So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hi girls...just checking in to say hi!

Mrs_N- :happydance: for being in the tww, fingers crossed for you hun
Hayley- Hope you get a rise tonmorrow hun
Leelee- Good luck for this cycle hun, lots of :sex: hehe

Not much to report from me, still in lots of pain and lots of bleeding. Thought it would have slowed down by now but it hasnt, im getting a little bit worried about it. Just have to see if it slows down or hopefully stops in the next couple of days. Me and OH have decided that we are not going to try this month, just to let my cycle sort if self out, i doubt i will even Ov this month anyway.

What you all doing this bank holiday (if in uk)? Weather is sooo lovely here, but OH is working today..boohoo! So im just lazing around

xxx

Hi girls...just checking in to say hi!

Mrs_N- :happydance: for being in the tww, fingers crossed for you hun
Hayley- Hope you get a rise tonmorrow hun
Leelee- Good luck for this cycle hun, lots of :sex: hehe

Not much to report from me, still in lots of pain and lots of bleeding. Thought it would have slowed down by now but it hasnt, im getting a little bit worried about it. Just have to see if it slows down or hopefully stops in the next couple of days. Me and OH have decided that we are not going to try this month, just to let my cycle sort if self out, i doubt i will even Ov this month anyway.

What you all doing this bank holiday (if in uk)? Weather is sooo lovely here, but OH is working today..boohoo! So im just lazing around

xxx

:hugs:

So sorry to hear you are still in pain.

I am now in my 2ww and to be honest I need some PMA, don't feel as if we've made it this month :(

Hi all,

How is everyone this evening?

I am good, although my OPK is completely blank this morning and had a bit of a line on CD7 so that is very weird. Can anyone shed any light on that?

Had a great day today. I was asked to be godmother for my nephew. I was delighted. So myself and OH decided to book flights to Oz (where they are!). Can't wait now and it also gives me something else to focus on. Perhaps I won't be so obsessed!

Hi Guys-

We have only been trying a couple weeks, but tonight when I was at the theater with my husband and father in law the smell of popcorn made me feel icky and then when I got into my father in laws car I told him I thought it smelled like chicken in there. He told me "I had a box of fried chicken in the trunk of the car...but that was 2 weeks ago...you must have a good nose!"
I can't test to see if I got pregnant that quick just yet, but if I was would my sense of smell already be "weird'?!? :help:

I am now in my 2ww and to be honest I need some PMA, don't feel as if we've made it this month :(

Hi and welcome Lobylou,

Why do you think you aren't going to get a :bfp: this month?

I think we may have BD at the wrong time. I was due to ov on Friday and we BD last Sunday and Tuesday and were going to do Thursday and Friday but we had an argument and hubby slept in the spare bed :( We did make up on Saturday and BD twice but I think maybe I missed the boat?

loobylou unless you keep track of your temp you can never be entirely sure when you ov, you may not have missed the boat so don't give up yet!

leelee how exciting - when will you be going out to oz? Not sure about the OPK, maybe less concentrated for some reason, or a different test batch?

kristyrae21 I have heard that increased sense of smell can be a sign of early pregnancy, good luck! :dust:

littlehush :hugs: so sorry you are oging through this.

This bank hol we are just chilling, the weather is lovely and warm, perfect to get a few bits done around the house!

No news here really, 5dpo and it's going quite quickly really!

hi girls - hope you are all enjoying the Bank Holiday it is really sunny here which I am ver pleased about!!

Mrs N - so pleased you are now in the 2ww it will be over before you know it and you will be holding a BFP in your hand!!

Hayley - how are you doing? any symptoms? only a few days left till testing!!

Leelee - Oz How exciting - and you must be chuffed to be a godmother!! when are you going over there?? i dont know anything about OPK's as i havent used them but do they have evaps? maybe that is what you had on CD7?!

Littlehush - so sorry you are having to go through this honey - hope you feel better soon and the pain stops xxxxx

loubylou - keep up the PMA - you never know you might be pg this month!!!

stupid computer posted again before I had chance to finish!!

kirstyrae - some people get symptoms at only a few DPO so you never know - fingers crossed this is it!!

jeannette - how you doing hunny? any more symptoms yet?

hi to anyone I might have forgottten!! hope you are all ok and enjoying some sunshine!!

as for me AF was due today but no sign of her - i hope she stays well away!!

stupid computer posted again before I had chance to finish!!

kirstyrae - some people get symptoms at only a few DPO so you never know - fingers crossed this is it!!

jeannette - how you doing hunny? any more symptoms yet?

hi to anyone I might have forgottten!! hope you are all ok and enjoying some sunshine!!

as for me AF was due today but no sign of her - i hope she stays well away!!

Hey Flumpy - so glad AF has stayed away for you so far. Lets hope she does that for another 9 months. Any symptoms?

Hayley - nice rise for you today!

Mrs N - as I said on your journal, am loving your temp rise!

Hello to everyone else!

CD 11 for me. Not much to report. Am wondering when I will O this month, especially after gettting a totally blank OPK yesterday. Am on day 3 of the BD'ing so haven't run out of steam yet. Am hoping to BD until the day after O as previously I stopped the day of O.

hey leelee - no symptoms for me i suppose I feel a teeny bit sicky but i have eaten loads of sweets (not good for the diet I know!!) I am also a teeny bit bloated but again that can be from eating too much - so I guess it doesnt look good!!! only time will tell I suppose - i am crossing everything in the hope that the stupid witch wont show her ugly face!!

flumpy are you planning to test at all?
leelee it will be interesting to see when you o - 2 months in a row of earlier ov would be pretty good indication that the B50 is doing something!

i feel so aware of my body at the moment - noticing every little twige :rofl:

hi Mrs N

I am trying to hold out till i am a week late (if I get that far!!)!! still no sign of her....

that is very good of you! really hope she doesn't show :dust:

Oooh AF watch Flumpy! It's great she hasn't shown up yet!!!

Mrs N - what twinges are you feeling?

Hayley - hope you are okay?

Evening girls hope you have all had a gr8 weekend! :happydance:

leelee fab news about being a Godmother and booking a holiday to Oz! How exciting! i'm very jealous :rofl:

Mrs N hope your temps keep rising hun xxx

Flumpy :hugs: Keep away :witch:!

I have got SERIOUS PMT!!!! I could quite happily :gun: someone! I feel sooooooooo mad! I usually get it very mild but Clomid has completly screwed my hormones up.

Everyone has been p*****g me off today for no reason at all!

I think i will most def be getting a visit from the :witch: tomorrow.

:hug:

Evening girls hope you have all had a gr8 weekend! :happydance:

leelee fab news about being a Godmother and booking a holiday to Oz! How exciting! i'm very jealous :rofl:

Mrs N hope your temps keep rising hun xxx

Flumpy :hugs: Keep away :witch:!

I have got SERIOUS PMT!!!! I could quite happily :gun: someone! I feel sooooooooo mad! I usually get it very mild but Clomid has completly screwed my hormones up.

Everyone has been p*****g me off today for no reason at all!

I think i will most def be getting a visit from the :witch: tomorrow.

:hug:

Have you had spotting yet though? Your temps look great. I have lots of PMA for you Hayley.

:hugs: hayley, sorry you are feeling PMT-ey! hoping :witch: doesn't show up and it is actually preggo hormones making you feel like that!

leelee I've been having lots of funny twinges in my pelvis and also a mild dragging sensation really really low down in my pelvis, feels kind of like af is about to show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->