So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hello ladies...

Firstly, congrats on all the :bfp:'s so far! :) I have read about 60 pages of this thread.... I cant wait to join you all. Im only on cd4. This is my 2nd month ttc. My first tww was awful! I wont be doing as much symptom spotting this time round :blush:

Brilliant news Jeannette! Glad everything seems ok for you hun! Try not to stress for the next week - i'm sure you'll be fine.

littlehush i hope you feel better soon. if you did think this could be another EP then could you go to A&E to get checked out? Your temps are still high though xxx

leelee really sorry the witch got you hunni xxx

Butterfly hope your feeling a bit brighter now x

Mrs N did you have a nice birthday?

Flumpy what dpo are you now? Weird your having the same feelings as me.

Well 4dpo today for me and still got on off very mild AF cramps - very strange for me at this stage. Also i went to the loo today and looking down and had a load of white lotion like CM. Hoping its a good sign as i'm usually quite dry after O.

Jeannette what were your pains like from after O?

Hello ladies not much longer and I will be back for the dreaded tww. :dohh: I am hoping it will be the last!

Bought some opk's this month and a thermometer. :rofl: Like that's gonna increase my chances with dh working out of town Mon-Fri.:rofl:

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well today.

Well my temp shot up really high this morning. Is it normal to shoot up so much after AF comes? I had some drinks last night but no more than I did at this stage last month. This has been a weird cycle because I spotted before AF which I never do. Could the B-50 complex be making such a difference?

Welcome Romybug.

Morning leelee TBH i'm not sure why it would shoot up so high. Maybe the alchol had more of an effect this time - my temp goes up with it. I've not had to take B-50 as i have a mega long luteal phase (16 looonnnggg days) although yours did increase by 1 day this time so it must have worked for you hunni.

How are you feeling??

Morning leelee TBH i'm not sure why it would shoot up so high. Maybe the alchol had more of an effect this time - my temp goes up with it. I've not had to take B-50 as i have a mega long luteal phase (16 looonnnggg days) although yours did increase by 1 day this time so it must have worked for you hunni.

How are you feeling??

I am crampy (and cranky!). Imagine how happy I would be if the temp shot up and no AF!!!

How are you? Any symptoms?

I'm so sorry it didn't work for you this month - i just don't get why it didn't. This TTC business sucks!

Its the worst time to get AF as you feel crampy and tearful anyway never might dreading the thought of AF.

I'm doing ok still got really mild AF cramps on and off, it was O pain unto 2dpo then changed to mild AF cramps and i'm now 5dpo. Its stressing me out as i've never had this before in the TWW but i know i shouldn't get my hopes up. Also got white lotiony CM which i'm usually quite dry after O. Could all be the Clomid though.

Had a barney with OH last night too which didn't help over his Sperm Analysis.

He is supposed to go for a test on monday morning but he had to BD 2 days before hand and then we can't BD until after his test on monday. So last night i said we had better DTD to get ready for monday. He then says he wants to do the test on wed as he has a meeting that morning and he can do both things and only have 1 day late for work.

I know this sounds reasonable but i'm STRESSING out that they are going to give him a zero sperm count and i just want to know ASAP so i'll know if we are in with a chance this cycle. If he does it wed we wont get the results till the week after!

So there we were arguing about sperm at 11pm last night!

Sorry to go on but i need to get all this out.....

was working yesterday and a new girl there got married a few weeks ago but they only got enagaged in march. They have been together a few years but she wanted commitment from him and he said no and dumped her. Then a few weeks later they got back to together and got enagaged. Anyways i've not seen her for a month and when she comes in yesterday bugger me she has a bump!!!!! WTF!!!

I say she looks pg and she admits she is but doesn't want it, was on the pill. Doesn't know when her last AF was (when your on the pill you just know!) so could be like 16 weeks already, she has a scan next week.

She hasn't a clue i said that she will love the baby when it comes and she said "no i've never wanted it!"

Sorry to rant but these sort of things really piss me off!

Awww Hayley - big hugs to you babe.

It is extremely annoying and frustrating when someone who is pregnant doesn't want to be when we're trying so hard to get pregnant and also when we've lost angels to heaven............... I'm not sure how I would of reacted to her.......... one reason why I don't think I'm ready to go out and work yet as I wouldn't be able to deal with that situation.

