So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Just be me and you then leelee from the original group of this thread

Hayley - if AF does show up. And I really hope she doesn't, will you try Clomid again. It seems to be very successful for a lot of people in their 2nd cycle for some reason.

I'd test TBH. It's time for you to know what's going on - whatever the out come. Fingers crossed though!!!!!

Good Luck Jojaz. What ever you decide know you can come back here and we will support you.

Haley and Leelee your both due for a BFP hope it's soon! :hugs:

Wow Flumpy!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
So so happy for you!! I told you the lack of symptoms didn't mean anything. AF not coming is the best symptom!!
So so pleased, I hope you have a fantastic pregnancy!

Will try it again. I wonder if it hasn't worked this cycle me as I didn't O until CD26 and if should have been a lot earlier. I don't have another hosp appr until 15th june and I think they will double my dose so I am thinking that I might just double it too 100mg myself as otherwise I will have to wait another 6 weeks until I can double it. I hope that all makes sense I'm on my iPhone as OH is on laptop !

Good Luck Jojaz. What ever you decide know you can come back here and we will support you.

Haley and Leelee your both due for a BFP hope it's soon! :hugs:

And you Csunshine - although you look like you are well on the way to yours!

Will try it again. I wonder if it hasn't worked this cycle me as I didn't O until CD26 and if should have been a lot earlier. I don't have another hosp appr until 15th june and I think they will double my dose so I am thinking that I might just double it too 100mg myself as otherwise I will have to wait another 6 weeks until I can double it. I hope that all makes sense I'm on my iPhone as OH is on laptop !

Yeah, it makes total sense and I can see why you would double it.

So you would do the same? When I had to have it with jamie the lower dose didn't work then either. Can't believe we have been trying nearly 6 months, I thought I'd be 6 months pg by now! LOL Ive got a good feeling about next month - I did say that last this cycle though!

hi everyone - DH has been on computer! so i couldnt chat!!

well first things first thaks everyone for the congrats - i am so pleased but worried as i have no symptoms!!

I have been trying since my m/c in Jan so it took 4 cycles but to be honest for the 1st cycle I left my body to recover! we just BD every other day - i dont temp or use OPK's so I didnt do any extra around ov day (as i couldnt be exact as to when it was!) i always lay still after BD for a good hour (i know they say 15 mins is long enough!)!!

i think i will hang around in this section for a bit if you dont mind - but when we do move over to 1st tri we can definitely set up a group for us lot - i am sure you will be joining me shortly!!

So you would do the same? When I had to have it with jamie the lower dose didn't work then either. Can't believe we have been trying nearly 6 months, I thought I'd be 6 months pg by now! LOL Ive got a good feeling about next month - I did say that last this cycle though!

Well if you have been on the same dosage before I don't see why it would be harmful? It would be different if you had never taken it at that level before. You could also consult the GP and ask their opinion and say you had to go on the higher dosage before.

hi everyone - DH has been on computer! so i couldnt chat!!

well first things first thaks everyone for the congrats - i am so pleased but worried as i have no symptoms!!

I have been trying since my m/c in Jan so it took 4 cycles but to be honest for the 1st cycle I left my body to recover! we just BD every other day - i dont temp or use OPK's so I didnt do any extra around ov day (as i couldnt be exact as to when it was!) i always lay still after BD for a good hour (i know they say 15 mins is long enough!)!!

i think i will hang around in this section for a bit if you dont mind - but when we do move over to 1st tri we can definitely set up a group for us lot - i am sure you will be joining me shortly!!

So happy for you!

Sounds like a good sensible relaxed approach got you there. If I don't get my BFP next month I think I will go for the every other day approach as it seems to work for a lot of people.

Well done!

Well if you have been on the same dosage before I don't see why it would be harmful? It would be different if you had never taken it at that level before. You could also consult the GP and ask their opinion and say you had to go on the higher dosage before.

i agree with Leelee - but dont count yourself out until the witch shows - the only thing I have had this month is AF cramps!!

I bet you'll be hit with m/s once you hit 6 weeks. You might be one of the lucky ones that has a fab pg!!!!!

i hope i am one of those people hayley - i hate throwing up I have a bit of a phobia of it - but saying that I will welcome morning sickness!!!

Oh don't get me excited! My belly really aches and i'm scared to go to the loo incase she has arrived!

You can maybe get an early scan at 6-8 weeks as you have not long had a m/c. Would put your mind at rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->