So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

ooh leelee thats great! how exciting! definately get :sex: won't do any harm!

Lol, I think it's way too early but might as well get started with it!!! My OH will be thrilled!

How are you Mrs N?

I'm good thanks, pinning all my hopes on a temp rise over the next couple of days, I will be so excited if it does!

OMG ladies I am so excited!! Had my 2nd bloodtest yesterday. It was 58 last Wed so was hoping it'd be at least 700 this wed....it was 2346!!! Doc says nice and strong!!! :)

OMG ladies I am so excited!! Had my 2nd bloodtest yesterday. It was 58 last Wed so was hoping it'd be at least 700 this wed....it was 2346!!! Doc says nice and strong!!! :)

Delighted for you Jeanette!

Will be crossing my fingers for a rise for you Mrs N!

Flumpy, Butterfly and Hayley,

Any more symptoms?

wow jeanette - thats great news!!! has the morning sickness kicked in yet?

still no symptoms for me!! booo i think i am out for sure...

... sorry to be so down when you are all being upbeat!!

Hey girls! is anyone watching that baby twin program on channel 4?? its amazing, theyve got a telescope in the ladies womb with the twins in!

Hey don't be sorry. My chatter wasn't exactly full of PMA earlier either! When should Af be due Flumpy?

Hey girls! is anyone watching that baby twin program on channel 4?? its amazing, theyve got a telescope in the ladies womb with the twins in!

No, am going to watch 4+1 at 10pm. Am watching Katie and Peter. I love trash on tv. From next week onwards I am going out for a stroll every evening!

Im doin it the other way round haha babies now and katie and peter on itv2+1!!

Im wondering what CD to put myself on at the minute, i spotted for 4 days up to AF but i dunno whats classed as spotting and whats classed as a light period. So FF has me on CD5 from what ive input but i could be like CD6,7 or 8. I hate all this worry!!

:hugs: flumpy, you know the drill - it's not over til :witch: arrives!

also gonna watch that prog on +1 at 10pm, watching my name is earl and big bang theory - gotta have a bit of comedy on a thursday night! :rofl:

hmm difficult loulou, i would classify spotting as needing no more than a pantyliner and full flow as anything heavier

I think i'll just go with the FF, sod it! Im not gonna worry no more this month im gonna be PMA to the max!!

hmm difficult loulou, i would classify spotting as needing no more than a pantyliner and full flow as anything heavier

I agree with Mrs N!

Instead of worrying why don't you go every other day from about CD8 and then ramp it up around the time of O. If you BD every other day then you can't miss the egg anyway!

thats true, i suppose it doesn't matter so much, what more important is know when you o and how many dpo you are afterwards, not how long the bit before is if that makes sense. just get down to :sex: anyway :rofl:

I will try!! I hope temping this month will shed light on my Ov situation! I havent a clue when i do so it should be good to find that out at least! I hope we get some more BFPs this month!!

Jeanette - congratulations on your blood results, you must be on :cloud9:!!

Mrs N - so pleased to see that lovely temperature rise, will be checking back in tomorrow to see what your temperature does.

Hoping to see some more BFPs for this group soon!!

Hey don't be sorry. My chatter wasn't exactly full of PMA earlier either! When should Af be due Flumpy?

well AF is due on Sunday - but i usually get spotting a few days before hand - so anytime now really i am expecting a sign that she is on her way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->