• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

When does FF decide that you've ovulated? Seems to me that I O'd on CD 21 (maybe...:shrug:) but FF hasn't detected it. As this is my first cycle using FF, I'm not sure how that works...

Thanks! :hugs:

From what i gather, after a temp dip, if theres 3 consecutive temp rises in sucession Ov is detected. Around CD18 on your chart looks promising, your temp did rise up up but your 3rd day was the same as the 2nd day so maybe thats why? I think thats how it works, if you go in and alter your 3rd day temp up by 0.01 of a degree just to see you might see it put an Ov crosshair in, just to see, then put it back.

Welp... I tried that, it didn't help, maybe my temp wasn't high enough is all. You think it was CD 18? Guess I need fresh eyes to look at it cause I'm so confused!! Isn't it pretty exact, how many day from Ovulation to AF? Maybe that's what I'm gonna have to wait for...

Welp... I tried that, it didn't help, maybe my temp wasn't high enough is all. You think it was CD 18? Guess I need fresh eyes to look at it cause I'm so confused!! Isn't it pretty exact, how many day from Ovulation to AF? Maybe that's what I'm gonna have to wait for...

It's really hard to tell because it is your first month. If I was you I would continue Bd'ing just to be on the safe side! You could always ask an expert at Fertility Friends as well. I find them very knowledgeable!

Loulou - O Twins. I like it!

Mrs N I know what you mean! I don't know what to think! I have never spotted this long on and off. I started on Sat which would be 10DPO and nothing really on Sunday and really never had any of the stuff coming out my vagina area unless I stuck something up there. (TMI sorry) I will probably test again tomorrow morning if I don't cave and test tonight when I get home from work. I just really want to know! I also just really want it over with if I am not pg! I have a tampon in right now just because I am at work and wearing light pants. :rofl: Don't want to advertise to the world that I'm not pregnant yet! :rofl:

Im not going to symptom spot at all this month cos last month i was gassy as hell, had sore (.)(.) and everything and nada! so im due the 15th, and im waiting till then!!

Im not going to symptom spot at all this month cos last month i was gassy as hell, had sore (.)(.) and everything and nada! so im due the 15th, and im waiting till then!!

Me too! I had sore (.)(.) as well. And cramps and a backache so I'm not mentioning anything. And I always get creamy CM so that isn't unusual.

I think thats kind of a good thing thats come from having a few non starting months, we have sort of picked up symptoms, but theyve come to nothing so we sort of know know whats what with when AF is coming as when your not tracking or keeping notice you just have AF and not bother to think about what happens before, when now we know pretty much the ins and outs of it.

Hey girls, hope you are all doing good.

Loulou and Leelee - looks like you both O'd, hope the TWW goes by nice and quickly for you both ending in BFP!

Mrs N and Csunshine - don't give up hope completely yet, it's not over until AF arrives properly. Know what you mean though about just wanting to know one way or the other and wishing she would make her mind up.

Talk to you all soon

Could somebody take a look at my chart and see where my coverline is as I don't know this has been my first month temping. Thanks

Could somebody take a look at my chart and see where my coverline is as I don't know this has been my first month temping. Thanks

I think your coverline should be 97.4.

Hi Polaris - how are you?

I think your coverline should be 97.4.

Hi Polaris - how are you?

I'm doing well, thanks for asking. Enjoying the sunny weather. Although my feet get really swollen in the heat. However that is literally my only symptom at the moment, I feel great.

Csunshine - I had a look at your chart but I'm not sure. Normally FF marks in the coverline automatically, I don't know why it didn't do that for you.

I was assuming and I know I should never ass u me! That it was the temp that I had the day I o'd which was 97.3. if so I haven't fallen below yet?

I was assuming and I know I should never ass u me! That it was the temp that I had the day I o'd which was 97.3. if so I haven't fallen below yet?

No, it is always above the temp you had when you O'd. I think it is 97.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->