So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Sorry the :witch: got you Hayley. Relaxing about TTC sounds the way to go I think.

Hope Ov happens for you soon Leelee :hugs:

Sorry the :witch: got you Hayley. Relaxing about TTC sounds the way to go I think.

Hope Ov happens for you soon Leelee :hugs:

Thanks Butterfly, so do I cos I have no idea where I am in my cycle this month! Will continue BD'ing so I don't miss out though!

Be careful what you wish for Flumpy!!! I was only occasionally nauseous, but a few days ago ms has started to hit me HARD!!! It's perfectly normal for people to have no symptoms, so please please don't worry! You're right....not good for the baby!! :) I think I'll be due on Jan 19th -- so only a week apart. That's nothing in the work of pregnancy. I have an ultrasound tomorrow so hopefully I'll have a "firm" date then.

Haley, I'm so sorry about the :witch: I really thought I drowned her in the ocean somewhere :( But as you know, I think the laid back approach is effective!

Leelee, keep bedding!!

:hugs: Butterfly

Polaris, I hope to follow in your footsteps and leave ms behind soon....though I guess it may not be too soon......like two months?? Ugg!

Be careful what you wish for Flumpy!!! I was only occasionally nauseous, but a few days ago ms has started to hit me HARD!!! It's perfectly normal for people to have no symptoms, so please please don't worry! You're right....not good for the baby!! :) I think I'll be due on Jan 19th -- so only a week apart. That's nothing in the work of pregnancy. I have an ultrasound tomorrow so hopefully I'll have a "firm" date then.

Haley, I'm so sorry about the :witch: I really thought I drowned her in the ocean somewhere :( But as you know, I think the laid back approach is effective!

Leelee, keep bedding!!

Polaris, I hope to follow in your footsteps and leave ms behind soon....though I guess it may not be too soon......like two months?? Ugg!

Hey Jeanette,

Sorry to hear about the m/s. Hope it passes soon.

Will you start up the 'So I guess this is my first 9 month wait' with Flumpy in 1st Tri when both of you feel ready?

The rest of us have to have a group to aim for!

Okay ladies....the thread is in first tri.....PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA!!!

ok so IM new and in the frustrated crazy stage of waiting!!! Im 12dpo and neg up to this point.
1. swollen breasts
2. peeing every hour ( i usually pee every 5-6 hours)
3. large dark areolas
4. yellowish discharge
5. 99.2 temp???

Help No pos yet- is there hope?

Hi Erinnae, your symptoms sound promising. Can't comment on the temps as we would have to see the rest of you chart. Fingers crossed for you.

Leelee, keep bedding!!

jeannette - how come you are having an ultrasound so early - if you dont mind me asking? or is it a private one?

Hello ladies just getting caught up.

I am so happy for you Flumpy!!!! :happydance:

Can't wait to see more BFP!!!!!

I am 8DPO and no symptoms as of yet.

Flumpy I am so thrilled for you :happydance: knew it had to be a :bfp:
:wohoo: :wohoo:
hoping I can come join you soon!

hayley so sorry she got you hun :cry:

wow there was so much chat last night, it's taken me ages to get caught up!

just been filling out my symptoms on ff - yes I am symptom spotting to the max :rofl: one thing I've noticed is that my skin has been terrible since I came off the pill in December, when I was on the pill I think I had about 3 pots a year max, came off it wham bam face looks like the moon all the craters :rofl: well anyway, last few days it has totally cleared up - wierd!
still experiencing a lot of twinges and mild crampy feelings like af.

thanks csunshine and Mrs N - I hope you will be joining me in first tri soon!!! we have started a new group for when you do join us which will hopefully be this cycle!!!!

ooh goody, a new group to move to when we get over there - fab! :D

oh i cant test cause i cant pee!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i hate waiting

xxx

have you tested yet jojazz? i need to know when to uncross my fingers lol!!

keep them crossed for now flumpy....im tryong not to think about it so that i might be able to pee.

R u still excited...im so pleased you got your BFP

keep them crossed for now flumpy....im tryong not to think about it so that i might be able to pee.

R u still excited...im so pleased you got your BFP

ok - all the girls who arent oving cross your legs aswell!!! all the ones who are oving get BDing!!

I feel dead strange to be honest!!I am dead excited but also terrified!! it doenst feel real and I keep thinking someone is going to tell me it is not real and it was just a dodgy test or something!! even though I have done 3 now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->