So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Oh I hate this wait!!!!:hissy:

Morning ladies

Haley don't get down you know its still way early!

Played softball last night and my body is defo telling me I am old :rofl:

DH was asleep when I got home from playing ball so didn't dtd so hopefully we caught the eggie already

Hi all,

Sorry to hear about the BFN's Butterfly and Hayley. It is still early days so try not to worry yet.

Mrs N - glad there is a rise for you today!

Sorry there is way too much to catch up on but a big welcome to the newbies!

Hey guys ... im new here

10 days till testing on my 6th cycle and this will be my last try for a couple of months as boyfriend is away for work and will only be back for one day a week so i doubt that will fall when im ovulating. Lots of things are looking up for us atm i just wish this would aswell! Anyone testing near the 1st of June?

:hug: HOPE :hug:

Hey guys ... im new here

10 days till testing on my 6th cycle and this will be my last try for a couple of months as boyfriend is away for work and will only be back for one day a week so i doubt that will fall when im ovulating. Lots of things are looking up for us atm i just wish this would aswell! Anyone testing near the 1st of June?

:hug: HOPE :hug:

Hey Leelee!
How is it going?

Hiya,

I'm good. You?

I have decided if I don't get a BFP this cycle I am going to go for hypnotherapy. I had a good long chat with OH last night and we both agree that usually I am so optimistic but for some reason I have been very negative about falling pregnant. Even from the start I have been saying 'Oh it will never happen'.

I was reading the Zita West book and she said that hypnotherapy is very good for calming people. Even since I talked to OH I have been calm about it. I find it very hard to relax so I think I need something like that.

I can't figure out why I have such a block about it. I am usually the happiest, most upbeat person in the world. Strange.

Im pretty negative about it too and to get pregnant is such a happy thing. Whenever i see people and i hear about people getting pregnant it gets me down that i think i never will, instead of me being excited for my time, i guess i will never be happy about it till im actually holding a positive test stick!!

Im pretty negative about it too and to get pregnant is such a happy thing. Whenever i see people and i hear about people getting pregnant it gets me down that i think i never will, instead of me being excited for my time, i guess i will never be happy about it till im actually holding a positive test stick!!

Me too! Thing is I can't ever imagine having that stick and that is not like me at all. I think for a lot of it attitude and relaxation is the key. I can't seem to master that so maybe hypnotherapy would. I would like to do something for me anyway as I have spent the last 2 years being the main breadwinner and putting my OH through uni. It has left me stressed.

Oh ladies you can't doubt yourselves, I come here and your for the most part very positive. I appreciate your PMA and I know others do as well

Oh ladies you can't doubt yourselves, I come here and your for the most part very positive. I appreciate your PMA and I know others do as well

Have no problem having PMA for other people. It is for myself that I have the problem! Don't get me wrong. I get excited during the 2WW and think 'Oh maybe this is the month' but in general I don't have much PMA, which is very very unusual for me. I think hypnotherapy would be useful for that.

Then I say go for it! It can't hurt. Good luck and do report back and tell us how your feeling

oh i'm such an idiot. :dohh: i thought i had ovulated last weekend/friday as i had cramps and felt a surge in libido - have never paid much attention to this before as we were not trying so don't know why i was so convinced, but i have felt so lousy since then i convinced myself it was early pg signs.
However for reasons that i do not fully understand i went and bought some OPK and did one about half an hour ago and i got clear pink line - not as strong as the control but its clear as day. So now i have to bow out of the two week wait - after torturing myself for almost a week already and start again. :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:
good luck girls.

emma that might not be so - some people get clear lines on OPKs all month, I know I seem to!

leelee glad you ahve been talking things through and feel better already for it. I think we can be negative about ourselves getting pg to try and buffer the hurt when it doesn't happen straight awayie. have low expectations and then anything else is a bonus, but it doesn't make life much fun!

I think we can be negative about ourselves getting pg to try and buffer the hurt when it doesn't happen straight awayie. have low expectations and then anything else is a bonus, but it doesn't make life much fun![/QUOTE]

This is so right! If we don't let ourselves then we wont be so disappointed, that doesn't work either, we are still disappointed.

:hugs: to all

too right, it doesn't actually help does it!

here's to upbeatness ladies (yes, I may have just invented a new word!)

:happydance: :rofl: :hugs: :friends: :dance: :wohoo: :D :thumbup: :laugh2: :haha: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :friends: :wohoo:

Hi all,

The strangest thing happened. I went to the loo and a big bit of EWCM came out. Sorry TMI but it wasn't clear but it defo was stretchy. I am only CD7. Did an OPk and there is a line (very faint) so not positive yet but weird that I would be getting that so early.

Will have to get the ball rolling earlier that I thought. Looks like I might O early this month"

:rofl:

Leelee you will just have to get more :sex: this month :rofl: It might help with the PMA :rofl: you know endorfins flying free

:rofl:

Leelee you will just have to get more :sex: this month :rofl: It might help with the PMA :rofl: you know endorfins flying free

True! I usually start to get it on CD9 so maybe I will O on CD14 this month! I am taking my mothers advice. BD everytime you see EWCM!!!!

ooh leelee thats great! how exciting! definately get :sex: won't do any harm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->