' every 5 seconds - i am actually going insane!! i just want to be pg - why is it soooo hard!!!!!

to make matters worse - i found out the other day that one of our friends had an abortion - agghhrr!! i am not against people having abortions but its just that I am annoyed that she got pregnant so easy without even trying when she doesnt want one and we are all trying so hard and doing everything right and still no BFP's for us!!!!!

sorry.. rant over! lol!!!

hope everyone else is ok!

hayley - I know you tested yesterday (way too early!!) but when are you testing again? we are quite similar in dates so we could test together!!

Mornng girls

Hayley - I really want you to get BFP too hun :hugs: but please try not to get too stressed (easier said than done I know) Leelee is right - it will be the next few days where your chart will give us indications as to what's going on. If I remember rightly I didn't think I was pregnant did I and then I was........ you've got symptoms that are early pregnancy signs........ I know it's frustrating cos you feel they're AF so hopefully you'll get a nice surprise soon.

Leelee - I agree with Hayley and what you've said about your temps........ I think they were too low before.

Mrs N - I have had a look at your chart too - have you thought of taking temp in F instead of C - I think the charts show more variations in temperatures ....... maybe worth a try?? Hope I'm not wrong in thinking this.

Sbiermann - thank you for the link it's great.

Welcome Saz - how many dpo are you?? It may still be too early to test but your symptoms sound great!!

Flumpy - how are you doing hun? has the rain and thunder stopped now?

Well as for me - temp has gone up a little bit but nothing to get excited about. Prodding of boobs still not responding! :blush: Slight feelings of nausea - mosting from the coughing though My sense of smell is heightened though - I can still smell the garlic from the curry Mark had on Saturday night and he's not even here - I could smell is so strong this morning that I checked under the quilt cover to see if he'd left a pressie ha ha ha :rofl: ....... he hadn't of course :rofl: but I gotta change the sheets to see if I can get rid of the smell!

Aww Flumpy - sorry you feeling so low hun. This TTC is very frustrating. Even more so when other women cop out so quickly and then don't want their baby............. it makes my blood boil.

:rofl: about the boobs prodding........... I think we all do it!! Aren't we silly!!

hey butterfly - yeah it has stopped with the storms now but its still pretty windy!!!

yeah its annoying! to make matters worse she had the cheek to get upset and storm out when our other friend (who is 20 weeks pg) was talking about her bean and showing us the scan pic etc!!!

hey butterfly - yeah it has stopped with the storms now but its still pretty windy!!!

yeah its annoying! to make matters worse she had the cheek to get upset and storm out when our other friend (who is 20 weeks pg) was talking about her bean and showing us the scan pic etc!!!

Hormones.............. but to us very ANNOYING!! :hissy:

Hi Butterfly

Only 7 dpo today, thats why i'm thinking that I might be imagining all of this. It just seems so early to be having all of these symptoms. Just keep thinking that my mind is playing tricks on me because I want that BFP so much!

Hey Saz

7dpo can give early pregnancy symptoms but way to early for a hpt. I'd leave it for a few days before testing again.

I'm 10 dpo and not testing yet.......... hate those BFN!

Flumpy i'm glad we both feel the same today (not meant in a horrid way of course :hugs:) my PMA must be hiding along with yours! I felt so confident up until today.

I "think" my bbs feel slightly heavier than normal - i'm maybe just more aware of them. But could all be in my head! :dohh:

I hope my chart will show something amazing but TBH i don't pg charts look much different until after AF due.

I have been reading up on Clomid though and it might explain the constant AF type cramps. Apprently in the second half of your cycle it can be very common.

I'm due to test on the 28th as i have a 16 day LP and that would make me a day late. I do usually spot for 2 days before hand to give me a sign that shes on her way. What day are you going to test flumpy???

Butterfly your chart looks good for a first cycle after a m/c - whether you are pg or not. When are you going to test??

xxx

well tbh I want to wait as long as I can to test - AF is due on 25th but I wanted to be at least a few days late before I tested ( i doubt i will hold out that long!!!) so i have put an alarm on my phone (like I will need reminding!!) to test on 27th! i usually get spotting a couple of days before as well so i should know by 23rd if I am out or not!!!

It's the waiting part that's so difficult. My whole heart is with you. My test date is Friday May 22nd, but I ovulated two days earlier than expected, so I don't know how that affects the pregnancy test date. Of course, I couldn't resist this morning, and I got a negative result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->