So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

:hissy: I was hoping my temp would go up today but it went down instead :cry:

Evening girlies!!!
Still temping away, had a lot of CM today but not ewcm so i dont this ov is coming anytime soon for now just have to hang in there.

Im pretty pleased with myself too because i made flumpy poas :D hahaa only messing, i encouraged it! Im so excited for you!!

loulou you are such a POAS pusher!!!! :rofl: glad you did though!!

hope you ov soon then you can join me in 1st tri!!xx

hey girls, where is everyone today??

news from my end at 8dpo - still getting lots of pinching/pulling/twinges/crampy pains, feeling really tired and am really gassy! this afternoon I started to feel quite nauseous too and (TMI alert!) was a little bit sick in my mouth :sick: urgh, sorry girls I know thats gross!!

Mrs N - symptoms sound very promising. Your temperature didn't really go down, like a fraction of a degree!! I don't think you need to worry about that. Really hope you're pregnant!

Hayley - let us know when results come in.

oohh mrs N - you could be joining us over in tri 1 soon!! xxx

well i hope I'm pregnant, otheriwse I'm just really gross all this gas and vom :rofl:

i suppose you are right about the temp - I was just hoping it would go up up and away!!

well i hope I'm pregnant, otheriwse I'm just really gross all this gas and vom :rofl:

i suppose you are right about the temp - I was just hoping it would go up up and away!!

:rofl: know what you mean about gross symptoms, I've never had so much wind in my life. First trimester was particularly bad, I gave up even trying to be dignified in front of OH!!

If your temperature kept going up for nine months you and the baby would both fry!!

:rofl: that is a very good point! well then so long as it stays up where it is I'll be happy :D

Do you have a link to your chart Mrs N??
Hey ladies, been pretty quiet in here today...i hope you all werent enjoying the sunshine!!! haha only joking!! my temp is floating around the one level at the minute, nothing exciting happening here!!

loulou if you click on my ticker you'll go straight to it :D

Its looking really good!!! Better than my sorry attempt anyways!! When is it pinpointing ov to? like day 26ish?? or am i rubbish at reading these things

ok i read it more and its later on than that! doh! ignore me lol

loulou the day of ov is the day where you get the red lines intersecting - so day 33 for me

Wow so you have a long Ov wait!! how long is your normal cycle?

no idea! came off the pill in december, got my first bleed about 6 weeks later. after that my first cycle was 24 days long, then 35 days then 29 days and this one is 41 days so far!!

Oh no! aw poor you having all that wait so far!! Your chart is looking pretty good though! i do like it!!

I thought it would of been so busy in here today!!

i know me too!
how are you finsing temping? getting on okay? it took me a while to get into the habit of it

im doing good! I missed out the weekends temps though cos i went out sat and sun so because id been drinking they were high the next day, not that im a pure alcoholic or anything haha but i didnt want ff to think id ov'd when i was just hungover! so ive discarded them, other than the weekend really my temps are just floating about the same place...i hope it makes some movement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->