• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Im manically reading FF now for all the info, i never paid that much attention before to the FAQ section they had! its quite good.

Thanks so will it stay the same or should it rise if the stuff I was having over the weekend IB? I am so niave when it comes to temping and all this stuff, just let it happen before. :rofl: Don't know why I am so obsessed. :rofl:

Thanks so will it stay the same or should it rise if the stuff I was having over the weekend IB? I am so niave when it comes to temping and all this stuff, just let it happen before. :rofl: Don't know why I am so obsessed. :rofl:

I think if that was IB at the weekend the it will rise again. FF says if you have 18 temps over the coverline it is fairly certain the woman is pregnant.

However, my temp was way above the coverline last month and AF still arrived.

I hate AF!! I hope i dont see her this month. If I got a BFP this month it would be due on or around my mums birthday which i think is cute!

So today I am 15DPO and my temp is still above the line. I feel like I'm grasping for straws. :dohh:

So today I am 15DPO and my temp is still above the line. I feel like I'm grasping for straws. :dohh:

Well if Af hasn't shown the you are still in with a chance.

Loullou - that would be lovely if you got a :bfp: this month and the bean was due around your Mum's birthday!

Im hoping but i do every month for my little bean so fingers crossed!! I really hope I get a temp rise tomorrow a nice lovely one.
Anyone watching the apprentice?

Im hoping but i do every month for my little bean so fingers crossed!! I really hope I get a temp rise tomorrow a nice lovely one.
Anyone watching the apprentice?

Yeah, I'm watching it. I love it! Who is your favourite?

I love Kate, she's lovely and appears to have the edge I think! I dont like Deborah at all!!

I love Kate, she's lovely and appears to have the edge I think! I dont like Deborah at all!!

Yeah, Kate is my fave as well. I quite like Lorraine as well. I think she has had a tough life.

haha i cant help but stare at Lorraines bottom lip, its so distracting!

I haven't been watching it, the weather has finally turned nice here so have been outside as much as possible. LOL

I have however been renting movies on the weekends. LOL about 6 in the last two weeks. :rofl: Like I'm bored! Guess I better get to remodeling our bathroom or is it a fear of remodeling our bathroom! LOL :rofl:

I hope Kate goes through!!
I need some chocolate!! Ive had no nibbles tonight watchin tv, I have a boost in my bag from work, hmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->