• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

yay for you girls being in the tww! :D

I'm officially out, :witch: got me proper this morning so onto the next cycle. Started the agnus castus this cycle. I'm okay, just hoping I don't have to wait 33 days to ov again, that was awful!

I'm officially out, :witch: got me proper this morning so onto the next cycle. Started the agnus castus this cycle. I'm okay, just hoping I don't have to wait 33 days to ov again, that was awful!

:hugs:

So sorry to hear that. I know exactly how you are feeling right now Mrs N.

well onto cycle 5!
just hope :witch: goes away soon, she is giving me hell, would love to be able to curl up in a ball on the sofa with a hot water bottle, but I have to go to work!

Aww hun I'm so sorry - your chart was looking amazing. :cry:

Fingers crossed for this cycle for you. :hug:

3 BFP would be fantastic.......... and I would be happy to see any one of us to get one.

I saw the FS yesteray all they did was take blood from me and tell me the results will take 6 weeks! I'm not meant to get preggers in the meantime but I just think :tease:to that! :rofl:

3 BFP would be fantastic.......... and I would be happy to see any one of us to get one.

I saw the FS yesteray all they did was take blood from me and tell me the results will take 6 weeks! I'm not meant to get preggers in the meantime but I just think :tease:to that! :rofl:

Lol! I think your right. Sometimes you have to just go for it!

ooh wow, 3 charts for me to nosy about while I wait for ov, yay! :wohoo:

Oh Mrs N so sorry to hear she got you, she got me today as well! We can be cycle buddies. :rofl: Oh yeah I guess thats what we are doing. :rofl:

You three go for the BFP can't wait to see them!

Im so exited to have ovulated! or well, know ive ovulated anyway! you know what i mean!! haha. I BD'cd the 3 days before and on the day too. Ohh I hope ive done good!!

Im so exited to have ovulated! or well, know ive ovulated anyway! you know what i mean!! haha. I BD'cd the 3 days before and on the day too. Ohh I hope ive done good!!

Well you defo Bd'd at the right times. I BD'd 2 days before and the day of O. Mind you, I did the same thing for the 2 previous cycles. Have to keep reminding myself that even of you BD at the right time there is only a 20% chance of :bfp:. It makes me feel better anyway.

Anyone any symptoms? I am not SS this month.

Im not going to either! If i come on here and say, ooh i feel gassy today, or my boobs hurt, someone just say "Louise!! you did last month, and the month before, shut up!!" haha

Wow, loulou, leelee, and butterfly - congrats on Ov on the same day as each other! TWW buddies! Would love to see you all getting BFPs.

Mrs N and Csunshine - so disappointed that the witch got you both. I was sure at least one of you had to be pregnant. Mrs N, I hope you don't have to wait so long for O this month.

Im made up theres a few of us ov'd at the same time, how good are we!! I hope all goes well and at least one of out of 3 has to get a BFP! surely!!

Thanks Polaris how are your feeling? I see you're moving right along. When do you get your next scan? Are you feeling the baby yet? I felt my last one at about 14wks. The most amazing feeling! :hugs:

Thanks! Yes I have been feeling little flutters that I think must be the baby. Not every day but it's lovely when it happens. My next scan is 24th June.

Wow, loulou, leelee, and butterfly - congrats on Ov on the same day as each other! TWW buddies! Would love to see you all getting BFPs.

Mrs N and Csunshine - so disappointed that the witch got you both. I was sure at least one of you had to be pregnant. Mrs N, I hope you don't have to wait so long for O this month.

Thanks Polaris. So cute about the flutters too! Are you getting a bump yet? When will you get the results of your thesis?

Csunshine/Mrs N - hope you are okay. :hugs:

Loulou & Butterfly - when is AF due for you both? Because I have a short (ish) LP I am due on 13th June. I am hoping the B6 vits extends it. By 9 months preferably!!! But if not that, then for a few more days.

Hayley - how are you? Am hoping you will O sooner this month and can join us in the 2WW.

Oh Polaris I just loved the flutters! Have you ever been pregnant before? I miss those so much! Even after you have the baby I still miss them. :rofl:

Leelee I am doing good! Got all my PMA and am ready to spread it out too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->