So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hey SpecialK! Heres to a June BFP!!! Yep i'm an avid ER fan!!! Gutted thats its nearly at the end. You guys always get to watch everything before us Brits :rofl:

Can't say i thought much of the episode with George Clooney in it though. I wanted some action! :rofl:

leelee how are you doing in the pre-o wait??? Anything nice planned for the weekend?

Mrs N have a lovely time at your parents! Looks like you have finally O'd!!!!!!!!!

Csunshine so far so good on the temp front. Hope it keeps rising!

leelee you asked why i think my temps look fake well its because i just know i'm not pg. i'm not that blinking lucky! :rofl: I'm just thinking tomorrow morning its going to hit rock bottom - but least i'm prepared. Plus i had that :bfn: yest with FMU at 10dpo. Really think it would show by then if i was.

:hug:

Nice rise CSunshine - now we can have a peek every morning!

C'mon Hayley - where is your PMA!!! Your so good with it for everyone else! Have you any more symptoms? You don't have any spotting yet though, do you?

I am good. Have a chilled weekend planned. BD'ing will commence tonight and we will try and BD every day til we see a temp rise. I am hoping I see a temp rise soon or I will be knackered. Ha ha! Not able for it anymore.

I also have decided not to start stressing until I have had at least 6 cycles of well timed BD. If nothing has happened by then I will march into the GP surgery.

I know, i know! I'm the same as you hun. Gr8 PMA with you girls but none for myself. Oh well i'll have PMA for you and you can have PMA for me and then we will both be fine!

A few possible symptoms but i keep telling myself they are all in my head or to do with the Clomid. I'm just not feeling pg.

I don't normally get spotting till 14/15 dpo (16 LP) so its a bit early for that still as i'm only 11dpo.

So you'll be busy in the bedroom for the next week then! Def destress yourself and give it 6 proper cycles. You won't need to march to the doctors as you'll be sporting a little bump by then!

Hi Guys-

I'm new to this so I will introduce myself. My name is Kristy and I am from Washington State and am 26 years old. My husband of 3 years and I finally decided it is time to start trying. As of Monday we started trying and I looked up my ovulation according to a scheduler and Monday was coincidentally the most fertile day for me! So wish us luck! I am planning on going to Target today to get those ovulation testers though too.

I am very excited!!!:happydance:

Hi Kristyrae and welcome.

Hope you get your :bfp: soon!

I know, i know! I'm the same as you hun. Gr8 PMA with you girls but none for myself. Oh well i'll have PMA for you and you can have PMA for me and then we will both be fine!

A few possible symptoms but i keep telling myself they are all in my head or to do with the Clomid. I'm just not feeling pg.

I don't normally get spotting till 14/15 dpo (16 LP) so its a bit early for that still as i'm only 11dpo.

So you'll be busy in the bedroom for the next week then! Def destress yourself and give it 6 proper cycles. You won't need to march to the doctors as you'll be sporting a little bump by then!

Yeah, I'll be bump buddies with you! Lol!

Can't wait til we all have our :bfp:'s. We will all be asking you and Butterfly for advice about labour etc!

Ok Leelee, but I am going to be out this weekend as I have some unfinished business to take care of won't be able to temp so I wont know anything until at least Monday when I get back.:cry:

Ask away leelee! I would love to be able to help you all with any pg question you may have. I'm sure Butterfly will too!

Would love to be bump buddies with you!

Don't worry about not temping this weekend Csunshine. Temping doesn't make you pg, you've already done the hard bit, it just can occasionally give you a slight early warning. Hope everything goes ok for you this weekend xxx

Ask away leelee! I would love to be able to help you all with any pg question you may have. I'm sure Butterfly will too!

Would love to be bump buddies with you!

Don't worry about not temping this weekend Csunshine. Temping doesn't make you pg, you've already done the hard bit, it just can occasionally give you a slight early warning. Hope everything goes ok for you this weekend xxx

Fingers crossed that kick off the roll of :bfp:'s!!!

As Hayley said, Csunshine - you have done the hard part now!

Thanks Haley and Leelee it makes me feel better to know it's not that important.:rofl:

I will be updating my chart as soon as I am back though!

Oh my goodness ladies....this thread was on the SECOND PAGE with no responses sense yesterday????? :saywhat: Where is everyone????? :paper: :loo: :dishes: :iron: :shower: :laundry: :coffee: Is Europe still asleep???? or :sex: It's 6:30 here in the states......so it's what, 11 or 12 there?? WAKEY WAKEY!!!! I need to see temps and symptoms!!!! :hissy: I need to see :bfp:s so you can come to first tri with me!! :shipw:

Hey Jeannette i'm awake!!! lol

Still got my high temps and was starting to feel a bit positive until my google head took over and i started searching the internet for high post-O temps on clomid, and guess what its very common to have high temps with Clomid! I give up! So it looks like my cramps really are AF and not pg related.

How are you doing??

Hey girls, im 5 days into temping today im doing good! im cd7 today gonna start BDing tomorrow i think and try to get it in every day until about cd20 heres hoping!! xxx

I don't know Haley....your temps aren't really "higher" than they were before, they are just much more steady....before they always semed to rock up and down....and I refuse to believe it's the clomid!!! :smug:

I'm doing well. I really get nautious quite a bit, but I really can't complain...I just take it as a good sign my hormones are doing their job! :)

Loving your steady climbing temps Hayley!

Good afternoon Jeanette. How are you?

Hi Loulou - I am on CD9 and haven't started BD'ing yet. OH has been really busy with uni so he has been wrecked. Will start today. I promise!

Hey girls just checking in from my iPhone - this thing is genius! Another temp rise this morning yay will input into ff when I get home tomorrow night.
Now I know this could well be a normal post-ov symptom but my god my nipples are painful today and yesterday!!

Well I found my login info for ff so have charted today and test and got my crosshairs. I am so unbelievably excited :happydance:
How wonderful it is to be in my first official tww. I have great intentions of waiting to test tip 14dpo but I am pretty sure I'll cave earlier than that!
:wohoo:

Well I found my login info for ff so have charted today and test and got my crosshairs. I am so unbelievably excited :happydance:
How wonderful it is to be in my first official tww. I have great intentions of waiting to test tip 14dpo but I am pretty sure I'll cave earlier than that!
:wohoo:

Yay, delighted for you Mrs N. What a fantastic rise today as well!

Hayley - how are your temps?

Flumpy - any symptoms for you?

Hey girls

My temp dropped today as predicted. New my body was being stupid!

Gr8 rise Mrs N

leelee good luck starting your BDing!

Hey girls

My temp dropped today as predicted. New my body was being stupid!

Gr8 rise Mrs N

leelee good luck starting your BDing!

It might rise again tomorrow Hayley? You have 3 more days to see what happens. It is great news that you can continue to try though. Maybe that was stressing you out unconsciously.

Started the BD'ing last night. Will try and go for every day and see if that makes a difference.Am very positive this month and won't worry too much if it doesn't happen. It takes some people a year so why should I be any different.

hi girls!

wow i have missed a lot - well i took a test and it was BFN i am now 13DPO so something would have shown by now - i expect the witch will arrive tomorrow as planned!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->