So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

im doing good! I missed out the weekends temps though cos i went out sat and sun so because id been drinking they were high the next day, not that im a pure alcoholic or anything haha but i didnt want ff to think id ov'd when i was just hungover! so ive discarded them, other than the weekend really my temps are just floating about the same place...i hope it makes some movement!

It's a good thing really that your temps are pretty stable at the moment, means that it should be easy for you to pinpoint ovulation. It can be much more difficult for FF to decide on an exact day if your temperatures are all over the place.

Thats a point! i never really thought about that polaris! I guess i should really see it coming then if i stay pretty similar along the way for a bit!!

yeah I agree - they look fab for pre-ov temps, you should be able to see a really defined thermal shift when you ov!

I hope it comes sooon!! im the most impatient person ever, i keep gettin up and hoping its ov day even though im only like cd11 or 12!

:rofl: hopefully it'll be soon for you - with your normal cycle length you should be gearing up to ov right about now :D
do you check cm??

I dont know what im checking for, i dont really notice a difference as such in mine, ive never recalled having like stretchy cm really. I just have days where i can tell its more prominent than others but its kinda random, not so much over a few days.

this may be tmi but do you actually take it straight from the cervix? or do you just check 'externally' as it were? i never notice a difference externally but i scoop it off my cervix :rofl: and it changes quite a bit over the month.

hmm, im sorry for all the questions, but im pretty clueless at all this! i just check what sorta comes out, i wouldnt know where abouts in there i'd find my cervix haha and the right places to rummage about!

Fertility Friend guide to checking cervical fluid
hope that helps! by the way i love answering questions it helps me feel knowledgable :rofl:

haha shall i keep asking away then! lol, im gonna have a little read of that now then about it, im scared! haha

So how did you first realize you hadn't ovulated before? Did you still get a period?

ask away :friends:

I'm off to watch britains got talent now though!
still feeling really nauseous and had the sick-in-the-mouth thing another 3 times, very uinlike me!

me? i only knew from my chart - I had all the signs of ov - I had EWCM, cramps, high cervix, just no temp rise to confirm it. I also had what I thought were positive opks, but looking at my very positive positive when I actually did ov, those were probably negative. this is why I am so thankful I started charting!

So how did you first realize you hadn't ovulated before? Did you still get a period?

me? I have a period every month, roughly now ever 29-30 days, i do bleed and i get tmi..clotting so im guessing from that i do ovulate, its just i dont know exactly when. Ive been ttc for 6 months now almost and nothings happened so far. :cry:

ask away :friends:

I'm off to watch britains got talent now though!
still feeling really nauseous and had the sick-in-the-mouth thing another 3 times, very uinlike me!

I hope you are sick if its in the good way we want!!

:rofl: The more answers the better! I started charting this month as we'll be TTC in a few months but I'm on CD 20 and no temp spike! I always have periods so I figured I'd be totally by the book but this seems a little weird doesn't it? I'm wondering if I didn't ovulate... or I really suck at temping. :rofl:

Are you taking your temperature as soon as you wake up before you get out of bed in the morning and at the same time each day? That can make quite a big difference to your temps and makes it harder to see a pattern.
Edit: I mean it's harder to see a pattern if you take your temp at different times each morning, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->