So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I'm so sorry to hear that there is so much emotional turbulence with us all lately! But as we all seem to rise and fall a bit together, let me try to initiate the rise back to happiness....doc called this afternoon and said that it is definitely a positive test! My hcg level is 58, which while it is still low, it's consistent for a this early of a pregnancy. Just to be safe though she wants me to take another blood test next week to make sure it is developing as it should. So, I think I'll be a little on edge until this time a week from now but in general I feel a lot better!!! :)

Hi Hayley - I'm not the best - I've got a nasty cough, sore throat - feel a cold on its way .......... and to top it off the boiler broke down today so couldn't have a nice bath and the heating not working. I'm in bed with hot water bottles! How are you babe?

How is everyone else? .............. very quiet on here tonight.

xxx

I'm so sorry to hear that there is so much emotional turbulence with us all lately! But as we all seem to rise and fall a bit together, let me try to initiate the rise back to happiness....doc called this afternoon and said that it is definitely a positive test! My hcg level is 58, which while it is still low, it's consistent for a this early of a pregnancy. Just to be safe though she wants me to take another blood test next week to make sure it is developing as it should. So, I think I'll be a little on edge until this time a week from now but in general I feel a lot better!!! :)

Oh Jeannette I'm so pleased for you - I knew it was fine and just the doctor being miserable. hcg of 58 is fine for how early you are! :hugs:

Hi girls...sorry for gatecrashing back in but i thought I'd come back and see how you were all doing.

Hayley...keep up the PMA, I'm so pleased that you finally O'd....and it'd be so exciting if it was twin girls!!!! :happydance:

Butterfly - good to see you keeping up the PMA too. :hugs:

Jeanette....congrats on the BFP! I know it's early days and my doc was useless the first time I went - I didn't even get a urine sample taken!!! Thinking of you and hoping you've got a sticky bean in there!

Lee and Lou - really hoping :witch: hasn't got you. Listen to Hayley...she gives good advice!!!!

For anyone else that I don't know, really hoping you all get your :bfp: soon ... I'll be watching for you all in 1st Tri.... I'd love it if you all bombarded 1st Tri!!!

:hug: to you all

Hey Mamie

Thanks for looking in on us.

Glad all is going well with you. Are you suffering with ms? When is your scan?

Congratulations Jeanette :happydance: I hope all will go well for you and that you will have a very happy and healthy nine months!!

hey girls :wave:
finally my long stretch at work is finished and I have today off yay!

so many pages to read through
littlehush :hugs: so sorry hun, definately get that referral

not a lot happening with me - just waiting for :witch: to arrive now, feel a bit pre-menstrual today so hoepfully that means shes on her way!

ooh meant to say I lost 3lbs! :wohoo: totally shocked :rofl:

sat here waiting for our sofa to arrive - we have been sitting on old desk chairs for the last 8 weeks so I will be so happy once it is here. they said anytime between 730 and 130. hoping it'll fit through the door!

Hi all,

AF came today. Am gutted. My OH has been brilliant though and I am so glad to have him.

So glad the news is good for you Jeanette.

:hugs: to everyone else.

Sorry Leelee............ glad you have a supportive OH - really makes a difference doesn't it.

:hugs: to you. xxx

Sorry Leelee............ glad you have a supportive OH - really makes a difference doesn't it.

:hugs: to you. xxx

Thanks Butterfly. Yes, it makes a huge difference. He is making me a bacon roll as we speak. Cramps have calmed down a bit thankfully.

How are you?

MMM bacon roll no no no i can't I'm already done sooo badly with weight loss this week!!

I've got a stinky cold and no heating....... gonna stay in bed today. Think I might boil the kettle up for my hot water bottle again.

Bloody typical that the weather has turned and it's bbbrrrr. My hands are getting cold typing!!

MMM bacon roll no no no i can't I'm already done sooo badly with weight loss this week!!

I've got a stinky cold and no heating....... gonna stay in bed today. Think I might boil the kettle up for my hot water bottle again.

Bloody typical that the weather has turned and it's bbbrrrr. My hands are getting cold typing!!

Lol, I know I shouldn't but I am going to stuff my face today!

Hope your feeling better soon. Wrap up warm and get your OH to look after you when he gets home.

mmm, bacon sandwich sounds so good!

sorry to hear you are not feeling too great butterfly, take care of yourself :hugs:

our sofa has arrived :wohoo: so exciting! it looks great, and fits into the space even better than I had imagined! yay!

Good morning ladies! Leelee, I'm so sorry to hear about the :witch: Hopefully this is her farewell tour!!

Butterfly, I'm sorry you're have such a tough time! Try to stay warm and get lots of rest sweetie :hugs:

I was going to ask what a bacon roll was (I know, silly yank! :)) but after Mrs. N's post I'm thinking it's a sandwich?

Still having niggly pain and cramping Haley? I did throughout my 2ww and do still.

Littlehush, how are you doing?? I've been concerned about you, and unless I have absolutely crap memory I don't think you've posted in a while...

How is everyone else doing today??

Hi all...

Leelee- sorry she got you hun :hugs:

Jeannette- She pleased for you :happydance:

Butterfly- Hope you feel better soon xxx

Mrs_N- hope your sitting compfy on your new sofa xxx And congrats on the weight loss..well done xxx

Hope the rest of you lovely girsl are ok!?

As for me....TMI warning:

well after having a bleed of red blood on wednesday it turned into just brown blood by thursday morning, then thursday evening i lost some more red blood, now today its brown again. The brown blood i only see when i wipe, but the red is enough to see on a pad, but it hasnt been loads. Also my temps are still really high, especially this morning. Im having some mild cramps and backache. I did speak to the midwife but she said that they will not scan me till im at least 5-6 weeks. I am worried that it might be an ectopic pregnancy as this is how my last one started, i had no other signs that is was ectopic apart from unusual bleeding, which i seem to be getting now. With all my MC's i just bleed really heavy there and then. So im confused and all i can do is just wait and see what this turn into :hissy:

Sorry to go on girls xxx

Oh littlehush....the waiting and worrying is just awful!!! Have you taken any tests since the bleeding? Just wondering if your hcg levels are still high enough to give you a positive....that would be a good sign!! I know that you have had so many difficult experiences already so of course that is where your mind is going, but some people do have bleeding for several weeks but go on to have healthy pregnancies!!

hi all,

leelee - sorry the witch got you hun, dont worry next month I will gag her and tie her up in the cellar so she cant get to you!!!

butterfly- sorry you are having a rough time - i hope you feel better soonxx

mrs N - congrats on the weight loss I am very jealous!!!

jeanette - you results sound positive - fingers crossed everything is ok x

hayley - i have had the same cramps since O day - i hope its a good sign and not the witch putting in an early appearance!!!!

Littlehush - so sorry to hear your news - Ihave got my fingers crossed for you that the bean is fine and the bleeding is just one of those things xxxx

Hi to anyone I might have missed!! hope everyone is having a good day ...only 9 days till testing for me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->