So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Evening ladies!

I've just watched ER (sob - last ever next week!) and am now watching Katie & Peter.

I've been thinking, do you thing its possible to try too hard???

Look at Jeannette - been temping and watching every move then goes on holiday and can't be bothered with stressing over temps and then ends up DTD on 1 occasion over the whole fertile week and gets pg. Maybe i'm just trying too bloody hard and should just forget we are trying and see where we end up.

Spoke to my mum about the holiday next April and she has said that if i did get pg then she would happily change the holiday for her little grandchild! Gr8 news for us as we can keep trying now!!!!!!

Had a fair few AF cramps so i'm thinking i'm def out now. Its normal for me too get AF cramps from 10dpo.

Fab results Jeannette!

leelee i think that sounds like a really good idea to go for hyponotherapy. It def can't hurt can it!

Butterfly sorry for your BFN hun. We are in this together!!!!

Flumpy are you going to give us our group BFP this cycle??!!

loulou glad your keeping up with the temping. I'd say spotting is not the first day. Only once you would need a pad/tampon.

Csunshine lets hope you've caught the egg!!!

Polaris its really gr8 of you to keep popping in to check on us all. I really appreciate it hunni! xxx

Evening Haley thats great news that you mum will move holiday :happydance:
Keep up the good work :sex:

:rofl:

Well, thought I would report back. The witch reared her ugly face today :(. So much for a late implantation. Now my cycle is once again thrown off because of starting 4 days early! Very frustrating!! Best of luck to all of you!!!

sorry to just post and run but I need to pack!!! we're off to the lake district in the morning.

Sadly the :witch: got me. On to the next month. PMA FOR JUNE!!!

I'll be back to speak to you Monday or Tuesday.

Have a great weekend everyone.

:hugs:

Oh Texaswife and Butterfly so sorry that nasty :witch: is still making your life misserable.

I would just like to comment on my chart. How gr8 does it look???!!!! However i know its not a pg chart. AAAHHHHH. Stupid fake temps! Wait for the massive drop tomorrow.

Rant over. I can go to work happy now! lol

Have a good day girls

xxx

Well AF is due on monday, none of the usual cramps yet but have had a couple of odd pains really low down on my left today. Hard to describe them but they were kind of light stabbing pains, really hoping it was implantation but think i'm probably imagining it.
BBs still tender round the sides and definately bigger than normal, nipples also seem to be spreading, sorry TMI!!
Total emotional wreck, cried about a leaking radiator last night. Still having light nausea and hot flushes. I really hope we all get our BFPs this month!

Well AF is due on monday, none of the usual cramps yet but have had a couple of odd pains really low down on my left today. Hard to describe them but they were kind of light stabbing pains, really hoping it was implantation but think i'm probably imagining it.
BBs still tender round the sides and definately bigger than normal, nipples also seem to be spreading, sorry TMI!!
Total emotional wreck, cried about a leaking radiator last night. Still having light nausea and hot flushes. I really hope we all get our BFPs this month!

Really sorry AF got you Texaswife and Butterfly

Hope you have a lovely time at the lakes Butterfly! You deserve it!

Hayley - your chart looks great. Why do you think the temps look fake?

Saz140 - your symptoms sound great.

Mrs N - did you get a rise?

Sorry nasty :witch: got you butterfly and texaswife :cry: here's to next cycle :dust:

Hayley I agree your chart is looking fab, you may yet be surprised who knows!

saz140 you've got some great symtpoms, really hope you get your :bfp:

Yup, my temp went up :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Thank you to everyone for the support!! I am so relieved.....and yes, so nautious ALL DAY!! Oh well, I can honestly say I'm just getting used to it. And I found these fabulous ginger candies that really help a lot!!

Mrs N, congrats on the temp rise!

Flumpy, don't stress about the lack of symptoms, that doesn't mean everything!!! (trust me, I've been an avid reader on early pregnancy lately :))

Haley, I'm so glad you get to keep trying but it's going to be a moot point -- your chart looks great!!!!

Saz140, I agree with leelee, your symptoms sound great.

Sorry about the :witch: Texaswife and Butterfly. :hugs: Have a great time at the lakes!! A getaway was a great plan for me!!

girls I am off to see my parents for the weekend, have a lovely bank holiday weekend whatever you do :hugs:

My temp went up today, but don't know how much I can believe it as I tossed and turned for quite a while before temping. :dohh:

Chart's looking really good Haley fxd

girls I am off to see my parents for the weekend, have a lovely bank holiday weekend whatever you do :hugs:

Have a lovely weekend Mrs N!

