So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

i have got my fingers crossed for you!!! if it is any consolation - i still feel the same - my worrying has taken on a whole new level in the past hour - god only knows how i will get through the next 9 months!!

yeah i am definitely going to try get an early scan - otherwise I will go crazy!!

yeah i am definitely going to try get an early scan - otherwise I will go crazy!!

It's great that you are at 5 weeks rather than 4 though, it is one less week of worrying!

Did your line come up really quickly?

I have never seen a BFP line. Even my OPK's are playing up this month!

It's great that you are at 5 weeks rather than 4 though, it is one less week of worrying!

good point!! yeah it came up pretty quick - its not as dark as the control line though which is worrying me though!!

dont worry you will see a BFP this month I am sure of it!!

good point!! yeah it came up pretty quick - its not as dark as the control line though which is worrying me though!!

dont worry you will see a BFP this month I am sure of it!!

I wouldn't worry about it not being as dark. You are very early days. Maybe buy yourself a digi to try as well. I like them! They seem to reassure a lot of people too.

I should be spotting but I've read loads about clomid delaying AF. I'm sure you'll be fine Hun - straight to the docs tomorrow to beg for your scan!

Leelee I hope they bring your O forward even if it is only by 1 day. But even if it stays at cd 17 that is still good. I'd kill for O day to be cd 17! LOL

I'm off to bed now girls. My phone is about to die! Once Again flumpy congrats!!!!! Speak to you all tomorrow. Night night xxxxx

night hayley - speak to you tomorrow xxx

I'm going to bed as well as I am wrecked.

Flumpy - hope you get a nice restful night. So happy for you

Hayley - fingers crossed for a lovely rise tomorrow

xxxxxxxx

:bfp: Flumpy, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

Based on your LMP, when are you due? You shouldn't be too far behind me, as I am like 6+3 (first day of my LMP was April 12th). I haven't been too engaged in first tri....keep waiting for you guys to be ready....and Flumpy you're the first!!!! yay!!!!! :hugs:

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Flumpy!!! I knew my eagerness for you to poas would bring good news!!!! Ifelt it!!! Congratulations!! And here's to many more for our girls!!! Xxxx

ok so IM new and in the frustrated crazy stage of waiting!!! Im 12dpo and neg up to this point.
1. swollen breasts
2. peeing every hour ( i usually pee every 5-6 hours)
3. large dark areolas
4. yellowish discharge
5. 99.2 temp???

Help No pos yet- is there hope?

You see I was only off here for a day and there is a BFP already!! Congrats Flumpy that's the best news ever! :wohoo:

Thanks Leelee for your kind words :hugs:

There is a couple of girls who should be testing soon ........... fingers crossed for more BFP.

You see I was only off here for a day and there is a BFP already!! Congrats Flumpy that's the best news ever! :wohoo:

Thanks Leelee for your kind words :hugs:

There is a couple of girls who should be testing soon ........... fingers crossed for more BFP.

I meant them Butterfly, we are here for the lows as well as the highs

:hugs:

:bfp: Flumpy, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

Based on your LMP, when are you due? You shouldn't be too far behind me, as I am like 6+3 (first day of my LMP was April 12th). I haven't been too engaged in first tri....keep waiting for you guys to be ready....and Flumpy you're the first!!!! yay!!!!! :hugs:

Hi

Thanks a lot jeannette!!! i am so excited!! based on LMP i am due 26th Jan - when are you due again? if i am early and you are late we could give birth on the same day!!!

i know I am gettting way ahead of myself and I am quite worried as I have no symptoms but I have decided to stay positive - what will be, will be and being worried will not change anything - also it cant be good for the baby!!!

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Flumpy!!! I knew my eagerness for you to poas would bring good news!!!! Ifelt it!!! Congratulations!! And here's to many more for our girls!!! Xxxx

i am quite pleased you are such a POAS pusher Loulou!!! now crack on with getting your own BFP - i cant wait for everyone to join me and jeannette!! come on girls :bfp::bfp::bfp:!!

Thanks Leelee but when I'm low I'm really low and I really do believe that this thread needs more PMA.

but I do have some good news. I rang the hospital yesterday about my FS appointment on the 12th June and asked if there was any cancellations to get me in earlier and luckily someone had just cancelled so my appointment is now Wednesday 3rd June. Hopefully that means we can TTC this month now....... although I think I'm due to Ovulate this weekend if it's not delayed again.

Morning ladies!

Butterfly good news about getting an earlier appt :hugs: Hope your feeling slightly better now. You really need some good news to raise your sprits a bit :hugs:

flumpy how you feeling this morning??? Has it sunk in yet?!

leelee how are you today?

loulou are you still BDing every day?

Well girls she has bloody got me :cry: Started spotting last night at about midnight. Had a few tears and a cuddle from my OH.

Roll on cycle 5 (can't believe i'll be on cycle 5! :cry:)

TBH TTC totally took over again this month even though i said i wouldn't let it. So this month i've got to take a step back as i am seriously going mad - TTC is all i think about 24/7 and that isnt healthy for me or my boys. So this cycle i'm putting the OPKS and thermometer away. Will take my clomid double dose and just DTD when we feel like it. I think i'm putting too much pressure on myself to get a :bfp:. I need a month off.

:hug:

Morning ladies!

Butterfly good news about getting an earlier appt :hugs: Hope your feeling slightly better now. You really need some good news to raise your sprits a bit :hugs:

Well girls she has bloody got me :cry: Started spotting last night at about midnight. Had a few tears and a cuddle from my OH.

TBH TTC totally took over again this month even though i said i wouldn't let it. So this month i've got to take a step back as i am seriously going mad - TTC is all i think about 24/7 and that isnt healthy for me or my boys. So this cycle i'm putting the OPKS and thermometer away. Will take my clomid double dose and just DTD when we feel like it. I think i'm putting too much pressure on myself to get a :bfp:. I need a month off.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning ladies!

hi hayley - no it still hasnt sunken in yet!

so sorry the witch got you - i think you plan for next cycle sounds like a good one - i know you will get your :bfp: soon - and you know what they say - as soon as you stop thinking about it it will happen!!
:hug::hug::hug::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"