• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hayley hope you get the results soon hun, hoqw frustrating for you!

Butterfly yay I reckon you are in the tww now, fingers crossed you get it confirmed tomorrow :D

Leelee its looking like you've ov'd too :happydance:

well I reckon I'm out for this cycle girls - temp is on a trend downwards - I checked my cm last night and there was a tinge of blood, this morning I checked and it is just blood so I think :witch: is well and truely on her way!

:hugs:

Hope you are okay. On a positive note, your LP is a good length so you don't have to worry about that.

Hi Lou - can't believe you are 18 weeks already. How are you feeling?

yeah, I'm okay - until a few days ago I was just ectastic to have ov'd :rofl:
on a plus note like you said, I have ov'd, my LP is a nice length and I now know the pattern of mt bbt post ov! Plus I am away with the girls this weekend and can enjoy a few :wine:

Hi ya Lee Lee, im fine!! feeling really good now. (blooming stage finally)

i know 18 weeks its starting to go fast now very fast :D

im finally getting a belly lol

Hi ya Lee Lee, im fine!! feeling really good now. (blooming stage finally)

i know 18 weeks its starting to go fast now very fast :D

im finally getting a belly lol

Glad your feeling well and are blooming! The 18 weeks seems to have passed really quickly but I suppose it was slower for you! You are nearly 1/2 way there now!

Mrs N - you have a lovely weekend away with the girls and enjoy a few drinks. As you said, you now know what your post-O temps are like. So are you going to join the BBFM gang? I think I will if I don't get a BFP this month.

glad its all goin well lou! :D

BBFM?? not sure what that is!
will be starting my agnus castus though - I do not want to be waiting 33 days for ov this time around!

glad its all goin well lou! :D

BBFM?? not sure what that is!
will be starting my agnus castus though - I do not want to be waiting 33 days for ov this time around!

Ooh sorry, meant CBFM. Thought I saw you on that thread saying you were thinking of getting one. Maybe I am losing my marbles!

ooh yes, sorry, I'm not really with it today!
yes I was thinking about it, might get one but I've got loads of opks left so I'm gonna use those up first! Think I'm just going to use them whenever I get ewcm - I seem to get quite a bit of that around ov so hopefully I'll still know when I'm about to ov.
so I only have spotting so far today, should I start the agnus castus or wait for full flow?

ooh yes, sorry, I'm not really with it today!
yes I was thinking about it, might get one but I've got loads of opks left so I'm gonna use those up first! Think I'm just going to use them whenever I get ewcm - I seem to get quite a bit of that around ov so hopefully I'll still know when I'm about to ov.
so I only have spotting so far today, should I start the agnus castus or wait for full flow?

I think wait for full flow, just in case it was late implantation.

yes that sounds sensible, i'll probably start taking it tomorrow morning then

yes that sounds sensible, i'll probably start taking it tomorrow morning then

So is it a girlie weekend you are going on then?

Oh I love girlie weekends. So much fun, cocktails and shopping. Am so jealous I haven't been on one for ages!

yup, a good girlie weekend!really looking forward to it, haven't had a nice weekend away for ages!

Good Morning ladies. I still haven't started full on yet! ARGH!!!! Just want to get on with it if you know what I mean! My temp went down again this morning as well.

Mrs N how you have a wonderful weekend with the girlies! I miss those days. I pretty much don't do anything much these days except stay home with my family. I do have one good weekend which I go with the girls and play softball, I usually end up being the designated driver. Don't get me wrong I had my share of :drunk: times. :rofl:

Leelee hows the tww going?

Hello lou sounds like a very magical time your in now enjoy. :hugs:

Good Morning ladies. I still haven't started full on yet! ARGH!!!! Just want to get on with it if you know what I mean! My temp went down again this morning as well.

Mrs N how you have a wonderful weekend with the girlies! I miss those days. I pretty much don't do anything much these days except stay home with my family. I do have one good weekend which I go with the girls and play softball, I usually end up being the designated driver. Don't get me wrong I had my share of :drunk: times. :rofl:

Leelee hows the tww going?

Hello lou sounds like a very magical time your in now enjoy. :hugs:

Hi Csunshine,

Sounds like you just want Af to be over and done with? It's terrible when it stops and starts. It gives us false hope I think.

Well I better be in the 2WW! m just waiting for another rise tomorrow to confirm it. Am trying not to even think about this 2WW as it is too stressful. Whatever will be, will be. I have no control over anything once I O so it is just a waiting game. That's not to say I won't be upset when AF arrives. I will be devastated, but I am trying my best and BD'ing at the right times so if my body won't co-operate then there is not much I can do.

Yes I hate the tww if you can do it without stressing that's amazing! I am feeling totally peeved at the moment. I just went to the restroom and had some spotting. I just want her to start!!! YES! I haven't got a clue how long she lasts though! :rofl: I just know that by the time my dh and I get to :sex: his stock will have been built up for a while due to all the spotting

Hey girls!! OMG Lou is 18 weeks!!!! 18!! where the HELL! have 18 weeks gone??
Thats so cute!

Had another temp rise this morning, i was sooo excited!! haha sad arent i! so does this mean im in the 2WW again? I didnt BD last night, give up on OH and i was tired so i left it, went to bed wondering if it would of made a difference but i wasnt in the mood at all and thinking i ov'd on Monday i guess maybe it would of been a bit late? someone please tell me yes! lol.

Hey girls!! OMG Lou is 18 weeks!!!! 18!! where the HELL! have 18 weeks gone??
Thats so cute!

Had another temp rise this morning, i was sooo excited!! haha sad arent i! so does this mean im in the 2WW again? I didnt BD last night, give up on OH and i was tired so i left it, went to bed wondering if it would of made a difference but i wasnt in the mood at all and thinking i ov'd on Monday i guess maybe it would of been a bit late? someone please tell me yes! lol.

You just need 1 more temp to confirm O but it defo looks like you O'd on Monday, same day as me. Am loving your temp rise. Wish mine would go up that high :(

csunshine I am in the same position - sporting has now stopped I didn't really have anything on a liner just when I checked cm. If she'sgoing to get me I wish she'd make it obvious and get itvover and done with. If this had been a few days ago I would have got all excited about it maybe being implantation but I think 14 days is pushing it LOL!

Leelee we are like Ov twinnies!! I hope! I hope my temp stays high tomorrow that would be good, im glad too see its happening i was worrying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->