So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

omg jojazz - go and sit by a running tap.............fingers crossed for you!

Congratulations to everyone else who has gotten their :bfp: .......I have a horrible feeling that the :witch: is on her way for me - was convinced was going to be our month.....I had every symptom going - oh well.... pma ....means we can try again!

aww Flumpy - bless ya ....huge congratulations!!! Wishing you a happy n healthy pregnancy and hope you enjoy every minute of it.

It will sink in eventually, and you will be fine hunny...is your OH happy!!!
xx

yeah he is over the moon - 2 of his best friends girlfriends are having babies so he feels like he is in their club now!!

Awww bless him thats so sweet......and to think he was holding you hostage from testing last night.lol

i know - he apologised for that but reckons the suspense made it all the better when I finally did do it!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

aw thats great he is so excited, how nice that he has a couple of mates going through the same!
:rofl: at him holding you hostage - I was laughing so much at that this morning when I read back!

jojazz ooh so excited for you, go tunr on lots of taps :rofl:

its negative :hissy:

so wats wrong with me, why am i 17 days late
x

:hugs: so sorry it was negative.
i would go see your GP if I were you

yeah i think i will, prob is its so difficult as its book on the day and i work ages away so i end up doing about 250 miles in one day just to go to the docs.....

oh thats ridiculous! our old GP was book on the day too which drove me mad - when you go to your GP it isn't always an emergency and you need to plan these things! I'm a dr and work in hospital so I can't just up and leave in the middle of the day, plus they only start taking phone calls at 830am, I often start work at 730 so how am I meant to arrange an appointment ever!! sorry to rant, it is just one of my :hissy: things!

do you get on particularly well with your GP? If not then maybe there is another practice in your area that doesn take bookings??

ive only lived here for bout a year and only been to see them a couple of times.

there are no other doctors locally and if they r local they r still about 50 miles away from my work.

they book in advance for blood tests but but you have see a doctor to be able to book a blood test

Oh Jojazz I have been thinking didn't you say that you rang the doctor before and he said to wait? If so they might be able to get you in or at least do some blood work? :hugs:

yeah he said to wait until today....
but i have to get an appointment to see him first!!!

xx

i think you probably do need to go and see your doc hunny, just make sure you get a decent plan while you are there to make it worthwhile!! maybe you could get one at the end of the day so you didn't have to go back to work afterwards?

ooh meant to say before I am having a LOT of cramps and twinges this evening!

wonder what my temp will be in the morning :rofl:

yeah i should be getting my thyroid blood test results in a few days and the doctor always phones me with them, so im hoping to have a chat with her when i get them, shes always quite good and will see me late on but if you get the receptionist then they just shove you in at the middle of the day!!!!

Im really confused!!! I cant understand why I'm so late and im pretty sure i ov'd this month EWCM and stuff but i dont temp or anything!!!

I was contenplaiting testing tomorrow with FMU but dont know if it will make a difference, unless i did ov later than i thought and im not as late as it seems.

Oh i dont know its all ifs and buts i want an answer.

Its not even the fact that im not pg but i would just like to know what the heck is going on so i can continue to plan my course of action!!!

ooh meant to say before I am having a LOT of cramps and twinges this evening!

wonder what my temp will be in the morning :rofl:

Sounding very promising - could be implantation. Really hope it is!!

Evening girlies!!!
Still temping away, had a lot of CM today but not ewcm so i dont this ov is coming anytime soon for now just have to hang in there.

Im pretty pleased with myself too because i made flumpy poas :D hahaa only messing, i encouraged it! Im so excited for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->