Hi CSunshine - can you post your link to you chart so we can all have a peek!

I only started temping after af left and since then it's been really eractic. LOL

I also don't know how to post it. :rofl:

I only started temping after af left and since then it's been really eractic. LOL

I also don't know how to post it. :rofl:

Mine was crazy after AF but has calmed down now! To post it copy it and then paste it into your signature. It should show up then.

Hey girls;

Thanks for the kind words and hugs! After my pint of Stella I was feeling rather okay about the whole thing. Now at least I know I'll fit into my wedding dress is 43 days!

I'm on CD4 now and if I go by last cycle I'm a late Ovulator so I'm expecting about CD17ish. I'm just happy I've now had 2 cycles that were of relatively normal length!

Butterfly - sorry to hear the :witch: got you. I'll be right there with you in June! Enjoy the lake.

Nrs_N - have we confirmed O yet? (so many posts to remember!)

Hayley - funny you should mention ER. I guess we're a little ahead over here in Canada - the last ER episode was in April here. I think early April. Did you watch it all throughout the seasons? I loved it!!

Csunshine - Could tossing and turning really affect your temp that much? I didn't know that. I toss and turn almost every night. I rarely get more than 2-3 hours of continuous sleep. I wake up constantly. I guess for me if I were to sleep soundly then I wouldn't be able to trust my temps! :rofl:

Texaswife2006 - sorry to hear about the :witch:. June awaits us!

To all of those I missed - I'm still relatively new at this and trying very hard to catch up on everyone's stories! I have little post-it notes so I take notes as I read to include in my posts now. :blush:

Hey girls;

Thanks for the kind words and hugs! After my pint of Stella I was feeling rather okay about the whole thing. Now at least I know I'll fit into my wedding dress is 43 days!

I'm on CD4 now and if I go by last cycle I'm a late Ovulator so I'm expecting about CD17ish. I'm just happy I've now had 2 cycles that were of relatively normal length!

Butterfly - sorry to hear the :witch: got you. I'll be right there with you in June! Enjoy the lake.

Hayley - funny you should mention ER. I guess we're a little ahead over here in Canada - the last ER episode was in April here. I think early April. Did you watch it all throughout the seasons? I loved it!!

Csunshine - Could tossing and turning really affect your temp that much? I didn't know that. I toss and turn almost every night. I rarely get more than 2-3 hours of continuous sleep. I wake up constantly. I guess for me if I were to sleep soundly then I wouldn't be able to trust my temps! :rofl:

To all of those I missed - I'm still relatively new at this and trying very hard to catch up on everyone's stories! I have little post-it notes so I take notes as I read to include in my posts now. :blush:

Hi SpecialK,

Good to see you back

:hugs:

Hey girls;

I need a new notebook for all the posts I read :rofl:

I haven't slept good for the longest time, but I do get some good sleep or I would be a zombie :rofl:
I am just going off what I have read about the temping. LOL

Hey Leelee I figured my chart out so take a look, I am warning you that it is a mess :rofl:

Hey SpecialK! Heres to a June BFP!!! Yep i'm an avid ER fan!!! Gutted thats its nearly at the end. You guys always get to watch everything before us Brits :rofl:

Can't say i thought much of the episode with George Clooney in it though. I wanted some action! :rofl:

leelee how are you doing in the pre-o wait??? Anything nice planned for the weekend?

Mrs N have a lovely time at your parents! Looks like you have finally O'd!!!!!!!!!

Csunshine so far so good on the temp front. Hope it keeps rising!

leelee you asked why i think my temps look fake well its because i just know i'm not pg. i'm not that blinking lucky! :rofl: I'm just thinking tomorrow morning its going to hit rock bottom - but least i'm prepared. Plus i had that :bfn: yest with FMU at 10dpo. Really think it would show by then if i was.

:hug:

Hi Guys-

I'm new to this so I will introduce myself. My name is Kristy and I am from Washington State and am 26 years old. My husband of 3 years and I finally decided it is time to start trying. As of Monday we started trying and I looked up my ovulation according to a scheduler and Monday was coincidentally the most fertile day for me! So wish us luck! I am planning on going to Target today to get those ovulation testers though too.

I am very excited!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->