So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Oooh sick in the mouth and high temps Mrs N - it's all looking good for you!

Loulou - I agree. Stable temps are good. Mine are all over the place, I haven't a clue when I will O this month???

Yup, same time every morning (with the exception of the first day so I ignore that one) before I get up.

Yup, same time every morning (with the exception of the first day so I ignore that one) before I get up.

Hi Mrs JJ,

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to this lovely group. Everyone on here is a diamond so you will have good fun!

Thanks Leelee!! I'm kinda hovering inbetween WTT and TTC at the moment, I look forward to being a full fledged TTCer!!

welcome from me too!! we're a lovely bunch on here you'll like it here although im gathering like everyone else you dont want to stay here long!! haha

Thanks Leelee!! I'm kinda hovering inbetween WTT and TTC at the moment, I look forward to being a full fledged TTCer!!

Well you don't have too long to wait and what a great time to start TTC'ing, on holidays!

welcome from me too!! we're a lovely bunch on here you'll like it here although im gathering like everyone else you dont want to stay here long!! haha

Hiya - how are you? How is the BD'ing going?

I have no idea when I am O'ing. All my OPK's are negative. I'm not using them next month!

That is a good idea! starting on holiday!!
Im Bd'ing every other day this month now until i can recognise that im maybe ov'ing then im gonna go for every day for a coupla days and see how we get on!!

Hiya - how are you? How is the BD'ing going?

I have no idea when I am O'ing. All my OPK's are negative. I'm not using them next month!

Im going for every other day so far, i think i may ov later than i maybe thought before. Im on CD12 now and still no movement in temp so maybe its later on!

Loulou - Thanks for the welcome!! Yes, I suppsoe I don't want to be here too long! But i wouldn't mind being here for a little while.

Leelee - Yes, it's almost here, I can hardly believe it!! I think it would be wonderful to be pregnant for the holidays, what a great gift, right??

Your names are so cute Loulou and Leelee, I don't suppose you both planned it that way? :rofl:

:dust: for all you lovely ladies!! :hugs:

haha no we never planned it, but yeh theyre pretty cute!!
That would be a great gift, and its lovely and relaxing on holiday too instead of stressing over normal life i wish you the best of luck!!

Loulou - Thanks for the welcome!! Yes, I suppsoe I don't want to be here too long! But i wouldn't mind being here for a little while.

Leelee - Yes, it's almost here, I can hardly believe it!! I think it would be wonderful to be pregnant for the holidays, what a great gift, right??

Your names are so cute Loulou and Leelee, I don't suppose you both planned it that way? :rofl:

:dust: for all you lovely ladies!! :hugs:

Lol - the names weren't planned! Ha ha, I like them though!

Hi Flumpy - how are you feeling?

I feel yucky and bloated tonight. There was a girl beside me on the train and she looked like she had the flu. Hope I don't catch it from her.

Flumpppyyyy our knocked up friend! :D hehe how are you!!! and how is our bean?

hehe!! i am good thanks and our little bean is good as far as I know!!

My boobs are starting to get a little sore today and I have felt queasy on and off all day - but thats about it I still dont think it has sunk in tbh!!

Aww thats good your feeling sick! It'll prob start sinking in a bit more then wont it, i mean its not nice to feel sick but i bet your glad to!

yeah - i will feel much better once I start throwing up lol!!!

Evening ladies....... you have been chatty!

Welcome to the thread JJ.

Mrs N - you keep being sick into your mouth???!!! it's a sign!!

Leelee - hope you didn't catch flu hun.

Loulou - Bd'ing every other day is a good plan.... that's what I'm trying to do but quite difficult when dh working away!

Flumpy - glad you're feeling queasy! ha ha ha

Polaris - how are you doing hun? Still in normal clothes or have you succumbed to elastic waistbands!!

Hayley - how are you babe? Have you had SA back yet? We're here for you :hugs:

:hugs: to everyone too xxxxx

Still in normal clothes but with the buttons open, LOL. Went into town at the weekend looking at maternity clothes and the selection wasn't great and they seemed very pricey! So I just bought some cheap loose fitting long tops a couple of sizes larger than usual and hoping that it will do me for the next while.

Hey girls, well i'm pretty sure i'm in my 2ww, but i'm not sure when how many dpo Iam..I know i ovulated and i got a pos opk on CD21..so i'm thinking i'm only about 2-3 dpo, but not sure..FF couldn't pick anything up yet cause i haven't been temping regularly...But for the last couple of days i've been naucious, soreboobs,cramps,tired and very very moody!! So who knows it might mean the witch is coming or it could be very very EPS! Who knows, but wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed for me!! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->