Sorry you and OH were arguing........... are you sorted now? It is very different for men - they don't get into it like we do........... they just like the BD and that's it! Maybe he's putting it off by a couple of days because he's nervous about it? Can;t be a nice experience for our men can it?

Anyway boiler is fixed so I'm off for a bath. DH thinks he might join me but I've said no!!

:rofl: Butterfly, too funny! I don't like to share my bath time either!

:hugs: Haley. I'm sorry to hear about your experience at work. It can be so difficult. ttc is hard enough sometimes. If she really doesn't want the baby maybe she will give the baby up for adoption and make the dreams of an infertile couple come true.

I have to tell you though Haley, your symptoms sound really familiar!! :) I started with niggly pains for a few days after when I think I ovulated, and then I started having mild af like cramps for over a week with an occasional niggly pain. I also had creamy cm. In the last week I started to feel nautious a few times a day. I really hope this is your month!!!

Hey everyone! I hope this is your month too Hayley!! someone else needs a BFP now too! Jeanette you lead the way for the rest of our BFPs!! Im still not in full AF flow, im still spotting and stuff, i can feel though like my insides are ready to just woosh! and its not good. I wonder if theres something up cos before the pill i used to spot and come in in literraly a few hours, now its a few days, i worry too much i know! I wish it was this time in two weeks...my fancy new thermometer is here! and im going to use it in the morning for the first time, im excited! how sad!

I really hope its my time too girls! Prob all in my head. lol

Hope you enjoyed your bath Butterfly! I must admit i find it hard to stay cool when people fall pg without even trying. Take your time going back to work xx

Can't wait to see your temps loulou!

Just had another argument with my OH over his sperm! He phoned up to see what i was doing and i just let him have it! He thinks its perfectly fine to let me worry for an extra 6 days (stupid bank holiday!) as hes sure he has fab sperm (if he did we'd be pg by now!). He says i'm worrying too much and he will do it wed. He just doesn't get why i NEED to know he is ok. I could cry my eyes out over the whole thing. I've had things stuffed up me, loads of blood tests, pumped my body full of drugs, peed on hundreds of opks, temped, loads of trips backwards and forwards to hosp and what has he done ..... NOTHING!!! This is the first time i've asked for something and he'll do it when hes ready. I've now said he can take control and do it himself. Our area doesn't do SA so we have a 2 hour round trip to do to take the sample in - i was going to do it for him but now he can do it him bloody self.

Plus this is our first ever argument in the whole time we have been together. We never argue!

hi hayley - sorry you are having a rough time getting through to your OH. thinking about it it may be thay he is a bit worried himself about the results(even though he might be putting on a brave front) so he is trying to put it off? obviously you know him better than anyone else but it is just a thought?

anyway - i am 6/7 DPO and i am still having the strange pains also have creamy CM also my boobs are quite tingly which is weird - its probably all in my head though!!!! if only you could think yourself pg - we would all have been up the duff long ago!!!!

:hugs: hayley, sorry you are having such a tough time of it at the moment hun, i agree with flumpy though - my first thought was ooh i wonder if he is just really worried and trying to put it off so he doesn't have to face up to the possibility of something being amiss.

leelee it could be the alcohol that has pushed your temp up, see what it does tomorrow, might just be one erratic reading!

It could be he is nervous girls but in everything to do with our lifes he is very black and white - not an emotional person at all. He just sees it as it makes sense to do both things on the same day rather than being late twice for work. Which it does make sense to do it all on the same day - but i just want to know ASAP that he is ok so i can stop stressing out.

xx

Aww Hayley........ do you normally get so 'stressed' maybe it's your hormones??!! and that BFP is looming!! I hope so. :happydance:

Well weird stuff is happening to me ........ I've been feeling sick on and off for the last day, loads of creamy CM .........I'm putting this down to this cold that I have. I am 8 dpo and my temp took a dip this morning.......... see what it does tomorrow!!

I've prodded my boobs a few times and they're not sore :rofl:

Hi Hayley,

Sorry, had to head off with my parents today so didn't get time to email back. Sorry you are having a rough time at the moment with your OH. I also think he is prob a bit nervous.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->